Commit to get fit and lean for March 10

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Yah, I downloaded CC V 4, successfully into my ipod! I started copying and pasting/dragging, lol! It worked! I think I will do CC V 4 in the gym today! I am learning so much about downloading the last few days. Thanks girls for all your help. I really appreciate it. I am getting lots of practice now! ROFLMAO!

Lori** ^^^5’s on doing CC V 3 twice! You go girl!

Trish**Yes, I am downloading directly into iTunes. I am following Coach Sean tutorial video. Thanks for your tip on copying and dragging, it worked!

Debbie** thanks again for your help! I will give it a try! Running a 5k, go for it! I know you can do it! WTG on your workout!

Hi to veryone that follows! BBL!

Hi girls,

I ended up doing iTread 2 today:p I needed something longer than 30 min.:eek: I had a awesome run today, I ran 4 miles:eek: I burned 686 cal.

Off to ran some errands! BBL!

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

I woke up at 7:30 and I am thinking in the next little while I am going to hop on the TM and do CC #7. The only problem is, I don't want to wake up everyone else in the house b/c its on c.d. I think i will go out into the garage and get the c.d player and put it right next to the TM.

My eating was good yesterday until last night when I went to my SIL's and played cards:confused: Im not sure whose idea it was to bring a bag of mini eggs:mad: but I ate ALOT of them. The girl sitting next to me poured some out on a napkin so we could share and when they were all gone, she would pour out more:confused: THEN she placed the hickory sticks next to me:mad: I should have never started! Anyway...I am hoping to get this run in now and do another run tonight:D

I also did STS disc 4 last night before cards. It was a pretty good workout. Again, my weights were to heavy for some of the reps, like 1.5. I had to drop down for the last couple of reps. No DOMS as of now.

I am working at DH's store all day so you probably won't hear from me until later tonight.

Belinda** Enjoy your cc workout. I can never figure out this ipod stuff either. Atleast we got one in the bunch:D

Ameila** Sounds like you had a awesome day yesterday and good job on getting your workout in!

Deb** DD was very excited about MVP. She isn't sure if it was for the whole tournament or just for our town b/c she said the senior girls didn't get a MVP. I was never athletic in school, in fact, i hated gym class....now look at me. I remember my coach wanting me to play basketball and I had NO interest whatsoever!

Trish** I wasn't sure if the workouts included a stretch or not. Thats why I did the workout 2 x's cause it was short. It will be a good workout for a.m workouts before work....although I think I am going to try switching to evenings for a while cause I am so hungry all day long!

Anyway...I will bbl! If I get a chance I will pop in before I go to work. If not I will tonight!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

Yah! That computer stuff is driving me nuts:p:eek: One day it works, the next day it doesn't:rolleyes: Enjoy your run! Don't beat yourself up about those few eggs you ate last night, hope you enjoyed them:p:p I can/t eat anything unhealthy because I don't have anything in my house:p:eek: I refuse to buy junk:p

I need to get in the grocery store, I am hungry! BBL!

Belinda** I didn't buy the eggs...not to say I don't have any unhealthy food in my house;) It would be easier if there were no kids here! :) Ill blame it on them:rolleyes: I think between the 4 of us we pretty much at the family size bag of mini eggs! Good job on the run!

I did my cc #7 as well. I ran 6.86 miles in 62 mins. I should have stayed on and reached 7 miles but i needed to get ready for work!

I will bbl tonight!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do CC 6 on the treadmill right after I type this. Later I hope to do Disc 4. My next door neighbor invited me to a clothes party this afternoon. I never heard of such a party will let you know what it is about.

Belinda - I'm happy you were able to get the downloads to work. Sometimes I can do it so quick and other times it takes so long. Your smart not to keep junk food in your house:)

Lori - My favorite chocolate eggs are nestle crunch. I have a bag stashed in a drawer away from my kitchen so I have to make a real effort to get to them:eek:. If they were in my kitchen they would be gone in a week.

