Commit to get fit & lean for Jan 31, 2012

Back with personals:

Cookie - we do have a garden, a huge one on top, lol. We do have lots of fruit trees and grape (Aleisa wants to make wine, lol). Nice job, on AB.

Debbie - nice job, with your spin glass.

Helene - I have never been to the Bahamas, sounds wonderful.

Kirstin - enjoy your recovery week and housevives.

Lori - how are you doing?

Better get moving, BBL!

Good morning,

Finally a bit of rest. Nothing better than a computer and a cup of Jo. :D

I hope the last three weeks have treated all of you well.

Belinda: You are making your way down the pyramid with STS? I can't remember where you were at. How is the house working out. A lot must have happened these past two weeks. How is Alesia doing and when does she move in? Is she thinking of doing the RT this year again? The Bahamas is wonderful. Can't believe we swam in the sea in January.

Cookie: I can't imagine doing afterburn in the middle of the night. I hope you can stay away from all the germs. DS got sick on vacation. He threw up, then it turned into a chest cold and then pink eye. Thankfully my dad who is a retired Dr. had all necessary stuff with him. He is a walking pharmacy. Just in case he comes down with something. LOL.

Deb: Good job on staying slim through the season. Too funny about wearing a little hill. It reminds me of all the stars you see walking around on towering heels. Always wondered if it was always like that or if that's how they go about. Talk about shortening your achilles tendon!!!

Kristin: I can't believe the school year is going by so quickly again! Seriously, where does the time go? If only it would all go to the Bahamas, it would work wonders for me! Good job keeping your hands clean. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. What a weird winter it's been.

Hi to everyone else.

Vacation was wonderful! I got to the 10th day and really felt the difference between a short vacation and a long one. This was really good. Surprisingly, the sea was warm enough to swim in a few times. And the water was so beautiful and clear. Unbelievable. The kids had a fantastic time. There is so much to do at Atlantis that we didn't get bored at all. DD won a dancing contest. It was very funny to watch her. All the other kids danced in groups but she went in the middle all by herself. She was 1 inch too short to get on all the water slides so she was a bit sad about that. As for me, I think I walked a thousand miles while there, did not get a single workout in and ate very poorly. The funniest thing is that I stepped on my scale when I got home but it's broken! :eek: First time I am not mad at the thing.

My back is still not 100%. I am going to try laying off cardio quite a bit and keep it to a minimum. I am starting live fit trainer from jamie eason but I am actually doing it with Cathe videos. I am making premixes with STS segments that match the spirit of LFT. Should be fun.

That's about it for me. I was excited to see the RT sign up is here already but also a bit freaked out that I almost missed it being gone for two weeks. :confused: now I just hope that I can get in! Who is all planning to sign up?

Hi everyone. Just finished AT. That workout is so much fun to do. . . and yet a killer!!!! I cannot believe tomorrow we will be in the month of February. Valentine's day is around the corner!! That is crazy to me. Are all of you putting in for the RT? I am up in the air about it. I feel like I have gone for two years and I don't want to take someone's spot who hasn't gone at all. . . I just don't know. I want to, but I don't want to if that makes any sense whatsoever! :confused::eek:

Deb- I love that we have had such a mild winter. Last year it was utterly depressing. I felt so down and out. That is why we booked our Florida trip. Now we are holding off until June, which will make things a bit cheaper too.

Cookie- being that it was 50 degrees outside, I had my classroom windows open to let in some fresh air (and air out the germs, ;)). It felt like a Ferris Bueller kind of day, lol.

Helene- Atlantis is definitely on my dream vacation list. We are waiting until the boys are a little bigger. Well, until Christopher is about Nikolas' age. DH and I went on a cruise long ago, before kids. We saw Atlantis and it looks fabulous. I think I know what you mean about longer vacations. DH and I are waiting until June and it dawned on us that it will mean we can stay longer than a week if we like. . . I think you just sealed the deal for me, lol.

Okay, bb tomorrow.

Good luck to all of you tomorrow ;)

Kristin

Just got done with my workout:( I was painting all afternoon:confused: I almost forgot to workout:rolleyes: at least I got it done, right? I am to beat for personals. I will be back in the morning.

Have a great everning, everyone!

Hi,

I took a high rep class at the gym today. I'm going to try for the RT, but I have also thought about what Kristin said about letting others get in. I hope that there are more options for other's with destination RT's, my main reason to go to NJ it is so close & saving on airfare & of course all of you & Cathe :)

Belinda - That is a late workout for you, but painting is a workout too:) You should sleep really well tonight.

Helene - Was your DD able to do the tube slide? That's the only one I would go near, but DH & DSs loved the other slides . . . great vacation place!

Kristin - Too funny about a Ferris Bueller day . . . was thinking about opening the windows tomorrow the house feels stuffy. I wrote above how I feel about the RT, but the one year I couldn't get in (hopefully a newbie got that spot :)) I felt bad so I figure I'll try & if it's meant to be it's meant to be.

Cookie - Hope you catching up on your sleep.

Waves hi to everyone:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.