COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR JULY 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Maybe I am taking a rest day. Had a lot of good cardio workouts this week. Although I should practices AS & SM, still having trouble with these two workouts. I also have to do a ab workout today. Haven’t done one this week, shame on me!

Have a good one, everyone! BBL!

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

Didn't get here yesterday...by the time the sight was up and running again, I didn't really have any computer time.

I went to work early yesterday and stayed there until 2. I pretty much got everything done. I worked for 8 hrs straight...gone are the days of doing nothing!:eek: I didn't know if I should pick DS up on my way home,go for a run or have nap. I decided to just go home and when I got here I chatted with DD for a while and then I think I went in standby mode...not really asleep...but not awake either! LOL Even up until last night I thought about going for a run but it didn't happen. I did get out on tues night though for 12.5 km.

I am not quit sure what workout I will do today.Its probably going to be abs and a run outside.

Belinda** You have been doing some great workouts lately! You must be the most in shape army wife in Germany!:) How much longer before DS goes back to the US?

Ameila** Nice workout yesterday!

Helene** I enjoy HIIT more then Insanity and its probably for the reason you stated....cathes personality! I should probably sell my Insanity set on ebay for $50 or something!

Licia** Sounds like you have been getting your workouts in! I hear ya on the abs work. I feel so much better when I work them often.

Cookie** I hate trying new cardio workouts...LOL...takes me forever to get the moves so I just toss it to one side. That's one of the reasons why I have stuck to Cathe workouts...there are always familiar moves,although I never did get the hang of the 4DS step workouts!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Morning!
Belinda, isn't it amazing young men can still act like little boys when they get together! A rest day sounds well deserved, but then you might end up having to cook more.
Lori, does that mean you took a rest day yesterday? Really, you? I sure hope so your body needs it. When you talk about your ds having tons of energy, I keep thinking he's like you.
Helene, good luck on your long day. I totally agree with you about it being Cathe's personality that carries us thru her various tortures. Her lung capacity must be phenomenal. Sean's yelling just didn't do it for me. Thinking of doing sts again this fall.
Amelia, how are the froggies and the pool?
Iris, hope you're hanging in there with all you have going on.
Deb, how's the new product display coming along?
Trish, how's your dd? Are you getting your naps in during training?
Licia, sounds like we're alike in sm. I'm fine with athletic drills, but thru those dancey steps at me, and I'm like an octopus and can't coordinate anything.
LIC for me today.
Cookie

Morning, or afternoon:eek: My hours are all screwed up right now. The kids go back to school in a few weeks so i will be back on track then. Right now im waking up close to lunch time:confused::confused:

Not sure yet about todays workout. It will be cardio and abbs.

Cookie-The froggies are doing good, they got in the pool the other day, think i will go out after my workout and lay in the sun so they can play. The water is still cloudy but all the chemicals are right were they should be:rolleyes: as long as the test strips are coming out ok, I don't care,lol:confused: Enjoy LIC today...thats a fun one.

Speaking of froggies, i found this really cute shower curtain for the kids bathroom..it frogs:D there playing instruments on lily pads. I also got a blue bath mat to match...i plan on painting in there soon too.Not sure what color yet. nothing crazy. This whole place is like a fresh palate for me to paint on:eek:

Belinda-Nice workouts yesterday girl!

Licia-Glad to hear your internet problem got taking care of. Nice workouts the past couple of days!

Lori-Enjoy your run and abb workout.
everything is white.

Hello to anyone that follows..bbl to report my workout.

Hi Girls!

Just finished lunch..I was famished!:eek: And I have a feeling it won't be gone for that long either.

Todays workout was ME abs and a 12.k run outside...probably why I was so hungry.

Cookie** I know...DS comes by it naturally! LOL Im just glad he isn't beating anyone up in preschool!;) Im not taking anymore rest days for another 2 yrs! hehe!

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today. I can't believe the kids will soon be gone back to school!. Our kids still have another 6-7 weeks left!

Lori:)

Workout done. Decided on doing my own mix. I did CCV2 and in between challenges i would do UB weight work. i finished with some abb work. In all i burned 501 calories in 68minutes.

Lori-nice workout today!

OMG, i almost forgot! I measured today with very happy results(well, dh measured me). Last measurements were on July 1st. Today im down:
1/2 in my arms
1/2 inch in my thighs
3/4 inch in my waist
1 inch in my hips

my calves were up an inch:rolleyes:. I knew i was shrinking.;) Gotta keep going. The scale is still hovering around the same amount. Im sure there will be a whoosh in the future. I bet those dog walk in the evening are helping too...i haven't done any this week...arg

Last edited:
Hello,

Amelia: OMG, we are so rocking this. I feel a lot thinner this week. ^5 on your measurements. You rock. And that workout sounds awesome! I can see the two of us looking great in December..... or before :eek: Glad that the pool situation is working out. The white stuff will probably get filtered out over time. :) on the new shower curtain.

