Commit to get fit and lean for Jan.3, 2009

Good Morning!!

How is everyone? I will be happier when this weekend is over and Im off of work:p So much to do at home...and no time to do it:confused:

We decided to have a few friends in last night for some munchie foods. No point in anyone starting their diets until Mon right?;) Glad Im not one of them! LOL I did notice that one of my friends barely had anything to eat and she barely spoke, not sure what was up with that. Anyway, my sister didn't leave until 1'ish so there was no way I was getting up to workout before work. I can't function on 4 hours of sleep:eek: So I am hoping to get my workout in tonight after DS goes to bed. I think DH has plans to watch the hockey game so Im a free women.:)

Belinda** Enjoy your workout! BM2 cardio blast sounds like a workout i would like to do today. I usually don't do the same cardio, I usually opt for running but I hate doing step in the morning. My coordination isn't the best and I always think I am going to trip over the step.

Ameila** That was nice...what are you going to do with the money?? LOL Atleast they gave it to you after christmas instead of before cause you probably would have spent it on the kiddos! My boss gave me a gc and I used it on DD! What a idiot I am! LOL Then when she is moody Im thinking, "I can't beleive I used my gc on you!" haha! I think they should have invited you to the christmas party though!

Cookie** I may have the energy to decorate 6 trees but I don't have the patience:confused: Are you enjoying this monthes rotation? Most of these older workouts I have on VHS so its been of a pain fastforwarding and rewinding. Looking back now, Im not sure what I ordered VHS, probably cause they were $10 cheaper and I thought I was saving money. Now the jokes on me cause I would like to replace them all!

Trish** Where does the time go? It seems like DS went from a baby to a little boy over night! I looked at him today and I was thinking; "your a little boy! Look at how tall you are getting" He still doesn't say a whole lot but I know he is o.k....but I have another apt with the health nurse on Wed for his 2 yr checkup. She thinks that if all kids aren't doing the same thing at the same time then there is something wrong. She drives me crazy!

I should shut up I suppose and do something:rolleyes: Im going to de-decorate this joint and maybe go to the store and then bake some cookies. Im sure thats the last thing people want to see around here!

Lori:)

Morning girls!~

Today is my half day of work then its back home agian....boring,blah:eek: I will try to get in a workout today....like a dogwalk or something.

Belinda-BM2 is a toughy....you guys would have to scrap me off the floor if i did a hour of that workout:confused: You GO GIRL! Did you decide on a HRM yet?

Lori-My DH wanted to go out to eat last night with MY x-mas bonus:mad:...uh, Yeeah...right:rolleyes: im not blowing my bonus on food,besides...im determined to stay on my diet(he isn't...he's already snacking,lol) I have no idea what im getting with it? I do have my eye on some cute boots:cool: What workout you planning on? Sorry one of your friends wasn't being herself....

Hey to everybody:) Now its my turn to get off of here and do somthing...gotta get ready for work:rolleyes:

Hey girls,

I have NO workout to report today! I am up since 3 a.m.! I have no energy, I will try to take a nap and see if that helps! The only problem I have I can’t sleep, lol!

Amelia** No haven’t decided on the HRM yet! Enjoy work today!

Lori** have fun with your run today or step!

I will be back after my workout, I hope I can report something, lol! Maybe today is a good day to be a rest day, mmm???

Hi girls,

I am finally done with BM2 Cardio Blast premix! I will do my abs tomorrow! It's already 7:30 p.m. :mad: Atleast I did it, right?:D;)

Off to the shower!

Hi,

I was wondering if you would mind if I join your check-in group. I need to be accoutable for my workouts (eating is a whole different story:).

Alittle about myself, I'm married and 46 and have 2 boys 17 & 19. I either spin (mostly at the gym) or run for cardio. I use mostly Cathe for weight training. I also work part-time as a merchandiser for stores such as Macy's & Kohl's.

Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.