COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR JULY 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did HiiT DWP + ME abs.

Today I'm doing M2 D16 (chest, shoulder & triceps).

Have a wonderful day and workout.

I will be back, sorry I don't have time for personals today. After my workout, we will leave town, going to Heidelberg with DS.

I am done with D 16! If I have time later, I will post my workout.

Have to hurry, still need to walk the dogs before we go to Heidelberg! BBL!

Morning!
Belinda, gee are you hoping ds wants to transfer to Heidelberg? How far is it away from your place?
Helene, I bought a 10# kettlebell thinking if it went with a much lighter one my shoulder would be okay with it. Wrong! It is sore, but I can move it so it's better I didn't do it with the other wts I have. However, I do like how they work the core and quads so well. Have you ever tried them?
Lori, how's ds feeling today? Why did you decide on preschool over your sitter? How's your dd doing?
Deb, were there beverages involved in yesterday's pool/inlaw visit? On Saturday we went to one of our friends and oh my were they flowing faster than Niagara Falls.
Iris, who is this new guy? I went back over the threads and it's a du? Hope all is well.
Amelia, you've really gotten into yoga lately. You sound like me in that I often do something a lot for a long time then move on to something else. Do you? Your niece is very cute.
Licia, hope things slow down for you soon and that you are able to take time for yourself.
Trish, don't know how you and Helene can wo out 9 or later at night and then can sleep. It would wake me up too much that then I wouldn't get to sleep until much much later.
Trying to decide whether to do ccc or athletic step. Guess I could try step moves again. Yesterday when doing 40/20 looked at the screen to see how many risers Cathe and gang were using and I fell midjump right onto the step. My shins have lovely reminders to pay attention. You would think I would have learned that lesson before now.
Cookie

Good morning girls,

We had fun at my in-laws. Yesterday when I was getting blood work done, I met this young girl 20 yrs. old, she was telling me how she found a bump on her leg 2 weeks ago and it turned out to be melanoma. She told me she's rarely in the sun. She is going in for surgery to remove the cancer, her story touched me but what impressed me was she had such a positive attitude and was a breath of fresh air.

After work I'm going to do legs today . . . thinking of doing ME legs premix:confused:

Belinda - Have fun on your trip:)

Cookie - Ouch on your fall:( You have been very busy but it sounds like your having fun:) No drinks but I made brownies and indulged:(

Trish - That's some hour to start your workout:) but hey you got it in!

Helene - Did your company arrive?

Amelia - Great calorie burn and you were going to take a rest day:)

Iris - They must be keeping you very busy at the gym.

Lori - Did you end up going to the shower?

Licia - Good luck with your move this week.

Have a great day:)

Morning

Im so beat this morning. Not sure what it is...may go ahead and take a rest day. Im suppose to do a full body but as of right now, im not. If I get a sudden burst of energy later i will do 4dslegs then PP premix. If not...i will relax and enjoy my rest day:)

I will bbl with personals. I have some clothes that im dropping off at a local consignment shop. They has really nice stuff there and i figure its better then having a yard sale ,most of it is my kids stuff that they barely wore before growing out of.

later

Hello,

Quick check-in from work. My brain is fried, maybe the lack of sleep. Feel fine otherwise.

Belinda: Nice workout. Always love to see the weights you post. Fun fun fun.
Hope you had a nice trip with DS. How much longer is he with you. I forgot the details. Does he have to go back to school soon?

Deb: Sad to see young people with serious diseases like that. Great that she had a good attitude. I didn't know ME had a leg premix. Interesting. I only have the download so I don't have access to the premix.

Amelia: I hope you are enjoying your day. Rest or not. I hear you on doing things with the little ones. They don't do nearly as well with the heat.

Trish: Hope all is well. So cool if you get to see Cookie. Haven't seen her for a while. Hu humm! ;)

Iris: WHAT IS UP?! You can't be this quiet. I hope everything is OK with you. I'm going to have to call. Want to come over and relax a bit tomorrow night?

Cookie: Wonder if I could pass for you at the RT with a wig..... Too bad. I'll really have to try and go next year. I'm just so shy....... I've never done a Kettlebell wo and with my rotator cuff injury I'm not sure I want to try. So now, I'm both shy and chicken......

Licia: Sending you biceps of steel for your move. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Lori: When does school start again where you're at? Is DS going to preschool a lot right now and liking it? How is work going? Same old stuff or better? Hope you are getting studying done.

I think I am going to be able to get a wo in tonight. I was going to take a break for the week but I don't think I can do it. I haven't tried MIS ever and I'm very tempted. I'm enjoying doing weights and low intensity cardio at the moment. We'll see, I'll come back and report if I do.

Lori: You were right. Belinda is the same person as others on this thread. She is busy again and no posting is happening. But now I am thinking she is you as well :p Seriously, I hear crickets chirping here...... Tried to call Iris .... man I am sounding desperate..... :rolleyes: Ok, my beer is getting warm. I think I won't workout today after all ;)

Evening!
Helene, hearing chirping? Drinking beer and not working out - hope you're sitting enjoying the trees. When are we getting together? Would it work for one night during the week next week? This weekend I can't and leave for the Outer Banks the following one.
Amelia, don't you hate how quickly they outgrow those cute clothes? Did you take a rest day?
Deb, you aren't trying to tempt me with the brownies, are you? I'm still on the no cookie pledge and doing good. Not so good on coffee cake today tho - had a few thin slices. Sad about the young girl. One of my brothers has had two bouts of skin cancer so I'm fanatical about sunscreen. Hope she's okay. Had to wear slacks today to cover up my black and blue shins.
Iris, are you okay? What's going on?
Lori, where did you run off to?
Licia, I'm sure you're getting a great workout in with moving.
Trish, are you sleeping from your late workout the other night?
Gee, Helene's right - it is very quiet here. Hope everyone is doing well.
Cookie

Hi Girls!

Better late then never?;) I tried checking in earlier but DS got it in his head that he wanted to go to walmart and buy Toy story 3....how was I suppose to know it wasn't out yet? LOL So the morning was blown on a waste of a walmart trip. This afternoon I did a 12.7 km run outside, I was gonna do abs work but didn't get around to it.

I went to the babyshower last night and didn't get home until 11:30. Was late going to bed!! Im gonna try and hit the sack soon. Kinda happy it was slow here today..less to read!:eek::D

Belinda** Hope you had a safe trip and nice workout, as usual!

Ameila** Im super duper lazy lately as well and I think I am burned out from running! LOL Probably the wrong time to start training for a marathon! hehe! I didn`t go to bed last night until 2...so that explains why I wanted a nap 4 this afternoon.

Deb** Sad story...Im sure she will be ok. I should wear my sunscreen then I do. I went to the shower and enjoyed it,glad I went. My aunts are all cracked.

Cookie** Im here! DS is behind in his speech so we feel as if I learning enviroment will be better for him right now. We may not feel the same way when cold season hits! DD as been staying out of trouble. She almost got into a little the first few days after she got out of school but I caught her in the act and warned her right then and there that I wasnt tolerating any foolishness!

Helene** Im always right! LOL The kids don`t go back to school until after labour day which is the first 1st week of sept. Work is the same! I need to ask about the raise he was going to `bat` for that I have heard about in 5 weeks! Ugh! just thinking about it puts me in a bad mood!

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.