Commit to get fit and lean for Jul 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do Legs & Glutes!:p

Debbie how do you like your hair? Nice job with STS legs. How do you like KB surge?

Cookie it’s hot and the humidity is kicking my butt. We have no AC in Germany, that is way I love going to the gym, lol! BodyMax is a good one! Glad you found a bridesmaid’s dress yesterday. Don’t you hate it when you look for something and can’t find it! Nic job with your KB wo yesterday.

Amelia nice wo yesterday. Glad you liked pilates! It’s tough stuff!

Lori great job with your run yesterday. That’s a lot of miles each week, WTG!

I will be back!

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

My day is kinda all over the place! Normally I would go for a run in the a.m but I have a playdate set up for DS. I also thought it was going to be hot like yesterday and thats why I did it but its cloudy outside......I thought we were suppose to have nice weather today and tomorrow. I also have to do legs today....I may do that soon.

Belinda** Enjoy your leg workout today!

I will bbl to report my workout!!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies...:cool:

Today is GS Back/Bi's/Shoulders...yippee...lol. So I finally had my appointment to check out my left knee on Wednesday, and the x-ray's came back fine, which is exactly what I wanted to hear! However, there is still inflammation in the joint lining (how weird even after 4 months, but I guess I never let it rest), so I'm on Celebrex. It does feel a bit better!.....which is good because I'm needle-phobic, I don't think I could handle cortisone :eek:

Belinda-Have fun w/ L&G!!

Lori- Have a great workout!!

Amelia- great workout yesterday!! I'm thinking of doing a 4DS rotation after this one..........

Cookie- Planning in or even being in a wedding can be stressful...lol I'm sure it will all work out, it always does! If you need a dress I have plenty for you to look at !! I feel like whatsherhead in that movie
"27 Dresses" ..........

Trish- Hellllooo there ;)

Ok BBL

Morning girls

Iris-so glad to hear you knee is doing better, im also scared of the needle...i stil remember the needle with my emergency c-section. I still remember thinking ' THAT is going into my back:eek:) Enjoy your GS workout.

Belinda, Lori-Looks like we are thinking alike today..im doing a leg workout too:p 4ds legs and then maybe a cardio hill interval on the treadmill. I need to burn some calories;)

Hey Cookie, Trish and Debbie!

ok...bbl:)

Hi girls,

Yesterday, I started doing Kickbox surge but it seemed to go too quickly for me to catch on, so I switched to Bodystrikes which I have never done and really enjoyed. No workout for me today:( Work & dinner w/DH.

Belinda - My hair came out nice. Hope you had fun w/legs & glutes. Will you celebrate the 4th in Germany?

Lori - Seems like a leg workout day today:)

Iris - I heard cortisone needles are so painful. Hopefully meds will do the trick.

Amelia - Everybody is going to have nice legs for shorts tomorrow:D

Cookie - Your going to be an expert on wedding planning soon, it it doesn't drive you crazy 1st;)

Trish - You're MIA, hope all is well.

Be back tomorrow, have a nice evening:)

'Evening!
Just coming in from visiting friends and running around.
Belinda, it was a leg day! Do you enjoy L&G? It just seems to me that Cathe and crew enjoyed doing that one. She doesn't seem quite as cheery in GS or even B&G. Glad you can go to a gym - that's way better than trying to exercise without AC.
Lori, did you have nice weather two days in a row? We've had rain everyday for like a month - serious amounts at a time too. How was the playdate?
Amelia, glad you enjoyed the pilates. 4DS and a run? What are you doing, turning into Lori2!
Iris, glad it's good news from the xray. I've had cortisone and it burns when it goes in. Some people tolerate it really well though. Hope you won't need it. My husband used to say our kids broke bones and had injuries just so I could take them to the ortho we use. He's really a great guy, and not bad looking at all!
Deb, sorry Kickbox Surge went too fast for you. How do you like Bodystrikes? I love, love, love KB Surge, but don't have Bodystrikes. How would you compare it to Cathe's? Trish, are you visiting your family in Texas? What's the matter they don't have internet down there? Hey, come on, let us know how you are. Hope you having a lot of fun.
Did Squeeze Stronger and KCM's Bootcamp. Just one of the two 30-min wo on KCM's tape. That Squeeze dvd was something! It goes fast, but boy is it a killer. A lot of small isometric moves that really get in there, especially in the glutes and the abs. Another one I'd recommend.
Off to see Edith Wharton's Mount tomorrow. I've been wanting to see it for a while. Plus I enjoy her writing a lot! What's everyone else's plans?
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.