Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 8, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today is scheduled a rest day on Cahte’s 4DS rotation. Not sure if I will take one or do cardio today? I am still very tired, I am not getting enough sleep this day’s, for some reason I keep sleep at night. Maybe its age? Today I joined Face book, lol. I signed up on FB, 20 min. later I was already chatting with a friends. Funny!

Have a healthy day! Eat clean. BBL!

Good Morning!

Im with the "not getting enough sleep" club:confused: I was off allll weekend and you would think i would have gotten tons of shut eye...nope...not the case:eek: Last night I went to bed at 10:45 (nice and early, right?) Guess who is awake from 3-4:30! And I had already made plans with a friend to go for a run at 6:00! So Im sitting here....chugging my coffee!!!!

DS was really tired last night so DH decided to put him to bed around 6:30, I knew what was going to happen but it was pointless to tell him.Isn't it pointless to tell a man anything?? They know it all anyway:mad: So sure as theres *hit in a dead cat....out he comes 3 a.m and he tossed and turned...and tossed and turned!

I am suppose to get together with the girls tonight and hop in the hot tub. I was looking forward to it until I realized that I have to go back to work tonight @ 10:30. I guess I will get to have alittle sleep in tomorrow morning!:D Of course, unless someone puts a baby to bed at supper time:rolleyes:

DD's show was really good yesterday. Her teacher puts off an awesome show and the costumes were out of this world! There was one group of small kids (probably 4 yrs old) and there was one little dark girl out of the bunch and she never moved once. She looked as if she was trying to fix the back of her dress and then there was another little girl who was going right to town and telling the other little girls what to do, it was priceless. When the dance was over and all the girls left the stage, the little dark girl was still standing there...fixing somehting...they had to come and get her! I thought I was going to die laughing!

Belinda** Did you decide when you are starting back with STS? I am on my week off right now! I was just getting the hang of squeezing it all in and now I have a break. I am signing up for a race (for this summer) so in the month of July I am going to have to do more speed running to try and increase my pace.

I will bbl, I will try and catch up on personals....although,my friend will be here in 15 mins....more coffee please!!

Lori:)

Deb** I cringed when I read your post yesterday! Ouch! How are you feeling today! A toe caught in anything is not a good thing!

Ameila** How are ya? Still ticked off? I bet you got a good nights sleep though;) Doesn't your inlaws live near by? can you use their shower?

Must go get ready!

Good morning Lori and all who follows,

I went to the gym, I did CCV4:D I traveled over 4 miles.

Lori, I will start STS after my son leaves in July.

BBL with persoanls! Need a shower and walk the dogs.

Hey Girls!

Enjoying a cup of java at work:) No one is around!:D Gotta love it! Prehaps I should try and take a cat nap somewhere!;)

My friend and I did 13.6 k today.She drove the route after to see how far it was. She did really well. She doesn't run as much as I do but she wants to do the 10 mile race with me this summer so thats what she is aiming for.

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

Must go register for that race!

Good morning girls,

I'm also joining "not getting enough sleep" group. I have been waking up so tired and not going to bed early enough:( I need to go to bed after dinner like Lori's DS:)

I went to spin class but only made 20 min. of the class. Just before going in someone called me on my cell phone:mad::mad: My toe feels better as long as I don't keep it in closed shoes too much. Looks like a flip flop week for me:D I may try and do STS 19 later today, off today from work:)

Belinda - Sounds like you had a busy weekend! You'll get addicated to facebook in no time:) Great job with CC4 today.

Lori - Your DD's show sounded fun. The little ones add something to the shows . . . thank goodness for videotapes:) Sounds like you may have found a good running partner. The race sounds like fun not sure if I would ever be able to run 10 miles:eek:

Amelia - I hope your water problems are resolved:( I hate to miss workouts especially when things are out of your control.

Hi to Trish & Cookie.

Have a nice day, BBL.

Hate to interrupt the Belinda and Lori chat-a-thon this morning:p

Good Morning Ladies!

