Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Jan 4, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all,

Yesterday I walked through DC with DS/GF, walked for 5 hours. I think that was enough for a workout. Today I will do weights and abs!

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Good morning girls! Today i did STS D20 and abs from C&W. DA and I are leaving for VT in an hour; I'll prob bring my netbook to check in and record my eats. I've been doing well for 3 days so far, woohoo!! :D

Cookie, nope, no skiing yet. There are hardly any trails open so I don't want to spend the money for a lift ticket. Can you believe how warm this winter has been so far??

Lori, that is crazy about your lulu stuff!!! How rude! ;) That's great about the PT job. I was thinking about doing PT again part time because I'm tired of being so broke. I still have the liquor job but it's barely covereing my bills. It would be nice to have some extra $$. LOL, nope I haven't really started a diet, just trying to eat healthier and stop the late night eating. So far so good (fingers crossed!!).

Helene, how are you feeling? Hope your back is better! I like your idea of doing more Yoga. I'm gonna try that one too.

Deb, sorry about the bike :( A day with no traffic is a good one!! :)

Have a great day and workouts girls!!

I'm back. I heard from my 1st choice school and...I'm rejected. This sucks so much. Not to sound conceited but I really don't know how they rejected me! I thought for sure I would get in. UGHHHH I feel like such a failure right now...

Last edited:
'Evening!
Melissa, I'm sorry. You must be so disappointed. Is your second choice a school close to you or would you need to move?
Belinda, a five hour walk is most definitely a workout. Do you like ds's gf? One of my sons has a girl that we really like.
Deb, glad you didn't have traffic. So far I think my fav from the lis series is turbo barre. What do you think of it?
Kristin, are you doing sts sequentially? I switched and started Cathe's rotation.
Helene, sorry to hear about your back. Was there something that triggered it? Hope you feel better very soon.
Lori, you'll be back in your lulu's soon. Hope you are resting up.
Did 16(?) cst this morning. So far not doing well with the minimum six hours of sleep. Hoping a small glass of wine helps tonight. The bags under my eyes are looking more and more like ocean liners.
Cookie

Hi all! Just finished STS M1 D1. I have major DOMs in my biceps, which is nice. My shoulder hurts on my left, so I have to careful with it. Whenever I lift heavy for chest flies I feel it in my shoulder. I know I must be doing something wrong.

Melissa- I am so sorry. That is terrible. It is definitely their loss. ((((HUGS))))). Try not to let it ruin your time with DA.

Belinda- walking for five hours in DC is certainly a workout! :) Nice job!

Cookie- if I hear one more thing about the darn ELA, I am going to flip my lid. So much attention, emphasis and stress on a dumb test.

Deb- it has been hard to get back in the swing of things this week. The cold has finally arrived here, which always makes it harder to feel energized.

Okay, I'll bb tomorrow.

Kristin

Cookie- we must have posted at the same time. I. Am doing the original 3 month rotation. Then I might try the new one. I haven't lifted "heavy" in a few months and so I didn't want to skip around with the discs.

Hi,

Ugh, started the year off stressed woke up to a call that FIL was in the hospital. He has gallbladder problem but they need to correct a heart problem before they will operate. Water on the heart:confused: I teased him on New Year's that I was warming the bed for him & he is not happy with me :)

I took a bootcamp class this morning because I knew the day would be rough & I'm tired of missing w/o's.

Belinda - Wow, that was some walk!!!!! Did you sightsee too?

Melissa - Sorry about the school, maybe another school will turn out to be better for you . . . their loss anyway. Go & enjoy your time in Vermont you deserve it.

Cookie - Do you take melatonin? Once in a blue moon I do & it works.

Kristin - A mirror in your new exercise room will help you see what your doing;) I remember a girl from the gym saying to me once she would never lift without one.

Helene - How are you feeling?

Lori - How much time do you get off from work?

Goodnight:)

Cookie - Just wanted to add that Turbo Barre is one of my favorites, actually I really like LIS series & haven't even done all of them yet:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.