Commit to get fit and lean for March 10,2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Sorry I didn't came back yesterday for personals, just like Trish I went to sleep early. Had a good night sleep, but I am still tired:confused: My nose is stuffed up and my sinus/ear is bordering me today.

I will do legs (disc 26 today)! I also will take my dogs for a walk today. I will not do a lot around the house today, had enough from yesterday. I will see!

I will be back to report my workout and hopefully some personals!

Morning,

I just got done with D 37 squat rack wo! WOW! That's all I can say! I love the squat rack wo! My legs are fried! Not sure how much waking I will do today. For some reason my HR monitor stopped at 25 min., it read 195 cal. I am still misssing 40 min:( My back felt really good, hope it stays that way:D

This is what I did:

Squats warm up, 55 lb, 2 sets
Squats 85 lb, 4 sets
Leg curl (instead of deadlifts) 35 lb, 4 sets
Front squat 55 lb, 4 sets
Static lunge 85 lb, 4 sets

I also did abs from Ab Hits "MIS/S&H/Chest (Planks only) 13.5 min.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Up bright and early to get my workout done. Its getting lighter in the mornings now. I woke up @ 6:27 and thought I had slept in b/c it was day light outside!:) It makes getting up alot easier when its not dark out.

We had a good walk yesterday. We only went for 40 mins or so and I think her dog is crazier then my dog and my child put together. Her dog is only young and scared of everything. Whenever I snowmobile would come we would call them back and hold on to them as they passed. But her dog was afraid so instead of coming back, she would try and outrun them:eek: Then when we were heading back the samething happened but this time it was getting closer to traffic. A dog like that would stress me out. I nearly died when I seen the dog had boots on! Pink collar and pink leash! She said that she tried to order a wet suit for the dog b/c her fur gets matted with the snow!! Oh my.....

So I think todays workout will be a circuit with the TM. Not sure what one yet but it will be less weights and more running b/c I already did a full body on Mon. Im thinking BC...or maybe I may pick something with just shoul,tri and bics in it.

Belinda** Nice workout! Wish I had went to bed early! Instead we got in the hot tub, which I really wanted to do b/c my back was sore from Mon's workout....or sleeping with DS...one of the two. It was almost 12:30 before I went to bed!

Trish** Good job with your workout yesterday. Did you get a good nights sleep?

Deb** I didn't realize your FL trip was so soon. Sorry to hear she is changing KB up on you guys. I have never been to a class before, I would probably be to busy laughing!

Cookie** I don't mind having the bed empty sometimes either...its always nice to take up both sides of the bed. Whenever we travel the bed is usually king size anyway and both of us are small and we don't even touch each other! LOL

O.k...I will bbl! My goal was to start my workout by 7 and thats not gonna happen. I will up my time to 7:15 now!:eek:

Lori:)

Good morning Lori, you and I posted at the same time! Have fun with your workout today. Glad you had fun at the hot tub last night:p BBL!

Good Morning

FF' rotation calls for 4ds Lis/his double cardio premix...my goal is to finish it but will see how long I get before I tucker out:confused: Thunder storms kept waking me up last night so my sleep wasn't the best...

Belinda-Nice workout,too bad your hrm didn't read it all...that makes me so mad when mine does that. I have a habit of checking my often because of that...

Lori-Enjoy your circuit workout today. I use to be scared when i walked my lab, she would lunge at passing cars. I started watching the Dog Whisperer and it really helped...she's pretty calm during out walks now. Maybe your friend would benifit from watching that show too?

ok...bbl

Good Morning Ladies.

Well DG just left :eek:. I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to wake him up to kick him out. :confused: I didn't sleep very well, I'm just not used to sharing the bed with someone!! But I feel alright so far....and I have D15 (Back and Bi's) on tap today.