Add me to the non-sleeper list. Is anyone getting enough sleep out there?? This weekend was busy...Saturday was dance & playdate (lunch & movie) for the girls. Then two kid parties on Sunday. I can't believe I got my wo in...yup, that's what I said:) On Sat I did PUB and on Sun I did CC4. This morning was Gym Style Legs to Calf work; B&G Floor work (60 min.). Look out girls! I'm on a roll!! I think I finally got my groove back.

Belinda - Nice work with CC4 and your non-rest day! Do you think you'll get a nap in?

Lori - Whoo! That was a long run! I don't know how you drink all that coffee before running. I would be taking bathroom breaks every 2 miles. Enjoy the hot tub with the girls;) I hope DS is up at supper time.

Hi to Deb, Cookie and Amelia :)

Morning

Still no water,their working on it.

No workout until we get some water....im so stressed out right now:( I guess the good news is that ive lost my appetite.

Lori-my Inlaws moved out of the neighborhood about two months ago..WTG on your run this morning.

Belinda-great job with CC!

If we don't have any water by the end of the day im sure we will have to move...cause the landlord won't like what i have to say to her:mad: She needs to buy a new pump!!!! We've been out since sometime saturday morning....and this has been an on/off problem for years now.

sorry the downer girls:( im just so upset with all of this! Its her responsibility to provide water.

Hey Trish and Debbie...it took me a while to type my post with the kids interuptions...have a good day everybody!

Amelia - It sounds like you have a case for breaking your lease. I'm not sure who you talk to about that. Maybe the housing department or other agency? Good luck!

Deb - Are you spinning with flip flops?? Enjoy STS today...in flip flops? I'm so jealous of your day off! I've got to find a new gig!

Just a quick check in!

Debbie are you on Face Book? I am trying do upload some pictures. LOL! Can’t find a good one.

Amelia hope you get some water soon and get your workout in.

Trish add me to that list. I don’t get enough sleep this days. I don’t nap. Awesome job with your workouts.

Back to FB:rolleyes:

Hi girls,

About to start STS, I was thinking about doing it in my flip flops :eek: since it's upper body. I could put my sneaks on for an hour. The last time this happened, I couldn't even put shoes on for a week:( but that time I think it was broken.

Belinda - I'm on facebook too. My friends keep sending me pictures of when we were teenagers too funny. I'll have to become your friend. Just not sure how to look you up:confused:

Trish - I signed up too! I'm going to the 10AM class, I hope I get to meet you. LOL, I put my spinning shoes on for class.

Amelia - I would think your landlord could get into some kind of trouble for not providing water or fixing the problem in a timely manner esp. since you have young children. I hope this gets fixed soon for you.

Very late check in!
Belinda, I just realize I really do need to read posts first thing in the morning. Now I see I was supposed to eat clean. Heck, I sure didn't do that today, yesterday, the day before, or the day before that. Lately, it's been bad - stress eating. Did you rest or get your cardio in typing to your friends on FB? I can't sleep either. Think I've had a total of about eight hours over three days...
Amelia, I'm so sorry to hear about your water situation. When we lose power I get so depressed without water. You should report your landlady. How frustrating. How's Elizabeth doing?
Deb, ouch! That must hurt. I did sts yesterday in flip flops, so I won't tell on you. Sometimes I just really dislike wearing shoes, probably 'cause I've broken toes numerous times. Hope you heal quickly. Very envious of you doing the 10 am class! Can't wait to hear how it was, who you saw, what you did, and of course what's in that goodie bag.
Trish, are you going to the 10 am step also? That would be so great if you and Deb met up. I'm going to really see her at the RT. I tried explaining to someone at work today that I have a group of friends online that have not physically met but that I'm going to meet at least one this July. She gave me a very strange look. You are back! Nice routine you have going there.
Did sts 7 yesterday and 35 today. On Saturday did a mishmash on my new player of Imax 3, StepBlast, and 2. If I could stop eating from stress, I might look good. It was a fun weekend of work, housework, work, errands, and work. Another week full of work during the day and evening meetings. Do I sound like I'm having fun? Think I really need a good night's sleep.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.