Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 23, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am done with KPC:D Had a great workout this morning, got up really early!

I will be back with personals!

Good Morning!:)

I was here very briefly yesterday, read everything but didn't get to respond and of course I cant remember what I read yesterday!:D My memory isnt as good as it use to be;)

I had a great night with the girls and was home again by 3 on Sunday afternoon. I did a 12.5 k run on Sat and 17 k yesterday. Today was going to be another run but it is raining out, unless I go later, without DS. So I am going to do STS very shortly.

If I get time later I will re read what I read yesterday! I have a toddler in my arms right now....so I am having a little trouble typing!!!

Lori:)

Morning

Belinda-WTG on KPC! Have a great afternoon with your son!

Lori-Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good time, great runs over the weekend!

Cookie-Ive been meaning to respond to your post the other day...the thought of my thyroid being out of whack has crossed my mind, when my DH gets insurace i will have it checked!

Hey to Trish and Iris...did i miss anyone?

I knew i was holding alot of water...the scale is down 3.4lbs today,thankgoodness! My jeans were sooooooo tight sunday:confused: Im really going to try hard with my eating this week and see if i can get the scale to move...ive read that it can take up to 4weeks to see the results of today,so i will keep that in mind on saturdays WI;)

Todays workout is 4ds chest/tricep/shoulders premix along with some of the KB on there! I miss doing 4ds! BBL

Good Morning Ladies

I didn't wake up feeling so great today :confused: But I pushed myself through the first 7 intervals of the original Imax. At one point my HR reached 99% :eek: (I haven't gotten that high before, not even in Imax 2 or 3) I'm thinking it's because I"m not feeling well............

Belinda- nice workout!!

Lori- Hello to you :) Great runs this weekend!

Amelia- Have fun with 4DS!! I love the upper body work...

BBL

Awesome workout Iris! 99% is up there!!!!

My workout is done, now im off to do some laundry! Have a good day:)

Good afternoon,

Today is my son's graduation from HS (last one:)) Sort of sad too! My Mom's coming over to go to the ceremony. I need to clean up:eek: My in-laws can't come due to poor heath conditions:(.

I went to the gym and did MMA/kickboxing class. A friend is either gettting me a 1 week or 2 week pass for a new gym in July. I'm so ready to throw in the towel . . . tired of my bad eating, don't want to switch gyms etc. . . I'm hoping going to the Cathe/eggland event will jump start my motivation.

Belinda - Are you mostly doing day trips with your son? Way to wake up early and get in your workout.

Lori - Great runs this weekend. You so dedicated, not sure I would be able to do anything after a girls night out.

Amelia - Great job on losing the weight. I don't think my scale has ever dropped that much in one shot. On the other hand it has climbed that much:eek: especially recently.

Iris - I hope you feel better today. Wow, high HR today.

Trish - I hear you on the clothes, don't worry that's will be the last thing you'll forget about it as soon as your at the event enjoying yourself.

Cookie - How is your week going?

Evening ladies,

Today was a loooonnnggg day:confused: We are putting in a new system at work and I spent 5 hours on the phone with a vendor troubleshooting an issue!! I couldn't wait to get off! Well, didn't work out last night, but got up and did STS disc 1 this morning. I couldn't find BM2 which is what I was scheduled for so I picked D1. I guess I forgot this was the wo with all those killer push ups:eek:

Belinda - How's your visit with DS going?

Lori - WOW!! Great job on your runs!! You have a race coming up soon, right?

Amelia - 3.4lbs...woohoo!!! WTG!! I'm holding off on a WI...afraid I'll be too disappointed. Keep up the good work with your eating.

Iris - Nice wo today. Are you doing a rotation?

Deb - Ugghhh! I wish we were going at the same time. Sounds like we both could use some motivation. How was the graduation ceremony? Were there tears? Tomorrow is DD's last day of 1st grade and I'm feeling emotional about that:confused:.

Hey Cookie - hope your week is going better than last week.

Catch you in the AM.

'Evening Ladies! Anyone still up?
Belinda, good job getting a workout in early. Did you wake up early just to do it? What plans do you and your son have for his visit?
Lori, no way would I want to do anything after a girls' night out! Well, other than take aspirin and drink a lot of water.
Amelia, how did you manage to drop the weight so quickly? That's amazing. I could probably drop a few if I stopped rummaging through cabinets when I got home from work. The worst part is I'll eat items I'm not really even that crazy about - crackers, etc. Have the dvd to mail to you, but forgot again today to drop it off at a PO. My DD has promised to bug me about it tomorrow. Sorry.
Iris, how are you doing now? 99% is really, really high, needless to say. Hope you're doing okay. That wo is a killer.
Trish, I wouldn't have gone to McDonald's. Nope, I would have been at a bakery! Perhaps, like Deb, Thursday's event will be a big motivator. I get all motivated tho and then don't follow thru, and then get aggravated with myself.
Deb, hope everything went wonderful for your son's graduation. What a special day. Are you having a celebration for him?
Did plyo - I think 29 this morning. I was feeling so good doing it, but now I'm whipped. As soon as I sit down, this darn chair just seems to suck all the energy out of me.
Cookie

Hey there Cookie:)

I'm so jealous whenever you post about your plyo workouts:p I've got the rummaging bug, too. This evening I snacked on crackers, peanut butter and a nectarine. Hope you're headed to bed soon for a good night's sleep.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.