Yesterday DID NOT go as planned. My mother couldn't have chemo because of how her blood came back, so that kind of threw the day off, and then yesterday was my brother's birthday, but he was sick, so he cancelled. So I stayed for coffee at my parents and then came home for the rest of the day. I did get some studying done, that's for sure! Of course there was a visit from DJ later in the afternoon.... which was kind of unexpected..... The whole day was just off, and I have learned that I dont' deal with that well. I have become so regimented that a curve ball out of nowhere disturbs me to the point that I dont know what to do with myself. :confused: The only thing that went as planend was DG showing up........:rolleyes:

Belinda- Nice workout today!! I am so looking forward to the squat rack routines, that's if I make it through Meso 2. You know, after this first leg workout in this Meso, it's the first time I've truly had DOMS in my quads and the "outer sweep"....it feels good!

Amelia- So how did it go at Steak and Shake? Is that a chain? Hope all went well with 4DS....that premix is one of my fave step workouts. Yeah these guys are two "bees" alright.....I need to get a fly swatter..LOL *not really, I'm not like that*

Lori- lmao@ shelf putter upper forum. That is hysterical. Yeah but its so weird, he doesn't even come close to making a move, which is why I chose to still see DG (why NOT) ... Omg your friends dog had boots on?? LOL So how do you push your son and walk a dog?? I dont' know if I could do that...

Deb- Ohhh you must be so excited about Florida!! Hope you Back and Bi's in. Why do you think your KB instructor is changing it up like that for? Are people complaining about intensity? Or did she not come up with combo's to do? Nooo..DJ has never seen DG, even though I thought it was going to be a close call this morning.......

Helene- Hope your day and night went smoothly!! I'm sure you had a good time last night, especially with a new baby to ohh and ahh over. :)

Trish- Great workout, girl! Are you following a rotation right now?

Cookie- Where are you?? Did you say you were going away? How could I forget that? So you liked travel fit, eh?? I love it, though I've never traveled with it. And the boys aren't like Cathe! I will not be doing a different workout each day! :p:eek: I'm like you, sleep better alone.

Ok off print out my workout card and get to it. BBL!

Morning,

Belinda: Ah, coffee. The wonderfully evil addiction. I am so guilty of that one. But I do like working out after a cup in the morning. I usually have a lot of energy then.

Deb: Sorry the instructor is changing up the class on you. I forgot you were leaving for Florida soon. Now it's our turn to wish we could tag along :)

Amelia: How is DH doing. I hope all is well. So how did your eats turn out.

Lori: I am still laughing about DS biting your bankcard.....

Iris: Wow, your life is so exciting. Mine too at the moment, just not the kind of excitment I wanted. :) Got my tosca reno books. The Diet book and the cookbook.

Trish: Nice workout. Yeah, posting is fun, but I can see how it could cut into your beauty sleep if you let it.

Cookie: NO! you are the only one still up. At least in this time zone.... Oh wait, Iris might still be working. Catherine Zeta-Jones. Pluuuuease! When I met you I thought I was meeting Charlize Theron. But if you want my help convincing people you look like Zeta-Jones, I'll help. I have met you after all so I would know.

Oh, oh got to go.

BBL

Hey Girls!

Quick check in. Boss is gone for a few but I don't know for how long. He even brought his lunch with him today!:mad:

My workout was 4.5 miles and HSC,mostly the UB work. I only did one LB seg.

I will bbl for personals!

workout done! Finished all of it, did modify some of the HIS but got through it. I updated my weight on my HRM and todays workout burned 350 in 57minutes...i was kinda expecting more.

You guys ever feel like your legs just won't move fast enough when you do step? Man,it was very frustrating today...i felt like a stomping horse:confused: Cathe and the gang move so gracefully...

Iris-LOL about the fly swatter! Yeah,Steak & Shake is a chain...they serve steak burgers and shakes there! They remind me of Waffle House in a way. I ordered the kids meal so the calories wasn't too bad. Sorry your day was off yesterday,hate when that happens:( Have a good workout!

Helened-DH is fine,just a routine check up for some refills of his meds. Have a great day today...

