Commit to get FIT and LEAN for March 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do Disc 27 today:D My sinus is killing me today:confused: I am all stuffed up. The weather needs to change, it's getting colder and colder every day, WTH! Maybe I shouldn't walk the dogs today? It looks like we are getting more snow:mad: I am so sick of the snow!

Have a great day and workout, girls!

Good Morning Ladies!:)

I didn't go to bed super early but I still went to bed early enough to get 8 hours of sleep!:) I feel alot better of course. DH was going on and on about how tired HE was....stupid fool stayed up until 2 by choice the night I was working. He said that he was waiting for me to come home. I still out ranked him in whining and getting to take a nap! LOL I think I doozed for a few mins when DS went to bed.

Tonight I am going out with the girls. They aren't a crazy bunch of girls so I don't think it will be a real late night. The last time I went out with them, they just disappeared one by one until there were only 3 of us left and those two aren't coming out tonight. I am hoping to do my long run tomorrow so I don't want to be out to late...or drink to much.

I had some clothes come yesterday that I ordered online. I don't know why I bother ordering things that I don't normally wear. I try to think outside the box but it just doesn't work for me. I ordered 2 flowy kind of shirts but whenever I put them on it just seems like I am wearing maternity clothes. I feel as if some people can pull thos shirts off....but I don't think I can. Or maybe everyone feels that way when they wear them? I also ordered a plaid button up shirt to wear with jeans and there is no shape to the shirt at all,just goes straight down. Why would anyone make a shirt like that? Women aren't shapeless and Im sure it didn't look that way on the model or I would have never ordered it. Anyway...it will be my first time returning something by mail! So b/c of it I may go to the mall later and pick up a couple of things, hopefully something new to wear out tonight!;) I also ordered 2 pairs of boots....hopefully they will be here today!:)

Belinda** Its pretty cold here today as well. I hope your sinuses don't give you to much grief! I have never had issues with my sinuses so I have no clue what it feels like but you must feel alot of pressure?

Trish** You must have had a good workout to get DOMS like that!? I am starting to enjoy working the LB. I use to hate it. I like it even more when its small workouts or mixed in with the TM and UB as well. It all goes by so much faster and I always seem to get a little DOMS!

O.k....I will bbl! No real plans today. I have laundry to catch up on and tiny the house a bit. I also think my SIL is coming for a visit with my neice.

Lori:)

Woo Hoo! My boots are here already! And its not even 9 a.m!!! I love them both. They could have been a tiny bit smaller but the company only goes one whole size, so I figured I would go with a 8 and be comfy then a 7 and my feet would be nipped up. I was hoping that the black ones I would be able to wear with jeans out over but they have buckles on them so I have a feeling they are meant to worn outside of jeans!

Good Morning Ladies

Good thing I worked out yesterday.....and kept today as my normal rest day...I ended up staying to work another double, which is fine, and I ended up being able to take Saturday off :D. I'm not out of the woods yet, though. It's kind of up in the air again as to whether I'm working a double today. :confused: My boss had her wisdom teeth out Monday, and compared to me, she's not taking to it as well. Yesterday she still looked like she was hoarding for the winter and could barely talk. Our owner sent her home...which I expected.

I ended up doing Step Moves, Yoga Abs, and Stretch Max 3 yesterday.

So now DJ leaves me some kind of cute note now for when I come home.....:eek: lol It's funny...... I hear him out back now, I know he'll be over later before I go to work. I'm going to make the baked oatmeal this morning as well.

Belinda- Have a great workout today! Yeah I'm sure that some doctor's don't believe in it, but I'm also convinced that a lot of doctors will not discuss it because it's not in their scope of practice. And it's me that does most of the research (which is fine! I've learned so much), have you heard the term "chemo head"? Retaining info is hard, which is why for the very important doc appointments, both me and my father go to carefully listen. The soup sounds WONDERFUL! Is it your recipe? Or out of a book?

Amelia- Is it spring break down there for your kids already? Enjoy the day with them!

Lori- I'm sorry about your night at work!!! How aggravating!! I've done that too, put my coat on to give a hint.....but of course to no avail! I'm so jealous of your shopping! I am going to wait for my taxes first before spring shopping, I've been very careful not to be as laissez faire with the moneys lately. ( I think that's the right term..LOL) Have a great time with the girls tonight!

