COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR JULY 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what cardio I will do today:eek:

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will run on the treadmill. This savage diet is so much preparation, and I only prep one meal for work, and then I end up staying late or not being able to eat at all, it's just killing me. I'm so damn beat. I'm surprised I"m getting any kind of workouts in right now. I don't know what my problem is this week.........I was fine a few days ago! lol

Belinda- Have a good workout today! Nice workout yesterday! Stab. Abs from Ab circuits is my fave.

Cookie- That book sounds very interesting. I could use a story like that. I'm gonna quit my b*tchin' now......:confused: Yeah we'll talk about rescheduling. :)

Licia- Yes I will let you know about CS. I'm kinda just getting started and it's kinda hard to eat 6 meals a day....if not impossible. :confused:

Deb- LOL @ the walmart employees saying see you tomorrow. That's hysterical. :p Thanks for reminding me I need to stop to the farmer's market.......

Amelia- I'm sorry about your pool!! I'm guessing you've never had this much trouble opening it before?

Helene- We should really start yoga...........or learn how to point and shoot, that'll really channel my emotions...lol

Ok gotta jet....BBL

Morning all,

Belinda: So did you recover from yesterday's workout? Do you ever feel like taking a nap like Trish?

Licia: The challenge I am doing runs until September 5th. It's a body composition challenge so I am trying to stay at it. For support, a couple other people are doing their own challenge until the same date. Cookie has given up cookies. Iris is actually signed up for the same challenge as me. Amelia and I have goal weights to reach by Christmas. It's just encouraging each other and having deadlines. So if there is something you would like to strive for by September 5th......... :)

Cookie: Speaking of challenges...... Have you slipped with the cookies or are you still good? You know if you slip and miss a check mark, it doesn't mean that you stop the whole thing right?

Deb: Hope you enjoyed your day off. I wish I could take more of those. You have been stressed lately. Yikes 105! That is hot. It's supposed to be a bit better today I guess.

Trish: How is DD doing? Did you get everything done yesterday? How is your eating going? This week has been off for me so I am treating it like a rest week and watching what I am eating. Then I will power through again next week.

Iris: Wow, you and I are going through the same thing this week. I am having a hard time getting my workouts in too. But as you can see, I am not stressing and treating it as a rest week. Are you proud of me? I really do need to restart my yoga.

Lori: Wow, you never checked back in yesterday that I saw. I hope you survived the bike ride and DS the daycare!

Amelia: So what color is the pool today? Is it your pool or a a pool that came with the place you rent? I assume refilling it is not an option?

OK, off to do a little bit of something in the basement. The good thing is it stays nice and cool even in the summer.

Good Morning Girls!:)

Of course I survived yesterdays bike ride....just never got to check in. I was kept pretty busy all day and I had a little 40 min nap. I soooo needed it! I was beat by the time 1 rolled around. I guess getting up 3 mornings in a row was tougher on me then I thought. I had a nice little sleep in today though and I didn't get up until 9!

The bike run was run. The hills were tough of course but hills always are unless your driving a car:rolleyes: Yesterday afternoon I did MM UB. Today we will be going for a run outside cause its finally sunny, I think it might actually be warm out there today:D. I guess I should soon start wrapping my head around training for this marathon again!:confused:

Belinda** Hope you have a good workout...whatever you decide to do!

Helene** Yes dear...I survived! LOL I really don't think I would be able to swim, bike and run though. My legs were like rubber when I got off of the bike and you are soooo right about the seat! I am actually sore today. Who do you have coming for a month? You house is kinda like mine! LOL

Trish** How is DD feeling today? Hopefully it doesn't amount to much. Did you get another workout in?

Iris** I want to hear the DC story so if I have to fly to NY for girls night then so be it! LOL Sounds like everything is going great though. Will you make more money at this then your old job? I can't wait to get started. I just received some more books in the mail so I will be doing some reading again today.

Cooke** I have to agree with DS...the helmets are ugly but I think its law around here that we have to wear them. But in the US aren't you allowed to drive a motorcycle with no helmet? Or does it vary from state to state?

Ameila** Oh the pool woes!!! LOL I say empty the thing and fill it back up...problem solved!:eek: Nice run yesterday!

Licia** Its easier to keep up if you can check in more then once a day...but I know that that isn't easy either cause I barely get to do that.

Alright...I will bbl to report my workout! Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Morning

Today will be some UB weights then some much needed yoga, my body is SO STIFF:confused:

Lori-I wish i could afford to refill the pool, it would safe us a lot of trouble:confused: Have a good run today and nice job on your bike ride and UB work yesterday!

Cookie-Two workouts in one day? wow, you go girl, nice job yesterday!

Licia-I too found SJP frustrating...thats the one workout i don't own anymore, i do have it recorded though, just in case,LOL.

