Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 1, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do 4DS HIS + Chest/Back! I am super sore today.I will be back for personals.

Have a great workout and Monday.

Hallo again,

I just finished 4DS HIS, burned 371 cal + 4DS Chest & Back, I burned 370 cal. I was sweating buckets, no kidding! I also lifted the same weight as Cathe did:D If I don't work my abs today, kick my butt today,ok:p I like to skip that one, not sure why?:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout today.BBL!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to the gym to spin and maybe pilates too. I have the day off, just some computer work to catch up with:)

Belinda - You're really getting into the swing of things again! Great job on the workout, it must make you feel better knowing you are working out again:)

Cookie - I had to look up cotillion. I remember hearing that word in school but not in a long time. I hope your shoulder feels better.

Lori, Amelia & Trish - Have a nice day and enjoy your workouts or rest day today:)

BBL

I made a lot of boo boos in May so I'm in for this challenge. I leave for Vegas on the 4th and return on the 9th. I hope to at least do some workouts while I'm gone. Going to take my band and a couple of Cathe DVDs.

Tonight is Butts and Gutts because I need it bad!

Good Morning

Belinda-Great workout! You lifted the same as cathe on the deadlifts....wow,thats like 60+lbs. im at 50. WTG!!!!

Hey Debbie-enjoy your day off and your workout at the gym! How long does your spin class usually last? Im still trying to find a gym close by that won't break my pocket book,LOL!

Welcome Sass!!!

Today is a run on the treadmill. Im going to get out my mp3 player and just crusie until ive had enough..i will go atleast 30mins, im aiming for 45 though....bbl with the results!

I got in my workout yesterday too,i don't think i posted it, after we went to the lake i was tired:confused:. Did that bootcamp premix on 4DS.

Hi girls,

Debbie** WTG on disc 18 and elliptical. I never saw the move! A few years ago we went and saw Ann Frank’s house that was sad. My DD and I cried! You sure like spinning, have fun! I am so happy to hit the weights again.

Cookie** so true! I don’t get how people can be so cruel! I am still gonna go, I probably need a box of tissues. Wear your hair up!

Amelia** yah, I went light on the deadlifts today! I actually lifted 65 lb, my BB weights 45 lb. and I added two 10’s. I will start to increase my weight by next week. I am still taking it easy this week. I need to be ready for STS in July. I love lifting heavy weights! I know I am a nut! How did you like the BC premix? I never did that one! WTG!

Hi and Welcome, Sass! Enjoy B&G tonight!

Hi Lori and Trish! Hope I didn't forget anyone? Sorry, if I did! BBL!

Hey girls,finished my run ealier then i cleaned up a bit.

after about 30mins the 'puke factor' starting coming on during my run so it wasnt the 45mins that i was aiming for, but i did go about 30mins then i powerwalked the last ten. I think the next time i plan a steady run i will do it after rest day:confused:;)

Belinda-LOL,i like lifting heavy weights too....guess were both nuts:D:p. Thats why i love the 4ds series, she lifts heavy. I need to get me some 20lb dumbells,15's just aren't challenging me anymore on certian workouts. Guess thats a good thing,lol:rolleyes:

Hey to everybody that follows...

Hi girls,

It's funny I was at Walmart getting w/o gloves for DH today. I saw 30 & 35lb. dumbbells and almost put the 30lb. in my cart, but I could barely lift it :eek: so I thought I should wait a bit:rolleyes:. I'm just starting to use 15lb. DB:eek:

Someday, I'll catch up to you guys:D & Cathe too.

Hi Guys!

Sorry I am late checkin in:confused: but thats my life these days! LOL I had to go back to work last night and I didn't get home until 3:30. DH let me sleep until 10 but I needed more sleep. So after this post I am going to call it a night!!!!

I kept going all day, despite the fact that I didn't want to get my A$$ out of bed. I did a hour long run, went for a walk with a friend, another friend who wants to start running contacted me so I went for a light jog with her, then I came back and did STS disc 10...my arms are fried!
Tomorrow is just a run and like Belinda, I need to work abs!

Belinda** Good job with the workout. I read somewhere that FF posted another rotation. I soooo wanted to go look at it but I figured I should finish what I started! hehe!

Ameila** I think I started adding in a little more running on days when I felt good and I didn't know it until I got started. Even now I will aim for something and not reach it b/c I am having an off day. You did good though. You have been doing alot of running! I need to charge my Ipod and for the life of me I can't find my cord!:mad:

Sass** Welcome to our group!!!

Deb** I have been tempted to buy heavier weights as well but Im much like you....just looking at them gives me a hemeroid!:confused::p I would only ever use that much for back and chest. I like Cathes gloves in STS...now there is something I could be coaxed into buying!

I will bb in the morning MAYBE>......depending on how mellow my house is!!

Lori:)

Evening Ladies,

Hope you all had a great monday:) I had no time to check in this weekend, but I stayed on track with my wos;) Saturday was CC8 (55 mins, 545 cals burned, 7.4 mi), Sunday a rest day and this morning was B&G Overall Leg premix. Tomorrow's wo is MM Upper Body premix and Abs from MM. My sunday really wasn't very restful, actually. I spent about 8 loooong hours cleaning out the attic and sorting through the girl's clothes. I couldn't bring myself to do B&G after all of that!

Belinda - Great job on your wo. I'm glad to see you are back at heavy lifting;) How are you feeling these days? Are you almost back to normal?

Deb - How was your spin and pilates class today? How long do you have before your gym closes? It sounds as if you and I are lifting about the same these days. Before injuring my shoulder I was just hitting 20# for 1 or 2 exercises, but the heaviest I have gone so far is 15# (with the crazy physical therapist).

Amelia - ^5s on your run/power walk today. What do you have planned for tomorrow?

Lori - WOW!! You must be whipped, but think of all the calories you burned with two runs and a walk!! Get some rest tonight.

Sass - Welcome to the check-in;)! You and I had the same plan for today...B&G. Is your a$$ as sore as mine??? I know tomorrow I'll be paying for those one-legged squats.

Cookie - Hope you're doing well! I'll have to read this weekend's posts to find out what you've been up to;)

Good night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.