Deb- Yea I'm going to try and research some more natural remedies, definitely. WTG on finishing Meso 2! How is your arm?? You're lucky you didn't break anything! Those pirate snacks sound so good!

Trish- I definitely recommend Travel Fit, and I dont' even travel! lol If I did, it would be a must have. Did we all get Cathe coupons in the mail?? I haven't gotten any, yet. Hmmm..... And I can do all the research in the world, but it's ultimately her decision. Being her daughter, it's hard to separate the emotional from the facts and what SHE wants.

Helene- Maybe we can get together at Borders one of these days?? I love the bookstore and I'm into research anyways right now. Your opinion is so SOLID, thank you for that. Because to be so perfectly honest, I'm suspicious of EVERYTHING. And you explained it better than the doc did! About some supplements preventing the uptake of the medicine in the body. I think that's what he was trying to say that day I brought up the Q10. This is why I ask questions, and this is why I try and read what I can, when I can. So tell me what you've made out of your Reno cookbook???

Cookie- I will definitely check in those books, thanks! As far as workouts go, I get just as agitated at work regardless of what type of workout I did that morning. :confused::eek: I just think I'd be a real whack job if I didn't work out...lol And DJ knows I'm very regimented, which is why he jokes about fitting him in.

Ok BBL! Have a great day!

Morning

good grief im such a dork!!! i keep reading the rotation wrong...today is a rest day but i almost did a cardio because next week on day 6 in the rotation is a cardio...ARG! but im on day 7 today...im so confused,LOL

I took my chihuahua to get neutered last week and ive noticed his appetite has increased. He acts like he's starving all the time...he goes through two bowls of food now instead of picking at one. He tries to sneak a bite from my labs food dish but she snaps at him and guards her bowl when he's out there...kinda funny!:p

Belinda-so sorry your sinuses are stuffed today enjoy your workout. We are all settled in our new home. It took me a week to rest from the move, i forgot how hard moving was. At first i had a hard time in my kitchen because i would forget were i put everything...and of course i wasn't use to the stove so i would burn everything too:rolleyes: but im use to it now.

Lori-yay on the boots! too bad about the shirts though, hopefully you can find something you like at the mall today!

Trish-Nice workout yesterday, i hope the doms in your legs ease up for you...its never fun when the doms make walking difficult. Im doing FF's getting ready for summer 08,its fun..i would love for her to do a 2010 one!! Enjoy your workout today!

Debbie-Have a safe trip today and i hope the weather is beautiful for you there!

Iris-Your mom is in my thoughts and hugs to you. I hope whatever she tries next works well for her! Did you decide on a cardio yesterday?

EDA-Hey Iris,we posted the same time(took me forever to post) The kids get out next month for spring break and i can't wait! Were suppose to go to a braves game then camping towards the end of the week. NICE workouts yesterday...Awesome!!!!

Helene-How is your DS doing today?

Cookie-I do feel different after weight workout just like you described, i feel calm and fried,lol. Cardio seems to give me more energy. What workout you planning on today?

ok,hope i didn't forget someone...

Hopefully my poor little hula dancer on my ticker will move soon :( my eating this week has been over cals almost every day...there has got to be an underlying issue that im not dealing with here :( i will figure it out and get back on track...at least my workouts have rocked ;)
bbl

Last edited:
Hallo girls,

I am finally done with my workout, had a late start today:confused:
My upper body is toast!

Standing BB front press (warm up) 15#, 20 #, 2 sets, 12 reps
Standing BB front press, 25#, 45#, 45#, 51#/4 sets/8 reps
BB curls, 45#
Flat bench triceps extensions, 18#

Seated lateral raise, 13#/4 sets/8 reps
Incline curl on the stability ball, 20#
Seated overhead extensions, 18#

Seated concentration curls, 20#/4 sets/8 reps
Cross body kick backs, 15#
Seated rear delts, 13#

I have to eat something, I will be back later!

