bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday:eek:

Not sure what I will do today?

Awesome job yesterday, ladies!

Have a great Friday and workout. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Shoot I got so much catching up to do! So in a nutshell, I started playing soccer on wednesday nights ( because i have NOTHING else to do...lol), but it's been so long, and there was no proper warm up, etc etc....needless to say I wore 2 knee braces yesterday...training was next to impossible :eek::mad: My legs are still so sore i can't believe it!
DC is driving me nuts...DG is driving me nutsier......*sigh* I'm done with DG ...I swear this time! LOL You guys can actually check out DC on my facebook, he actually posted on my wall yesterday, what a pain in my rear....:rolleyes::p
My mom is doing well....she was put on a maintenance drug for now until she has her dental work done. Her numbers did creep back up a little bit, but her oncologist was not alarmed enough to put her back on chemo just yet, so that's where we are with that.

I am now going to catch up on some personals...will go back and read as much as I can. Ohhh....and I think I will pull out S&H today... BB soon.

Ohhhh and btw....thanks for all the Birthday wishes!! It was a long day at work, but then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner with my parents and brother....it was fun! The waiter was hotttt.......I didn't mention anything about it until dinner was almost over...and my mother says " I was wondering when you were going to finally say that"......what is she trying to say????? :eek::eek:

Lori- So when is your birthday?? I'll have to take a look see.....

Belinda- Was that your first time taking spinning classes?

Deb- Fuzzy Nation...how cute is that! I had no intention of cheating on my birthday, but the hot waiter brought out this shotglass thing of fudge and whipped cream and a candle. And both Sunday and Tuesday I had a glass of wine AND a Nutty Irishman after dinner.....which is coffee, with Bailey's and Frangelico..yummy and so bad for you!

Amelia- That's good to hear about your pool....I think with the kind of pool you have, it would have had to have been drained again.... :( I'm so glad it all worked out!! Nice workouts!! Awesome cal burn with LM the other day! That's funny, I ususally do cardio first...hehe. WTG on your measurements!!

Cookie- So what else is going on with you besides your awesome workouts?? Hope we can get together soon!!

Helene- Soooo..it looks like I"ll be working Friday nights for awhile...which is fine, really. I don't know if there's ever other nights you two can get together....did you want to try for yoga tomorrow? Looks like you're still rocking BFFM!!

Trish- Ugh @ catching your DD's cold! I'm so sorry....but I"m guessing she's feeling better?? So what did you decide on yesterday?? I've been having a hard time following a rotation since STS...I'm kinda just flying by the seat of my pants!

Ok ladies....I hope that catches me up! BBL!

Good Morning!

I had to go back to work last night to do a flight. I didn't get home until 3'ish and when I got here, DS was awake again in our bed.It was 4 before I got to sleep. Needless to say, Im gonna be tired later! I did sleep in until 9:30 though. DD got up with him so DH could go to work.

Today's workout most likely will be slo mo back and tris and a run.

Belinda** Im sure you needed that rest yesterday! Have a good workout today!

Iris** So your mom was checking out the waiter to! That's funny. My mom use to have awful taste in boys when I was growing up...that kind of made her sound like a creep! LOL But when she use to think a boy was cute, I didn't! He was probably a pastors son! Whats DG up to now?

Helene** How did you make out with the combo of food and hunger!? I hate it when I am starving all day and nothing seems to help it! I usually just give in and eat and eat.

Licia** I don't want to give my workouts away either so I would just rather keep it for myself. If I could get $50 I would be ok. I don't have the deluxe set.

Ameila** Awesome measurements!! When was the last time you took them?? I bet you feel great to!

Trish** How are you feeling today? Nasty bug!!

I should go tidy up the house,finish my foffee and then get ready to workout. If I put it off I will get lazy later!:confused:

Lori:)

Morning,

Belinda: Shame on you taking a rest day. And here I thought you were turning into a working out machine like Lori.

Iris: Funny about waiters. Seems to happen to you quite a bit. Alright, when can we get together? I'm gonna get pushy here! No yoga for me tomorrow morning. I am going to a friend's lake house she rented for a week.

Lori: Busted! the food and hunger combo didn't go well. I caved majorly and had a huge cheat meal. Still not hungry this morning :eek: I got home at 12:15 last night. So I'm with you, hanging out by the foffee jar.

Licia: Love the line were you say you'll end up with Cathe's library. That was me. I finally have the whole thing after several years. I even got the oldies and some of those are tough. I love them all. Glad you are working out your connection. I like the primal plan. I loosely follow something of the sort because except on the weight days, all my carbs come from dairy and fruit and vegetables. I just do much better without the grains even if the total number of carbs is the same. Go figure. But loosely is the word.

Amelia: So I cheated majorly last night but I don't feel bad about it. Isn't it weird? I guess the progress is good.

Hello to everyone else!

I'm gonna be scare the next couple of days. Have a block party tonight and DH is gone until late for a golf outing so I'm on my own with the kiddies. Tomorrow we are going to visit a friend all day. So I'll just have enough time to lurk and of course get my workouts in. I have to fit in back and triceps today and I'm thinking a Hiit or AS tomorrow morning.

Trish: Sending you healing vibes. With your training from home at least it was the right week to be sick. If there is such a thing. Feel free to join Amelia and I on the party. There is nothing stopping us now. :)

Good afternoon

thought about stepblast but i always regret that one once i start it;) Maybe the other premix on lowmax? Im doing some form of cardio

Helene-scoot over, im climbing in the cheating bandwagon:confused: last night was a big no,no! But its the middle of the month so ive got time to make up for it,hehehe. Enjoy your weekend

Lori-Hopefully you can get in a nap today. Enjoy your workout!

Iris-Good news on your Mom. Sorry the "D's" are being pains in the rear. LOL at the hot waiter. Have a good workout today

Trish-Sending you healing vibes. Maybe it won't last too long.

I put that new book that Oprah is talking about on hold at the library. Anyone read it yet? Its called Women, Food and God.

Hello to everyone i missed.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.