Lori: Nice run. LOL at no rest day for 2 years. I bet you could do it too. I did a leg workout today and I am so hungry it's not even funny :confused: And I have meetings with bad food tonight. This is a dangerous combination. :(

Iris: We haven't heard much from you lately. I hope you are just busy and doing OK. Sending good vibes your way.

Cookie: Funny about not doing MIC for a bit. I think maybe you don't need to because you are no longer eating cookies :D

Belinda: I can't even imagine what DS and DD will be like ten years from now. Glad that you have been visiting you gym with the nice A/C. Did the temperature ever come down? It's nice again here.....somewhat. It's in the 90s.

Trish: How are DD and your training doing?

Licia: What was the workout of the day. Which is your favorite one by the way?

Deb: How is the hip doing? Did you new display go over well.

Hope you are doing well and getting your workouts in. Hi to anyone I forgot or to anyone who is just lurking :p

Did legs today. M2W4 and upped the weights. I have been hungry ever since. Even after trying to refeed all day with good stuff, berries, oatmeal, sweet potato, chicken breast. I hope it settles down soon!

See you all tomorrow.

Hello,

Amelia: OMG, we are so rocking this. I feel a lot thinner this week. ^5 on your measurements. You rock. And that workout sounds awesome! I can see the two of us looking great in December..... or before :eek: Glad that the pool situation is working out. The white stuff will probably get filtered out over time. :) on the new shower curtain.

Were gonna be some smoking hot chics:D I was thinking the same thing about the pool.

HI everyone:D

I spent the morning making calls to get all of my services changed over to my new address, had to switch phone/internet companies, got a call this afternoon telling me that DSL is not available in my area and that I would need dial-up:confused:
I called back and I guess the person that called me is new there, and made a mistake....what a relief.

I tried SM again this morning. At this moment I don't think that I like it too much, I will try it again next week.

My favorite workouts by far are KPC, MMA Kickboxing and I like all of the HiIT's. Of course I do not own many Cathe's yet, so there is likely something out there that I will totally love:rolleyes: One day I will have the entire library.

I have not been doing very well with my eating, there is some improvement, but I am having a hard time staying completely away from *chocolate* I have decided that even though I know how to eat clean and I am capable of creating healthy meal plans that I need to think of myself as on a (ugh) Diet...
I am going to follow a 6 week plan that I found online, that is modeled after Primal.
I figure a 6 week commitment is something that I can do 6 weeks at a time, and after the first round I will know if it is something that I can stick with and get the results I want at the same time:D

I think that I have answered all the questions....

Amelia: Awesome progress! What a happy moment when we see that all our hard work pays off!

Cookie: I love the athletic stuff, all those tricky moves with step are only fun after I get em down, otherwise it is just frustrating...

Iris: Hi. Hope things are good with you.

Lori: Awesome run. Makes think seriously about taking it up after I move. That is too funny about Insanity, I also prefer Cathe HiIt to it. I tried to sell my Insanity on e-bay, but I have the deluxe and didn't want to just "give" it away....I may try it again and then sell.

**Big Wave to everyone that I missed**

Evening ladies,

Well, I caught DD's cold (or hwatever it is):( It sure is weird. It started on Sunday, with minimal symptoms but over the past 3 days I've run a little bit of a temp and am congested. Thought I was going to pass out on the elliptical the yesterday. Today was a rest day and I couldn't even fall asleep during my lunch break today:mad: Oh well! Tomorrow is a toss up between GS BSB or GS Legs. Those are the last two weight wos in my rotation. I'm thinking of taking a week or so break from rotations. I have a bunch of DVDs that I bought but tried. So I may do some Jari Love, Jillian Michaels and Amy Bento. TBD...

Belinda - Shame on you for not getting your weight work in!! LOL! I have one more session to get in myself.

Lori - You are becoming quite the worker bee:) Nice wos today!

Amelia - WOOHOO!! Glad to see the inches coming off!! I wish I had measured, but never got around to it. The little one's bathroom sounds adorable! LIke your mix today!

Helene - OK, I want to join the looking-great-in-December crowd!! Sounds like your wo really has appetite going! I'm that way too after a really good weight wo! When will you next take your measurements?

Licia - Dial up?? That was a scare! KPC was a long time favorite of mine, before my knees started to give me trouble (sniff, sniff). So, I may have missed...are you moving or have you already moved?

Cookie - DD is a-ok now that she's passed the germ bug to me:confused: Hope you're doing well.

Deb - Glad your hip didn't give you too much trouble yesterday.

Gotta run. (Oh, another perk of working from home - staying up late!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.