Hi girls,

Just a quick check-in for me will be back later part of next week. Will only be doing lots of walking while on vacation not sure if that will make up for the food:confused:

Enjoy your workouts and do a couple of extra for me;)

Hey girls, i got ansty so i did some yoga..Rodney yee power yoga:strength. It was fun...except my workout top didn't exactly keep the girls in place:eek: its an older workout top so i guess its time to throw it away..

bbl

Hi Girls!:)

Went for my long run today. Was suppose to do 23 kms but I only did 22 kms:p I started to get really cold near the end of it and my legs even felt like they were freezing. I wasn't good at keeping my pace either. I was to fast and b/c of it, now I have gut rot!

Everyone is gone and I am home alone:) I may take a nap. Gonna be a couple of hours before any of the girls show up. Trying to decide what to have for dinner but I have to wait for my bad belly to pass.

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

Ameila** I have jammies like your workout tops. Roll over and everything starts hanging out and trust me...I don't have that much to hangout! LOL Your dogs sound like the way mine use to be. The smaller one was the more aggresive one though.

Iris** So you have the day off tomorrow!!?? Whatcha gonna do?? Ask DJ out for some foffee!!!!! Do it, Do it, Do it!!!

Deb** Im still very jealous! Hope you have a fantastic time!

I will bb tomorrow!

Good Evening Ladies

Thank heavens this week is over! I've had enough of work....lol I went to the market after work, apparently my father is sick like my brother, so I steered clear of going down there after work. All this time, I should be studying! But my thoughts are just so scattered............:eek::confused: This is so unlike me.......especially lately. I need to focus!

Amelia- it takes me forever to post, too! lol Booooo to the Braves....:p But Yayyyy to camping! Do you tent?

Deb- Enjoy your vacation!

Belinda- Nice workout! I guess this is what there is to look forward to for Meso 3??

Lori- Hope you are out having fun with the girls right now! And no...I flat out refuse to ask DJ out, it's just not happening. Inviting him into my home to visit is as far as I'm reaching out. I have a feeling he has his own agenda as to how this is going to play out, which is fine by me. I don't mind playing his way (for now).

And you know what really irks me? He's so antsy! He comes over, busts my stones for an hour and paces my living room...that is what he does! And the closest he's ever gotten to me is hitting me on the head on his way out the door. :mad: Yet, he asks me today, since he knows I'm off tomorrow, if he can stop by when he drops off some tools tomorrow (on HIS day off), if my car is here. I said, verbatim, of course you can. Why does he want to and why do I say yes? These are questions that are left unasked and unanswered. It's starting to get aggravating, and it's starting to invade my thoughts as I read the Third Edition of the Ace Personal Trainer Manual. :mad: DG does not enter my mind when I'm trying to do other things, and I think its because I know what I'm getting, there's no guessing going on there, so there's no thought to it. Okay I'm done rambling to myself. Goodnight, chat in the morning!

Evening ladies!

I'll do personals in the morning with foffee ;) It was a long day today but went well. DS is now better.

I just did cardio core circuit for the first time tonight. :confused::eek: That is one tough workout. I liked it though. 407 calories and my heartrate was up there most of the time.

See you all in the morning. I need some beauty sleep :D

Good evening,

Lori, glad you got a good night sleep. LOL, about your DH! Have fun with the girls tonight. I can't order cloth online, they never fit! It's a pain when you have to sent it back.Trust me, you doin't want sinus problems. Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, on the boots. Where did you buy them? I need boots! Holy crap, on your run. WTG!

Iris, sorry about the double shifts you are pulling. Hope it goes by fast. Enjoy your rest day. Nice workout yesterday. Haven't done SM yet. Need to pull it out! Good for you, doing your own reaarch. The recipe is from Gayle, it's in the healhy recipe forum. Hugs to you and your mom! Oh nom Iris! Now your dad is sick too! (((HUGS))) What is DJ's problem? He is weird! He is playing games:rolleyes:

Amelia, LOL! Enjoy your rest day today. You get used to your new houme. FF new rotation is focused on the lower body. I think she will post by Monday. Can't wait! Nice job, on the yoga. ROFLMAO, about your top. Yeah, you need a new one!

Debbie, enjoy your walks and vacation.

Helene, I am scared doing CCC! I heard this one was very tough. WTG, girl. Glad your son is doing better.

Good night girls, sleep tight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.