Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

I am done with 4DS legs (I went heavy today) plus "Total Body Sculting" Lower body( I also used 40 lb for the weight exerises + ankle weights:p. My lower body is fried!

I will be back with personals after I am done cleaning my house and talking the dogs for a walk.

Enjoy your workout and day. Work it, girls:p

Morning Belinda,im doing 4DS legs too today,along with CC V 4. Great job getting in TBS too,i may be a copy cat and try that,i haven't done that one in a while.....ive never tried it with weight. Do you write down what weight you use with your workouts? I may start agian...i use too.

Im still waiting on my BM2 to get here:rolleyes: i plan on doing that upper body circuit premix on there sunday....i can't wait to groove to Jesse's Girl agian:cool:.

Trish-Cool idea on the fathers day projects! I wish i knew where to start on scrap books...im so.not.crafty:confused: Great calorie burn yesterday!!! Have fun w/LIC today...

Debbie-your post made me think of my lab,when we filled up the little pool she was on her trolley in the front yard and i told DH that she would dive in if she wasn't,lol. Good Job on your workout yesterday!

Cookie-WTG on your LM workout yesterday,love that workout! I had some good results with weight work and cardio in one session back when i lost all my weight so im doing it agian...I have to admit,its *ahem* 'challenging'....:confused: Elizabeth is doing good, she started on antibiotics tuesday night so she's had three doses of them...if the spider bite doesn't look better this morning im calling the doctor today.

Lori-what are you up too today?

bbl

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

I'm going to spin class today and work. I hope to squeeze in STS legs today when my chicken is roasting in the oven:) I forgot it takes 2 1/2 hours to cook:eek:

Belinda - Do you have a weighted vest? I was thinking of the imagine of having a barbell, ankle weights & a w/vest on all at the same time:D most non-Cathe's would think we were nuts.

Amelia - Sounds like a great workout you and Belinda have planned. Enjoy!

Trish - Do you do photobooks on the computer or by hand? I have done both and recently tried doing photobooks on the computer and find it so much fun (time consuming):) I hope your DD feels better.

Cookie - Great job with getting your workouts in with your busy schedule. I know what you mean about not getting enough sleep and having to go to work:( Do you like the business dinners you go to?

Lori - How was your rest day yesterday?

Have a nice day everyone, BBL.

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm home again with DD. Her fever has gone down, but she is still laying around and not feeling well. I really should go in at noon and let DH stay with her in the afternoon, but I am enjoying being a lady of leisure too much:D I even slept in late (7:30)! After I finish this post I will get up and stroll downstairs to do LIC...without rushing or anything!!

Belinda - Great job with 4DS today. I haven't done any 4DS wos in so long. I have to see if it is coming up in this rotation at some point. If not, maybe the next one will;)
Amelia - Jesse's Girl is my favorite song on BM2!!! I always think that it is such a Jersey-Girl song..I guess I would be saying the same thing if I lived in TX..LOL!!! I always think Cathe made such a good decision by putting that on the dvd!! I am with you on not being crafty. I own scrapbooks that I've never ever opened!! I do my photobooks online at shutterfly.com. I like the idea of scrapbooking, but who has time for such things?? Enjoy your 4DS/CC wo today:)

Deb - Hhhhmmmm, roasted chicken...how far apart are we again??? I don't know what to make for dinner tonight. I think my fam is getting bored with everything I cook :confused: I guess I better hit allrecipes.com for some new ideas. Yup, I do photobooks online. And to make it even easier, I use shutterfly.com's auto layout where they will even arrange the pics and pick the layout, background, etc. I do go in and move things around and add captions, but I'd say they do about 60% of the work. Have fun spinning!

Cookie - OOOOhhhhh, you got the 5-disc DVD changer. How cool!! Can't wait to hear what dvds you'll be mixing up. Great wo with LM yesterday!

BB after my wo.

Hi Ladies!

Just getting around to checking in. As soon as I woke up, DS started being him normal self....which is not a good way to be:confused::) It makes me want to go right back to bed and cover my head up!:rolleyes: Really....who wants to wake up to that? Waking up should be a time to let your body adjust and sip your coffe. My wake up time is chugging coffee and giving DS time outs!

I was planning on taking a rest day today but its not crappy out:eek: and I have nothing else to do! hehe! My running partner is working today so i thought it would be nice to take my Ipod but of course, I couldn't find the charger for it so.....I just got back from walmart and bought a new one. It should be ready to go after lunch!

DD is pushing it to. I don't know what she expects from me somedays. Yesterday she told that she got 85 of her test , I said "good...you are so smart" The girl that lives with us said " goooooooooooood" So DD's says "she her reaction" Im thinking....whats wrong with my reaction? Then she just shows me a pic that a friend printed off of the 2 of them and I said "cool" and once again, she isn't impressed with my reaction. What does she expect? I guess I am suppose to jump up and down or something. Last night she called me and said that she was getting her hair done and I said " how are you paying for it"? She said "everyone elses parents pay for their hair" I said "yeah, but they just didn't spend $70 on jewelry for them and have to pay for all of your costumes for you dance show" She isn't impressed but I dont' care. Im not coughing up another $100 for her to get her hair done when she can't save money! I also told her that her fathers b-day is next week and Fathers day is later on.....its an expensive month!