Hello to Debbie,Lori,Trish,Cookie and Belinda...have a great day! Its ugly here today,raining with passing storms...

Hello again,

Amelia: Nice workout. I think if you are still trying to get the footwork down, maybe you can't give it your all? That might explain the "lower" calorie burn though it still looked good to me. :eek:

Lori: LOL at your boss bringing his lunch. Hope he didn't chat you up too much.

Iris: LOL, and so the DG/DJ connudrum continues. :eek:

OK, so here is my excitment for the day. Had friends over last night with a cute baby. Then DS started getting sick. I think he got sick 8 times last night. I mean, he couldn't even take two sips of water without getting sick. So I didn't rest much. Then went to work this morning and came back to take care of him and change places with DH so he could go to work. Now DS is asleep after getting sick yet again and I have to wake him up to go pick up DD. Life is full of surprises...... :confused:

Afternoon girls,

Had a great wo today...B&G Leg Blast + Floor work in the AM (FF really knows how to kill you, doesn't she??) and during lunch I did No Equipment Abs + PUB Abs. Tomorrow will be an easy day - just cardio in the AM and a 60 min yoga class at the gym. It will be my first time. Hope I like it ;)

Belinda - Girl, you rock with those weights you're toting around!! Your legs must be like iron!! Nice job;)

Lori - ROFL!!! What a hilarious story. If she ever does get that wet suit promise to post a pic!! No good night's sleep for me. DD decided to announce her trip to the bathroom again @ 3AM, but going to bed early definitely helped me to not feel tired this morning.

Iris - Helen is right...your life is exciting!! Wouldn't it have been funny if DJ showed up while DG was snoozing in the other room...such drama!! I'm doing the last week of one of FF's Get ready for summer rotations. Haven't decided what I'll do next.

Helene - Wow, our *surprises* sound so similar!! My youngest as sick over the weekend and DH was going at it last night/this AM...what would we do with out the excitement??

Amelia - Yeah, my legs feel that way sometimes, but it's usually because I didn't get enought sleep! Maybe that was your issue, too...Great job on your wo!

Cookie - Where are you? I must have missed that post! How was the hotel exercise room? Some are so good and others ought to be ashamed of themselves! Actually, I knew what you looked like from Deb's pics on the RT;) Hope you got a good wo in.

Gotta run catch my train ladies. Will be back manana!

Hey Girls!

I'm just waiting to go back to work:mad: but I really want to crawl into my comfy bed and go to sleep! But that won't be happening for another couple of hours. I was in such a sour mood today and I don't know why. I am thinking it was b/c there were so many people around today and I'm just not use to it. Coworkers were popping in with little chit chat, then I had a medical flight that broke down! So the crew have been there all day. They kinda kept to themselves but when i went back at 7, they had made their way into the tv room, leaving their mess in the other room and hogging the computer that I need to check work emails on! I even got mad at the cab driver that delivered their pizza. I never say anything to anyone but I was ready to face the devil today. Cabby snapped at me and I snapped back! Grrrrr!

Belinda** Nice workout. I don't own a squat rack so I always stuck to lighter weights when doing legs. I also think the heavy weights would make my legs big.

Ameila** Good job getting the whole workout done!!!

Iris** I thought you would like those comments. I didn't push DS yesterday. We were on a trail and the dogs and DS did their own thing. DS was being pulled in his sled for most of it but then he got out and walked a bit. Then he decided he didn't want to do either! He wanted me to carry him! Ugh!

Helene** Sorry to hear DS is sick! I think we are all sleep deprived!!!

Trish** Nice workout today. Can you imagine dressing your dog up? I think God knew what he was doing when he gave them fur.

I will bb in the a.m. I am thinking I will get a workout in tomorrow morning but it depends on what time I get home tonight!

