Commit to get Fit & Lean for July 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did my D14, no CCC:( I am super busy the last few days!

Today I will do cardio!

Have a great day and workout. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies.

Belinda- Sorry you're having a hard time fitting in your workouts this week! I know it's frustrating.......Hope you kick butt with CCC today!

Helene- I was at my parents for a while last night, and then had another issue to contend with...I almost just called you to say I was coming up..lol...but I remember you have children that go to bed! If not this weekend, definitely next week sometime! (I hope!)

Cookie- Where are ya? Miss ya!

Lori- Did you do weights yesterday?

Amelia- So happy about your pool!! Yeah the pump running constantly does help! I'm so glad you're using it now.

Deb- Hope you had a good spin class yesterday! How's your hip? My clients find out just by meeting me at the gym. :)

Trish- Nice workout! I see it all the time, just haven't picked it up. A soccer game is two 25 min. halves, so about an hour. Yes I definitely ice my knees. It's still bad the next day. But I'll tell ya, Im doing slightly better in recovery this week then I did last week.

Licia- LOL..... you have completed the final initiation into the group! :p

I will do PUB today, I'm going to tackle one of FF's rotations.....one of her GRFS's...I think 2008. I'll move some workouts around to fit in soccer and such....
I need to leave heavy weights for awhile.....lol I need some stress relief....big time....thought about a yoga only rotation........not that I would bring myself to do it, though. Ok ladies....have a wonderful day.

Good Morning!

Set my alarm to workout this a.m before work but I rolled back over and decided sleep was more important.....:D Aren't y'all proud? LOL I went to bed at 11 and up at 7:30, not to mention I had a nap when I put DS to bed:confused: I shouldn't be sleepy but I am still pretty blah!

I would have taken a rest day from the cardio yesterday but my running partner wanted to go yesterday evening, so we did. I was not into it at all. There was nothing wrong only I didn't want to run! LOL

So my workout yesterday morning was Amy Bento's slo mo (all UB) Kari Andersons abs and last night was a 11 km run. My UB is soooo SORE! There isn't a part that doesn't hurt!

Right now today will be an offical rest day unless I end up eating my face off at some point! LOL

I will bbl to catch up. I have to get ready for work!

Lori

Morning,

Lori: Are you coming down with something? Rolling over? Sleep more important? I'd say you're talking French except I speak French and that means I would understand. :p That was one heck of a workout yesterday! Do enjoy your rest day. Are you working?

Iris: You keep threatening me like this and you let me down. And you don't even take my calls :p Seriously, we got to chat more. It will be fun. I probably do go to bed earlier than you. But last night I actually started my workout at 9PM. I assume you are working tonight? By the way, with my visitors coming for a month, I'll have more freedom :D Too bad I still have to work....... :rolleyes:

Belinda: I think we are all busy lately. I've had a hard time keeping up with the check-ins. :eek: Enjoy yourself

Hi to everyone else, I have to go back and read the thread yesterday and I'll come back to catch up with postings.

I think I am back on track. Ate really good yesterday and got a full body workout in. Just kind of did my own thing. It worked out good, only 40 minutes because it was already 9pm but I am slightly sore everywhere this morning. Why do we like that feeling so much? :eek:

Have to jet to work. BBL.

Hi girls,

I'm going to do Zumba today at the gym and off to work afterwards:)

Belinda - I hope it's a good busy:)

Iris - So sorry your stress, mine has been up and down:( My hip is about 90% better:)

Lori - Is it some sort of holiday that your taking a rest day:eek:

Helene - Happy to hear your back on track:)

Trish - I'm glad that DVD's a keeper.

Licia - So frustrating to lose a post:(

Amelia - What are you doing today?

Cookie - How's work been?

BBL, Have a great day:)

Morning,

Today the rotation calls for a 30min cardio +abb work. Have no idea what im doing? I need more workout dvd's:p im bored w/the ones i have.

I had two glasses of red wine last night and woke up so dehydrated:confused: I drank a lot of water yesterday too...weird.

ok, i will bbl to catch up with everyone. Have a great day:)

Hi Girls,

Lets try this again. I tried checking in earlier when no one was around but then the phone rang. So much for that idea.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout today. Do enough for both of us. Im hungry today...probably b/c of last nights run and the fact that I didn't eat a big dinner b/c I was going for a run.

Ameila** Happy to hear that the pool is finally going back to normal. Must be irritating. DS did something with the hot tub yesterday and some how, turned it off. There is no way to turn it off:confused:

Helene** Oh you are so funny!:rolleyes: HA! No its no holiday! And the day isn't over yet. I just wanted more sleep soooo bad! I was thinking the same thing today...what is wrong with us that we like this pain that comes from a workout! hehe!

Deb** Have a good workout tonight!

Iris** When is your date with the new "D"? And whats happening with DG? Have you finally given him the boot!

Trish** Nice workout yesterday. I did read what you posted but that was 2 hours ago and my brian only holds things for one hour;) Im guessing your bug is almost gone.

Licia** Hate it when I lose post! It as to be the worst.

So I am waiting for DH to let me know when we can go for lunch. I am famished. I think i will have soup though...nothing crazy!

Also I think I have decided to put DS in preschool and take him out of the sitters. I may see if she wants to take him back once he is in school though for lunches and after school. I have been dealing with her so long that I almost feel like I am saying good bye to her or something. She is sad but she understands that we need to do what is best for him.

I will bbl!

Lori:)

workout done, im a sweaty mess. Decided on LM that second interval premix...think its premix 4-7 then did PH abbs, my favorite and always gives me a nice burn in my abbs. Burned 448 total cals in 52 minutes.

bbl

Hey Girls,

Quiet here today. Boss is gone again and I am waiting to go home myself. Its almost 4 p.m:D Met DH for lunch at the aiport restaurant. I know everyone who works there of course. I picked out a nice ceasar salad but I wanted light dressing and he told me I didn't need it:mad: So he wouldn't give it to me! LOL I didn't eat a whole lot of dressing anyway. I find if you load your fork up and then dip it in the dressing a little bit, then thats all you need. I had a nice big salad with chicken and only used one of those small packs of dressing.

Ameila** Nice job with your workout. I love PH abs as well. Its short and sweet!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.