COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR JUNE 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio and abs today!

I will be back later to report my workouts and personals!

Have a great Tuesday.

I just came back from my run. I did CC V8 outside, burned 755 cal;) I am not sure:eek: but I feel like I ran 7 miles. I ran to the gym, ran 3 times around the running track (3 miles), ran/sprints 6 labs around the track, than ran home! I am wiped, still need to work my abs!

Have a great day and workout everyone!

Good Morning!

Foffee for me to please;):D I was sooo sleepy again last night. I guess it was b/c DH put DS to bed so I didn't get my little cat nap. Anyway, I had an awesome night sleep!

Belinda** Nice run yesterday!! I bought 3 new dvds and I like them all but they aren't cathe. I bought a Gin Miller one, Amy Bento and another one. I wanted some new weight dvds. And I still need to come up with some kind of rotation or something!

Deb** Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Mine was fun but I would have rathered did what you did;)

Helene** Good job on the workout last night. If I had a meeting every monday night I think I would lose my marbels!;) What's left of them anyway!:eek:

Trish** Hope you don't have to have to many appointments before you figure some things out...and then they may just tell you that its nothing! LOL Our new boss doesn't know that our old boss hangs out and he probably wouldn't care anyway, b/c he is an old man so let him be. I think it just irritates everyone b/c he doesn't own the place anymore so "stop telling us what to do" but no one would ever say that to him. Yesterday morning (while I was working) he told me that there was ashes in the ash tray.....I guess he thought I was going to rush and clean it up. Its still there!!! LOL I left it there on purpose! haha!!! He may not be around today though b/c of the new owners but he showed his nose the last night.He is starting to revery back to every old way!!!

Cookie** I don't know what DH's prob was. Apparently father's day is for doing things like fishing and stuff.So I got off of work and told him to go fishing but he didn't want to! Surprise! Its probably all the training I have done, then working, then covering shifts that aren't my own and then wanting to leave that to run. He probably wanted a break from DS b/c he is being high maintance lately!

So as fas as I know the owners are coming today,going to another business and taking my manager with them!!! Happy dance!!!!!!! So guess who will be studying at work today!!???? That's right....moi! I also have to go back to work tonight:rolleyes: It will be my 5th call out this pay period.

Alright...I am running outside today I think. It is raining...but the sun isn't shining either. Atleast its not pouring like yesterday morning!

Lori:)

Good Morning :)

I'm beat!! I ended up coming home, because my instructor never got back to me, until 9:30 last night!! I don't think she realized I was that far away and wouldn't stay overnight if I wasn't going to intern the next day. :confused: It took me a while to get home, stopped for dinner at a diner to charge my phone (one of the waiters was sizzling hot......omg.....so of course I had to strike up a conversation there! hehe)
The Bootcamp class was out of this world!! It was so much fun and so freaking hard at the same time. Deb is awesome!! (Pretty girl! Great hair!) When I got home last night I did another Rodney Yee before I went to bed. I'm sore today....I'm taking a rest day. :D Gonna do a couple of things here, head to the gym and see DC and take care of some things, then see my parents and get to the market!

Belinda- Have a great workout today!

Helene- Wow, if you ever have the chance to go down with me........you won't regret it! It was so much fun meeting Deb! And seeing the "Reverse V Step" Girls as we so affectionately call ourselves...lol They are enablers, I am seriously considering Texas. :confused: That's great your meeting got cancelled! Nice workout! Any doms today? What is this about Cookie and changing dates?? Did I miss something?

Cookie- DR is my original number one....above all other "D"'s....lol It used to really be like that, but no anymore, he's just a great fun guy, a good friend I'd say. Nice workouts! Yesterday, everything was interesting about the class. :confused: The music was awesome, the drills pushed to the limit. It was one of those "collapse with exhaustion when it's over" type workouts.

Deb- So much fun yesterday!! And what do you mean by energy? I thought I dragged a$$ yesterday...lol I didn't stay long enough to meet any "D"s! hahaaa..... so how was your trip back?? And how are you feeling today?

Trish- I'm starting to feel kinda "famous"....no not really...lol Great workout yesterday!! Keep it goin', girl. You know, you were my first friend from the forums?? Remember the other check in we were in?

Lori- I'm glad you can get some studying in today. :) You didn't know we were headed down to Jersey to take a class with Cathe? Have a great run!

Amelia- Yeah and another thing I heard about Lady Gaga, she doesn't like rumors about her eating.....lol This is one messed up girl! Love her music, though!

Ok ladies....off to shower, have breakfast, and go to the gym! BBL

Good morning,

So my hip was hurting after yesterday's class & drive:( I was thinking of going to the Dr. and having him check it out and let me know how long I should rest it etc... just don't want to hear the answer:eek: In the meantime I'm going to play around with workouts to see what hurts it and what doesn't so he can get a better idea.

So today's an ordinary day after yesterday's high of Cathe's class & meeting Iris:) Working today and making turkey chili in the crockpot.

Belinda - Great run and calorie burn today:)

Lori - It seems like you have more callouts with the new owners. Enjoy studying today:)

Iris - Do you think you'll be able to reschedule with the instructor? Are you doing it so you can teach pilates? So my GPS must have taken me the way you went without tolls (Hwy 295). I'm not crazy about the Turnpike but I think I prefer that way better. Have fun today:)

Helene - Your getting like Lori skipping over those rest days:) I wonder what you'll be doing on September 5th:D

Cookie - The class was similar to the bootcamp class Cathe taught at the roadtrip. The members are lucky because she teaches it every week. I know what you mean about family not understanding. In the back of my mind I also think what if it's there last b-day, x-mas, Father's day . . . and you miss it.