Amelia - I watched Dancing with the stars. I put it on DVR so I could fast forward some of the slow parts. I thought Melissa (from Bachelor) did a great job, good for her.

Hi to everyone who follows, BBL.

Hey girls...I have a question about CC, when you download it-is it cut up into sections? Like yesterday I noticed that the was a warmup section that lasted about 3mins then steady #1 then Challenge #1 ...and so on. It looks like I have volumn 5...anybody familar with that volumn?

Today is a cardio and abb day, my arms were throbbing last night due to PUB,i was really pushing myself with the weights...i don't have any huge doms this morning,perhaps later I will. Im not sure what im doing today...thinking about doing 4DS LIS or HIS...bbl

Buenos Dias Chicas!

No work out for me:) I am becoming the no-wo queen:p! My motivation was in the right place last night, but I did something to my hip that was making me limp yesterday...OMG...I swear, if something is not hurting me, then something must be wrong:confused: Anyhow, right now I can laugh about it because all of these aches seem so silly, but if it goes on for a few days, I'll be venting:mad:

Belinda - YAY!! You're becoming the ipod/download queen;) Great job on iTreads! I need to really look at those again...I spent alot of money (I purchased the annual subscription where you download as much as you want) and am not getting my money's worth. Let me know which are your faves and I'll try them out.

Amelia - I'm so glad you had a good time with DD. Remind me, how old is she again?? I love those mother-daughter outings. Seems like they are too few and far apart. If we have nice weather this weekend, I want to take DDs over to a nearby park with a pond and playground. Btw, send me your email address. The article has pictures (the amazing part) and I can't seem to paste them into the message editor on this site. CC consists of seperate mp3s that you add to a single play list. CC #5 is my favorite;) Good pick! I hope you enjoy it.

Lori - Seems like you don't cheat too often so a few dozen eggs was probably right on time! Nice job on CC7. I'm trying to make the switch to evening workouts, too. So far, I'm not having much luck, but I am determined to do at least the cardio at night.

Deb - It must be nice to live near your mom. My mother lives in TX and I only get to see her once a year:( She doesn't fly so we always go to her and flying the whole family can get pricey if you don't catch a good fare. I'm glad you had a nice time together:) Have fun with Sean;) and I can't wait to hear what the heck a clothes party is....

Enjoy your day ladies.

Hi girls,

I am back from the grocery store:eek: I only had parsly in my refrigerator , that wouldn't get my far:p

Lori** great job on your run! WOW, that’s a lot of miles, girl! How did you like CC V 7?

Debbie** enjoy CC V 6 and disc 4 today! Let us know what a cloth party is? I never heard of on, unless it’s like you swap your old cloth? LOL, I am getting better with downloading and iTunes!

Amelia** my downloads look the same! Enjoy your cardio today. Are you doing CC V 5?

Trish** Oh, no! I hope your hip is starting to feel better soon! Take it easy, girl! I don’t know if I become the ipod/download queen, I am learning quit a lot! LOL! You have a subscription and don’t use it, get them downloaded, girl! I wished I had a subscription, I love iTreads! I love doing iTread 1 and 2, they both 60 min.

Belinda - Silly me...itreads and iclimb are not the same:eek:...I need iclimb for the elliptical....any recommendations on that? The subscription is really great if you like most of the wos. You have access to all the different downloads so you can mix it up. I really only do the yoga or stretch ones so I need to get busy with the other ones;).

Belinda - Silly me...itreads and iclimb are not the same:eek:...I need iclimb for the elliptical....any recommendations on that? The subscription is really great if you like most of the wos. You have access to all the different downloads so you can mix it up. I really only do the yoga or stretch ones so I need to get busy with the other ones;).