'Evening!
Belinda, wow, they're right, you have strong legs! That's fantastic! You're making me wish I had a squat rack, but then I'd still do plyo legs 'cause I love them. Have you tried any of them?
Amelia, did things go okay with your dh? Good idea to get the kids' portion - I'd never think to do that even tho I should. When I'm tired or haven't taken a rest day in a while my legs can get like lead. Not Belinda strong lead - not moving type of lead.
Lori, I want a photo of the dog if it gets a wet suit! I lol at reading that. I'm staying out of your way today.
Iris, so dg last night and dj today?!!! Boy, are we living vicariously thru you. Hope your brother is okay soon, but what's up with your mom? I brought the green band with me and it was so hard to do TravelFit with it. The pink one was also in the suitcase, but once I used it for firewalkers and couldnt' get the knot out. Well, let me tell you it took me about ten minutes but I got it undone just so I could finish that wo! It wasn't bad at all with the pink one, but the green - ay carimba! Had to go to Rochester for work - two days this week and two days towards end of March. Next month two days in Syracuse, and two in May. I know, it's an exciting life I lead.
Helene, how's your ds doing now? Do you think it was a touch of food poisoning or a virus? Hope you and your dd don't get it. Are your friends staying with you?
Deb, how many more days until you're on vacation? I'm so envious. Lately the only traveling I'm doing is for work! I'm going to live vicariously thru you also. Do your sons' girlfriends get along? Just curious.
Trish, how was that yoga class? FF must have a sadistic side, don't ya think? Her rotations are tough, and I love them.
Well, slept late this morning, and chose to take advantage of the hotel's fast internet connection to download a few clips from youtube for a presentation I have to do on Saturday. So get home tonight and there's an error message on every one! So aggravating, especially when I gave up wo time to do it! Oh well, perhaps driving and sitting can count as one for me today - it sure hurt my butt.
Cookie

Hi girls,

Busy day for me today, but I did manage to spin this morning and haven't stopped since:p DH went to Florida a couple of days ago and I'm not very disciplined so not eating right and going to bed late. I had to drop something off to SIL's at work and ended up staying an hour talking, went to work and shopping afterwards. I was so tired and hungry when I came home I had pretzels, pistachio's and pirates booty:mad: for dinner.

Belinda - Wow those are some weights your lifting:)

Lori - I hope they didn't keep you too long at work tonight. Too funny about your friend's dog.

Amelia - I think your rain storms are coming our way:(

Helene - We leave on Friday but the high is only going to be 65 hopefully that will change otherwise we'll be at the beach in sweatshirts:) I hope DS is feeling better.

Iris - Actually the kb class seems less crowded so I'm wondering if others are feeling the same way. Your days are getting so busy juggling Cathe, DG & DJ:D

Trish - Do you mean it's your 1st time doing yoga? You'll love it but I bet you'll be sore from it . . . that always surprises me.

Cookie - I didn't realize you were away on business either. Do you order room service or go out to eat? DS's GF's were really good friends before they started dating the brothers (ds's).

Good night everyone:)

Good evening,

Debbie, nice job with your spin this morning! LOL, I am up there again, have to be careful with my back;) Have fun at the beach! I didn't realize you were away on business either. Sorry, about the clips from youtube, must be frustrating. As far as the green band goes, I have 2! One I keep for firewalker, the other I use for whatever. I have so many bands! I just orderd a foam roller the company as Cathe's fitness stuff. Came with a foam roller, mat and 3 bands! I only paid $22:D

Lori, how long did you had to work last night? Funny about your DS:D My legs are leaning out with all the running/leg workouts I am doing. Sorry, you had a bad day today.

Amelia, rain storms are no fun! Great idea getting the kids' portions. I love that premix, that's my fav step workout!

Helene, (((HUGS))) hope your son is feeling better soon. Having sick kids is no fun!

Iris, you are one busy girls these day's:p How is your mom doing? Sorry, about your brother.

Trish, how did you like yoga? WTG, on B&G Leg Blast + Floor work and abs! Debbie is doing another rotation, using the Gym Styles + STS! I will do that one next, I am so excited! I love her rotations! LOL, about my legs!

Have a great evening,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.