Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 18, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning ladies,

I will do UB workout today:D My legs are super sore today!

Have a wonderful day and workout!

Morning Ladies!
Had to go online to print out 26 plyo legs and must not have exited and turned off computer. I'm running late so what's a few more minutes.
Had a great workout and hope everyone has a great day. Have a large fruit platter left over from last nigh's meeting, so made smoothies for everyone for breakfast, and guess it will be a high carb day. Chat later.
Cookie

Morning

Belinda-High fives on the doms!!!

Trish-Hows the Doms today?

Cookie...mmmmmm,smoothies sound good! Have a wonderful day!!! I will send you a pm about the pilates workout...i missed your post about it the other day. Thanks for the offering it to me!!!

Hey to Lori and Debbie!

Im debating on taking a rest day,ive got some painting to do in the living room and i want to finish cleaning the carpet! Ive got my sister coming over this morning too. If I do a workout it will be legs only,no cardio!

bbl

Last edited:
Hey Girlies...

Went to check in earlier but someone started yacking in my ear:confused:

I am sooo sleepy! DS woke up at 5 today...its o.k to wake up at 5 to workout but not to watch a toddler! Ugh! I was going to take a rest day but I ended up doing disc 15 (bics and back) and I have eaten a few sweets already today (trying to keep myself awake) so I may have to run later.

Belinda** Good job with the DOMS!

Cookie** Smoothies do sound yummy! Poor fruit....stupid atkins gave it a bad rep. Carbs will get you through the day:D

Ameila** Enjoy your rest day if you take one! Im on the fence about taking one....surprise...surprise;)

BBL!
Lori:)

workout done:) i decided to go ahead and get in a leg workout today, take tomorrow off,do a circuit saturday evening then take sunday off! :D

I did my own mix of legs today while listening to music! Did 12reps at medium weight of: squats,plea's,legpress,static lunges. Then i got on the floor for some inner and outer thigh work...by the time i was done my legs were shaking and 40mins had gone by! My HRM accidently got turned off around 16mins so i don't know how many cals i burned.:rolleyes:

Lori- I hear ya, its bad enough to have to wake up a 5am period:confused: When school starts in about 6weeks i will be waking up around those hours agian...not looking forward to that( i am however looking forward to being here by myself;)) Great job with your workout this morning!

hey to everyone that follows...have a great day!

Afternoon girls,

I stayed up way too late last night (posting, of course:rolleyes:!). I was so darn tired this morning, but I dragged myself out of bed and over to the elliptical and banged out a decent CC8 wo. I burned 530 cals in 55 mins and did 7.73 mi. I'm trying to reach 8 mi on this wo. Oh well, maybe next time. Tomorrrow is supposed to be HSC, which I don't have, so I will sub for either LIC or SJP, but I will definitely have to get my zzz's for that!

Belinda - How was your ub wo today?

Cookie - Sometimes you just got to say, so what, I'm late today:) Nice to see you checking in in the AM. Hope work is not too hellish for you. Glad you enjoyed your plyo wo today.

Amelia - Yup, I still have DOMs today from PLB. I guess I got my legs pretty good. I have just a little bit of DOMs in my pecs...not much though. Great job on your wo today!!

Deb - Hope you're having a great day and staying dry:confused:

BBL

Hi girls,

I'm falling behind checking in. I went to the gym and took a spin class (about 12 days to go).

My son was surprised to see me at the picnic. He wasn't too happy that I tried to take pic of him and his friends. His girlfriend was there so I took pictures of her and her friends. They didn't mind:p I also met my older son's girlfriend for the 1st time. It' a long story but he denies he has a girlfriend:rolleyes:

Belinda - You were quiet yesterday . . . busy on FB:) Hope you had fun with your workout.

Lori - You have great pictures on FB. I hope you were able to go to bed early:) Are you having a cold spring too?

Amelia - I like the leg workout you created sounds like it hit every muscle. I can't believe your kids go back to school in 6 weeks!!

Trish - Will this rain ever stop:( and it's cold too! I hope your catching up on your zz's.

Cookie - The smoothie's sound really good. It's funny I wanted to have one this morning too. Maybe that will be tomorrow's breakfast:)

Good night everyone . . . sweet dreams!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.