COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN june 8

punka274

Cathlete
Morning sleepy heads;-)

Today is a thirty minute run interval on the TM and then i will do maximum intensity stregnth,oldie but goodie;-)!

Everybody have a wonderful sunday:) its HOT here today,95 but the heat index is 105:eek: :+!

Hi, everyone! Warp Day 2 for me - cardio. This time through I'm trying to really give it everything I've got. 4 TM intervals and then 40 minutes of steady state aerobics (I chose StepWorks) and finished up with the abs segment on the SW tape for a total 65 min. workout. Just right.

Amelia, good choice on the TM intervals. I've been reading up and everything I'm seeing says that for metabolism and fatloss, intervals rule.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Cheryl

Hey Girls!

Just a quick check in. I did another run today. I debated b/c I didn't want my knee to hurt but its suppose to rain tomorrow and the next day...so I did it anyway, with no pain:)

Ill be back later for personnals !

Lori:)

Cheryl-good luck with your Warpzone 2....you go girl! I too have read alot about intervals and metabolism! This week i will start doing more intervals.

Lori-Glad to hear your knee didn't give you any pain today:) Great job on your run!

I finished my 30minutes run interval then i did MIS(minus abbs) OMG that workout completely worn me out!

I was looking at my workouts and i need somemore wieight workouts...i may get muscle max next!? I may sell butts and guts and just use that money for MM...

ok,everybody have a wonderful afternoon! My kids are at my moms house so its nice and quiet here,yay}(

Happy Sweating Sunday!

Hope you lovely ladies have air conditioning! The weather sure is strange, isn’t it? Flooding in the Midwest, sweltering heat and humidity on the East Coast, …

Amelia, just curious what made you decide to go back to school? Hope I’m not too nosey, just have always been curious about what is the impetus for folks to make a change in their lives. There’s a book called Spark that I should pick up. It is all about what was the spark that started people onto taking control of their health and weight issues – that would be a good read for me.

Cheryl, so intervals, huh? Glad you said that. I’ve been noticing that more and more programs are calling for it. I love the rush that comes from them, of course, I mean when I’m done completely.

Lori hope you enjoyed your run.

My piriformis syndrome is really bothering me. Guess Gauntlet yesterday was not the best idea and then to do the deadlifts in GS, well, let’s just say I’m in pain. I did some yoga, but still couldn’t make it thru LIC this morning. Got to the third circuit and had to quit. Tried some punching moves with weighted gloves, but just wasn’t it in the mood for that.

Guess I better substitute racewalking for running and learn to like yoga… Not sure how long until I’ll be able to do step. Oh well, there are far worse things in life.

Have any of you read The Last Lecture? It really is good. This professor from Carnegie Mellon wrote about fulfilling your childhood dreams. It is inspirational and funny and little sad. He’s been diagnosed with incurable postrate cancer and has three young kids.

Belinda, so are you moving back to Germany then?

Hi to Amy and Kristine.

Hey Cookie,ive never read the last lecture but did see him first on the open discussion thread here at cathe.com,then he was on oprah a couple of months back! Yes,very inspirational and sad. Sorry to hear about your piriformis syndrome bothering you:-( i hope it gets better for you! 3 circuits of LIC is a great workout!!! about the school thing,i decided to go back to school for a couple of reasons...1)i just finished a certification in medical billing and i can't find a job for the life of me:-(...2)the associate's degree that im going for will make me open for more positions in the medical office(not just the billing part) and third...to make more money}(!

well,everybody cross there fingers...im sending out another round of resumes to local doctors offices!!!!! Maybe i will get a call back this time!

just skipping by.....see you gals in the morning:)

Hi girls,

PLB Legs standing only/MM Legs only premix/PLB Floorwork; + I will do yoga later!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.