Trish - It looks like everyone is giving you some really good advice. Great workouts yesterday. I want to see the Karate Kid too . . . just need someone to take or I'll have to wait till it comes to DVD.

Amelia - Speaking of movies isn't the new Twilight movie coming out soon?

Have a great day:)

Quick check in to report BM2 Timesaver + rodney yee:strength. Now its time to jump in the shower and tackle the laundry/kitchen...

bbl with personals

I also walked my dogs plus did Ab Circuits Pilates based Abs today. That's it for me today. I still need to fold laundry:confused: BBL!

'Evening!
Belinda, sounds like you are getting lots of things done. Did you get those abs in? I tend to put them off sometimes. How's the dh feeling today?
Amelia, nice job on the work outs. Like your ticker also.
Lori, so are you going to tell the old owner to mind his own business? Hope you were able to get studying in today. Do your usual 20 m today?
Deb, thanks to the visit report. Did you say Jai was there also? Turkey chili sounds good. Don't you dislike the reentr to reall life?
Helene, yeah on not having your mtg last night. Great wo today. Yeah, that girl did motivate me. Can't believe she lol at me. I'll show her that I can do this to 9/5!
Iris, good thing you didn't make more stops on the way home or we would be reading about a few more Ds. Sorry it didn't work out with your mentor. What days do you have off from the gym so we can plan a trip down. Hope we can get Helene, Deb and Trish to all met up.
Trish, was it hot and humid down your way today? My hair is a huge ball right now. Probably increasing in volume as I type this.
Did Fusion this morning and then added in double pyramid. Now I'm whippped and am ready for an early sleep. Of course that won't happen, but it would be nice...
Cookie

Evening everyone,

Seriously where does the time go. I have to go to bed soon.

Belinda: Is your DH starting to feel any better? Nice job on your workout today. Did you get the laundry folded :D ?

Cookie: Yeah, you and me to 9/5 that's awesome. I also made a pact with Amelia now too. That make sure I am in fit shape at the end of the year. Seriously, what would I do without my cyber fitness friends?

Amelia: You are doing a lot of Rodney yee lately. You and Iris ever since I lent her some DVDs.

Deb: So sorry your hip is bothering you again :( and after such a fun day with Cathe, Iris and the gang. Yeah, on the rest days. Seriously I do take some. It's just I take them when I feel like it at the moment. I think because I sit all day long, my body gets a lot of recovery from that and that is why I feel fine. But thanks for comparing me to Lori ;) That was a nice description Iris gave of you :D

Iris: Sorry you ended up coming home last night. That is poor planning from the lady. Ugh. I hope you can find another gym to study at? Thanks for clarifying DR. I forgot to ask about that one. So you found DCGB on your trip .... that's cool (Dear cute guy at bar ... in case you were wondering :p )

Lori: So did you get your studying done? I hope so. Sound like you are having fun with the new DVDs. So, did anybody take care of the ashtray ? LOL, why do you have to be the one cleaning it up anyways. I can't believe that was part of your job description. You probably do too much stuff all the time!

OK, I'm off for the night. I didn't do too much. CCC this morning. I really like that workout. Go figure. I know some people have a dread factor for it but I enjoy it. Then I went to work.......

See you in the moring

Evening Ladies,

No wo for me to report today. My little one had an allergic reaction to something she ate last night and began wheezing and vomitting so we took her to the ER. We were there for 6 hours because they had to monitor her for a while after treating her. We can't have her tested for 30 days so we won't know specifically what triggered it although we're sure it's some kind of nut. Anyway, I'll be doubling up on wos tomorrow. An elliptical wo in the AM and GS Legs at the gym.

Belinda - Your wo today was awesome!! Don't think I'd have the stamina for that!

Lori - LOL @ the ash tray!! I think I would have done exactly the same thing!!

Iris - I think we were each other's first..LOL!! Remember we used to hang out in the chat?? I wonder if anyone ever wanders in there. I cleaned out my office today and came across my ACE manuals. By the time I get around to studying for that exam my edition will be out of date!! Sounds like Cathe worked you HARD!! I will definitely try to join you guys on the next one.

Deb - Sorry to hear about your hip. I think my knees would have been killing me in that class, but so worth it to workout with Cathe live. Karate Kid was great..especially if you saw the original. Really enjoyed it and hope they make a follow up.

Amelia - Nice wo today! I just watched the first two Twilight movies last week. I loved them! Don't think I will make it to the theater for the new one, but definitely will add it to my netflix queue. I think I need a new ticker, too!

Cookie - You got it, it was hot and humid. It was great to have the day off (wish it was for better circumstance).

Helene - Nice wo today. Please let me know more about your BFFM challenge whenever you have time. I'm hoping the audiobook is available at my library soon.

I'm off to bed on time :)

Good evening,

DH said I ran over 10K today:p:eek: I am happy with that. Mind over matter!

Cooie - LOL, I did Ab Circuit Pilates late at night. I also walked my dogs. Thanks for asking, DH is doing a little better.He is getting PT starting tomorrow. Fantastic job on your double wo today. I felt very tired all day too.

Lori - let me know what you think about the new DVD's, meaning are they worth buying? Amazing workout today. Did you get your studing in?

Trish - sorry, about your DD. Hope they can figure out what triggert it soon. (((HUGS)))) Enjoy your double wo tomorrow.

Helene - DH feels a little better, not much:confused: and no never foulded my laundry, I was to burned out last night.

Debbie - awww on that hip! Sending you lots of quick healing vibes! Glad you and Iris had fun working out with Cathe.

Amelia - nice workout today.

Iris - sounds like Cathe worked you guys hard:eek: make sure you stretch.

Have a great evening/night! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.