Trish, I like iClimb 12! That one is tough! I also have iClimb 14, haven't done that one! I downloaded CC V 5 on my ipod:eek: I am getting ready to download CC V 6 to my ipod:p Go get iCimbs, girl! What are your waiting for?:p:p

Hey girls

I just logged all my food for the day...i finished my workout earlier, I decided on CC V 5 and OMG:eek: I now know why everybody loves these workouts,there awesome! so much fun. I was on the treadmill for about 50mins and it just flew by! I like coach sean...he doesn't talk the entire time and he lets me choose my own settings! It was fun and I will purchase more of them soon! Then I did PH abb work,love that one...love the planks at the end! burned a total of 520....

Trish-I had a blast yesterday,DH went too(I had him drive since i can't stand driving in Atlanta:confused:) afterwards we let DD pick where she wanted to eat at..she wanted pizza. She turned seven last december. Im sorry your limping with a sore hip...i will do that after a run,i will strecth my hip area really good after a workout and it seems to help.

Belinda-What other CC'es do you have? I noticed that there on sale so i may just purchase one. CC V 5 was very challenging and i had a blast...at one point i was sprinting 8.0:eek: the first time ever:confused:. Great job with your workout...glad to hear you have more than parsley in your refrigerator:p

Debbie-Yes,im interested in hearing what a clothes party is....

Lori-its easter time...along with all the easter chocolate yummies..i have to admit,i can't so no to those cadbury eggs:eek: I had one saturday and it was delish:D My DH wanted to buy a box of them...ummmmm,I don't think so.

Hi girls,

I'm back from the clothes party (www.cabionline.com). Basically the consultant brings in racks of clothing from the Cabi line. You get to try them on and they show you what looks good together. I would have preferred they show you how to create outfits with accessories like jewelry, belts, scarves or shoes. I think you save money by adding accessories to clothes you have and I could use help with that:D

The clothes look better in person but they were a little pricey. I bought the gathered scoop tee and the bow tee. I prefered seeing friends and neighbors I haven't seen in awhile not so much the shopping.

I ended up just running today and will do abs later and weights tomorrow.

Belinda - I think you'll love CC 6.

Amelia - I'm happy you liked CC #5. I love hearing Seans voice.

Trish - Maybe the rest time will help you out. Cathe does include them in STS so there's no reason you can't take them as needed:)

Hi Girls.....This is going to take soooo long!:eek: DS is in my arms so I only have one hand:confused: I worked all day, which was o.k. It was a little boring at first but the afternoon went by pretty quickly. Then when I went to my SIL's house where we are having dinner (my BIL is away:p) DS went to the door and wanted to come home. I came home, for a little while so he can play with his toys. There are somethings I need to do but am to lazy to get up:rolleyes: We are going back over for dinner...its spagetti and I am getting hungry!:) I was a good girl today though, probably cause I worked all day! LOL

Deb** Did you buy anything? I bet its fairly expensive. Most things that are called "parties" usually are. My sister sells party lite and that stuff is sooo expensive. I probably wouldn't buy any of it if I had to pay full price.

Ameila** You and I are on the same page! My workout today seemed to fly by and I love that fact that he isn't talking all the time, that would drive me crazy. Probably one of the reasons why I don't own very many Mindy Myleara workouts. That girl is a ball of energy....annoying energy.

Trish** I can be bad sometimes:( I just don't talk about it;) Denial is a wonderful thing:eek: I hope you are feeling better soon~

Belinda** I don't think you could have made much with parsley! LOL Im going to have to check out these iclimbs.

I will bbl~

Amelai, WTG on sprinting 8.0! That is fantastic, girl! Now I have to push myslef running 8.0 :pLOL! How long was your run? I bought all CC's, can't beat the price!

Debbie, glad you had fun at your party. Not sure if I would bought something if it's pricey? I am cheap! I downloaded CC 5 and 6 into my ipod!:D:D

Hello everyone!
Well I am always posting late but better late than never. I finally started on my one rep max's in order to start sts, I did about 25 exercises. I have to see if I can find my barbell in storage and the weights to go along with it. Now that the Girl Scout cookies are gone, I stand a better chance of not overindulging too much. I haven't tried any of the cardio coach workouts yet, maybe in the future I will give it a try.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.