Commit to get fit & lean for Jan 6, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio and abs today.

My son and his girlfriend are leaving tomorrow. Thinks should be normal agan. My eating is all over the place, I try not to overeat. But as we all know, it;s hard when you eating out a lot. Als far as the house goes, we need/I want the house painted. Which DH's hip problem we don't have a change but to hire a painter. They want like $ 13.000. isn't that nuts?

Cookie - glad you got some sleep.

Melissa - nice job, with AB yesterday,

Debbie - the gyms are crowded everywhere, what's up with that? and I hate it too when it's crowded. My son makes me see all those places in DC, lol!

I will be back with personals. Have a great workout, everyone!

Last edited:
Hi all! Just did Intensity low Hiit and BC premix with STS m1 d3 legs. My legs are fried. This was a long week. Sorry I did not check in yesterday. I did not get a workout in yesterday, and it was not a scheduled rest day. Just a rough day, lol.

Anyway. Hope all is well with everyone.

Belinda- did you say $13,000? That is crazy :eek: I say you invite all your catheter buddies and have a painting party ;)

Good night all! I'll catch up tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi,

They asked me to go to NYC for work again today & possibly 2 days next week which I think only 1 is necessary. The stores have been wiped out. I skipped my w/o today because too many things going on & I did walk a lot in the city.

Belinda - I think you should get 3 more quotes. Once we needed some work done and I had quotes from $18,000 to $6,000 needless to say we went with the $6,000 & we were happy. I would also get recommendations too. As far as Kristin's idea, I struggle with painting my nails:eek:

Kristin - It has been a long week but I can't believe Monday is the 9th already. Awesome workout!

Hi everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.