Helene-The pool is an above ground pool we got about two months ago. Were actually buying the place were at now:D no more renting,yay! I haven't had a chance to go look at the water this morning but last night it was clearing up,yay:eek: We got some water clarifiyer(or however its spelled, lol, had to sound that one out;)) yesterday and it seems to be doing the trick.

Iris-Are you still on TOM? Maybe thats why your off a little. Mine is due tomorrow, arg.

Belinda-What cardio did you decide on? Im sure you rocked it:cool:

Trish-Hows your day going?

Debbie-I know that preview your talking about, think its called Grown Ups. I want to see it, looks hilarious! I still havne't seen Eclipse yet:eek: Im kicking myself too...maybe this weekend.

Hello to anyone i missed, im sure someone has checked in since ive started this post, my kids are on top of there game this morning with the 'mommy-I -wants' :rolleyes:

bbl

ETA-Just got a call from the insurance company and all is well. Im getting reimbursed on most of my things...yay, of course not what there worth but im still relieved to be getting something back.

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I'm going to go to work 1st today and do a cardio workout afterwards. I'm thinking the TM.

Belinda - Enjoy your cardio:)

Iris - I wonder if the new job is catching up with you, it is so different from your old job. I'm sure you will get comfortable soon. Maybe the new diet is overwhelming at the moment.

Helene - My basement is cool too but I only keep junk & extra freezer down there. Enjoy your workout:)

Lori - Is it a group of you that bike ride? I would think it's so hard to get everyone's schedule to work.

Amelia - I the reviews for Eclipse were good. I'm sure it will be around a few more weeks. I wonder if the 1st year of having a pool is the hardest:confused:

Cookie - I was working in the city around that time on E. 46th Street. Wow, you have experienced it all, next you'll have to live in a beachhouse:) How far is the house next door to you?

Trish - How did it go yesterday?

Licia - I haven't done SJP in a long time. I'll have to check it out.

Have a great day:)

I live 8 miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. (4got who asked)

Helene: My challenge will be to do 1/2 hour on elliptical in the evening 6 days a week. Tomorrow I am going to turn it into a long walk at the beach though:)
I would like to lose 5 pounds of BF by then.

Iris: Thanks, I hope that you are having a better day.

Lori: Thanks for the *hint* I peek in every morning, but don't post until about now or later...

Punka247: :D

Deb: I like SJP, when I go through the regular workout, it pushes me to my limits.

Belinda: Hi!

Today was another day of AS. I think I finally got it down! Now onto getting SB down;) This evening will be eliptical....

Licia

Evening!
Belinda, hey did you ever do that wo or just wander off? JK, cause you never came back. I enjoy that one dvd where Cathe asks are you doing this or wander off to make popcorn.
Deb, we probably passed each other in NYC. I worked at 30 Rock and later at 5th & 44th. Amazing huh? Do we need to go look for you on the people at walmart site? I mean you would be a background person, of course.
Amelia, so did you cb4u this morning, as my dad would say? He did have a point that being consistent was the main thing to keeping the pool nice and clear. Congrats on hearing back with good news. I used to power walk in the pool and try to create a whirlpool-type effect, the kids enjoyed it and I got a wo in while keeping cool. Do you wo in yours?
Trish, hey are you napping? How was your day? Everything okay after your dr's appt?
Iris, do you think the diet is just one more thing giving you stress right now? You do have a lot going on, especially a lot of change. Take care of yourself. LOL at point and click. I can relate to that one.
Helene, don't know how you deal with all your visitors, I wouldn't be so good. Once when we were buying a sofa sleeper and the salesperson asked what we were looking for my dh replied a 3-day model. I have not slipped once on the cookie challenge!!! Nope, zip, nada, none. Guess you can tell I'm pretty proud of myself. You got me going - thanks a lot.
Licia, wait, you have mountains and a beach? That's is so not fair. I couldn't make your challenge of 6 days a wk on an eliptical, and not just cause I don't have one either. Occasionally I can get a second wo in during the week but very rarely. So good for you.
Lori, did you look up a Goofy run yet? It's a race at Disney that probably would appeal to one. One of my prior running partners has done it and loved it. You're the only other person I know who would be interested.
Today was Imax 2 and boy was I a hot mess at the end.
Cookie

Cookie: No, we only have the mountains. My DS is with Grandma at the beach and we are driving down to pick him up:D It is about 3 and 1/2 hours away:(

Licia

Hi Ladies,

It's been a long day. My rotation called for rest/yoga/stretch today but I ended up doing a 10 minute pilates DVD that was suprisingly advanced. Never did get to those wos from yesterday:rolleyes: I hope I'm not getting burned out. DD is still running a fever. DH took her to the Dr. today and they said to bring her back on Monday if she still had a fever by Sunday. I hate that kind of response:mad:. She will be home from camp again tomorrow:confused:. I will be glad when things are back to normal.

I know I need to catch up on personals, but I need sleep a little bit more:p;)

Catch you guys tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.