Belinda** Have fun cleaning! Its even a bigger chore to try and do housework around here!

Ameila** I thought you already owned BM2, its a good one! I love the music. I haven't done it in a while though!

Deb** No rest day yesterday, its suppose to be today but we will see what happens;)

Trish** The books you are doing sound awesome! I am going to try and get a painting done of our dog that just died for DH for his b-day/fathers day. I don't know if I will get it in time though

Cookie** what are your plans for today!!!??

I must go see what DS is up to, he is on the patio with the dog! I also have to do some ironing!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Oh! I forgot to post my ab workout yesterday. I ended up doing B&G stability ball abs!

Lori wtg on disc 11 and your run yesterday. Glad your running partner gave you a brake yesterday. Enjoy your rest day today, you deserve one big times.

Amelia glad you liked the ankle weights with your flies. How much weight do you use with flies? Enjoy CC4 and leg workout. I got a nice burn with TBC.

Debbie, you really enjoy STS? Great job with your UB wo yesterday. Have fun at the gym. Is your chicken done, lol! No, I don’t have a weighted vest. I have a 300 lb BB, I think I have enough weights, don’t you think? I did have my ankle weights on while I was doing squats, funny! I forgot to take them off!

Trish hope your daughter feels better soon, you got a lot done yesterday. I like your father’s day gift. Great idea! High fives on CC5 yesterday. I still like my hair, now I need a hair cut. How are you knees doing?

Cookie it was my first time using that Brand. I did a of resurging on natural hair color, that has the highest rating. If you plan on using natural hair color, you need to do your homework. I posted a lot of helpful hints yesterday. Great job with LM yesterday. Do you like your 5 disc DVD player? I need one of those! Let me know what kind of mishmash you came up with.

DH and I will go out tonight. We have military function tonight!

Have a good one!

Well,theres been a change of plans. Elizabeths bite on her chest has grown and now the doctor wants to see her agian. She's going to give her a shot of another antibiotic. So,its off to the doctor agian today....:confused:

i was ready to start my workout when the doctor called....oh well,maybe later:(

i will bbl with some personals....

Got a late start on my wo (got caught up with work nonsense:rolleyes:), but it's done! I had mild discomfort with my left knee, no problems with my right, so I'm happy right about now:) I burned 511 calories and the ab work really kicked my butt.

Lori - My 6YO DD sometimes gets that "entitled" attitude and it just drives me nuts. I am trying VERY hard to make sure they understand that they have to earn all these little extras they want. So, she gets $.25 for cleaning her room each day which makes her happy because she can buy a treat at lunch. I hope DS and DD give you a break today:confused: The pic for DH is very sweet. I hope it won't make you cry every time you see it:eek:

Belinda - My knees hung in for me today. I'm so thankful. I started taking supplements and working with a new PT so something must be going right;) Have a nice night out with DH

Amelia - Hope your little one will be better soon. Is she very uncomfortable from the bite or is it just itchy (which can be just as annoying!)?

BBL

Hi girls,

Chicken in the oven. Everyone complains I make chicken too much:D I do! I can't make a steak to save my life either rare or too well done. When we go out to eat we eat a lot of fish so mine can't even compare:rolleyes: Not much else left LOL!

Belinda - Wow 300lb. set!!! Have fun at your dinner tonight.

Lori - When my boys are bad, I always tell them 10 dogs would be easier to raise:eek:. Great Father's Day gift idea:)

Trish - Enjoy the time off:D it must be nice to do your workout whenever you want. I plan on doing a trial at a couple of gyms before I commit to one.

Amelia - I hope Elizabeth feels better real soon, good luck.

Off to do STS Legs.

Okay, I'll try again. Just lost a long post...
Belinda, thanks for the info on hair color. I really should look into doing it more often myself. But then again I'd miss the quiet time with no cell phone and reading sleazy magazines. 300 lbs?!!! My Tech Support, my DD just set up the tv and disc player for me. Looking forward to trying one of Aquajocks's on Saturday.
Lori, isn't being a parent extremely frustrating? Good luck. I tell the boys they're the reason I have to color my hair.
Amelia, how's Elizabeth doing now? Do they think it coud be Lyme? I'm trying to do a few more circuits lately and to use kettlebells once a week. Need a little variety, you know? It's strange, but when I first tried circuits, I really didn't like them but now I do.
Deb, I thought of you this morning when I was awake at 2:30! When I'm done here, I can't wait to drag into bed. Sometimes the meetings are good, but often I feel like I could think of better ways of getting it done. Plus its not clean food, and the meetings tend to go long. After talking all day as part of my work, the last thing I want to do in the evening is talk more! So, I guess I really don't enjoy them. Even though I have three in a row next week! My family also says I cook chicken too frequently also!
Trish, glad your DD is feeling better. I also love, love, love the days I am home and don't have to rush to get my wo in. There's a definite difference in the clarity of my thought at 10 am vs. 4:30.
Have been up since 2:30. Was supposed to do Step Blast but decided to do PowerMax instead. Don't know why but lately steady state doesn't appeal. Loving intervals and heavy. Do you ladies have preferences? Anyway, only had energy for about half of it. So about half an hour. Spent another half an hour after the meeting this evening looking for my tote which I took to the dinner meeting. Perhaps I can count that at least as walking.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.