Commit to get fit and lean for Jan. 27 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My chest is soooo sore thiis morning:p Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet!

Trish, I wished I had a discount on itreads! Love them! I do want to give CC's a try on day!

Lori, how is you UB feel today! Nice job, girl!

Great job yesterday, ladies! BBL!

Morning gang!

Today is a circuit...thinking about doing level 1 of 30day shred then doing some additional circuits with free weights and the treadmill for cardio.

Belinda-what cardio did you decide on? Great job in the doms!

Hey to eveybody...bbl

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I almost forgot to post my workout:mad: this morning I did Step & Hi/Lo Cardio Circuite premix from Step Blast & Step, Jump & Pump! I burned 914 cal., because the first 20 min. into the workout my DVD player in my living room stopped working:eek: It kept jumping to the next chapter, so I went in my workout room and the DVD worked fine:eek::rolleyes: I ended up doing the whole thing again:p Cardio was 1:20 min. long! I am wiped !

Amelia** enjoy your workout!

My best to all!

Hi girls,

I almost forgot to post my workout:mad: this morning I did Step & Hi/Lo Cardio Circuite premix from Step Blast & Step, Jump & Pump! I burned 914 cal., because the first 20 min. into the workout my DVD player in my living room stopped working:eek: It kept jumping to the next chapter, so I went in my workout room and the DVD worked fine:eek::rolleyes: I ended up doing the whole thing again:p Cardio was 1:20 min. long! I am wiped !

Amelia** enjoy your workout!

My best to all!

BELINDA-914 calories:eek: YOU GO GIRL..i bet you are wiped out! I think I would have to take a nap:confused: great job!

Hey everybody!

Ouch! My toosh is really sore from B&G on Sunday. I LOVE this wo...it never disappoints:eek: Today's wo was MM Upper Body premix + MM ABs. Tomorrow is cardio on the elliptical...still haven't decided which wo to do with it yet.

Hi Belinda - Did you see in Debbie's post that she has a 30% off coupon for iTrain?? It ends tomorrow so start shopping! Great job on your wo this morning!! You kicked butt on those calories;)

Amelia - Enjoy your circuit and TM workout!

Lori - Wow...you and DH are very generous to open up your home to your houseguest. I understand how she could be a blessing (all the great help around the house), but also a little bit of an intruder. When Olivia starts preschool in July, I keep wondering who will help keep the house clean after there's no sitter??? I'm not the best housekeeper and DH likes his house sparkling:confused:. But, I will be happy to have the house back to just the family again.

Deb - THANK YOU for the coupon code! I decided to give both CC and iTrain a try. I'm not sure how much the music on CC will get me moving. A few (but not many) of the iTrain wos seemed like they would keep me pumped. I am going to buy 1 or 2 tonight for tomorrow's wo. I'll let you know how it goes:)

Good morning to all the followers!

Oh, Belinda/Cookie, did you see that STS started shipping yesterday??? I don't think I'm ready for this:eek:.

Good Morning:)

I had a pretty good night last night. I was sooo sleepy but was expected a flight at 2:30...so I waited and waited, then I found out that they had deverted somewhere else:mad: Nice of them to call and let me know!:mad: Had to send an email off to figure it all out.

My chest is the most sore its ever been (if that makes sense) I knew it yesterday when I couldn't put my arms over my head! Ive read before about people not being able to wash their hair in the shower...and I thought it was a bunch of bologna:eek: guess not!:eek: Sorry to all the people I thought were liars;):D I can also tell that this isn't just one day of DOMS, this is set in for atleast 48 hours.

Todays workout is Tris...Im looking forward to that one as well. I enjoy working bics,shouls and tris , not so much back and chest. I guess cause I can't really see the muscles:rolleyes:

Belinda** You started a workout from scratch? You crazy gal! I would have gotten to bored! Good job with the workouts! Im glad we still have the thread to check in.

Ameila** Have fun with your workout today!

Trish** I often wonder what it will be like when we have the house to ourselves as well! My dad and brother stayed with us ALOT through out the years, so much so, that I don't know how DH ever dealt with it and it didn't really sink in until one of his family moved in with us. She pays us $400 a month though:)

While I was up waiting for my flight last night...i sooooo wanted to order STS now that it is being shipped, plus I was watching clips on youtube. Its alot of money though once I convert it to Canadain. Its going to cost about $400. I don't think its in the cards with the FL trip coming up...I have to tell myself, " I can't have it all":( If I mentioned it to DH Im sure he would tell me to order it, but I just can't do it, not right now anyway. Maybe after the trip I will save some money up. Plus, that will give me time to read all of the feedback about it:)

So todays workout is Tris...they are going to be on fire Im sure, and a good cardio. All the eating I did on Sun is sticking to me like glue. Im up 2 lbs:rolleyes:

Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Ok, so I am finally getting back to normal, stupid cold and did 30 minutes on the TM yesterday, not much but I feel better.

Today, I will start on doing my 1 RMs, so that'll be my workout. I printed out the sheets, now just gotta separate them by body parts and off I go. I am so excited and can't wait to get my STS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belinda - Wow, looks like you had a crueling workout, excellent job!!!

Amelia - Looks like you have a good one planned as well.

Trish - Why are you not ready for STS? I am so ready, I can't wait to get it into my hands! ;)

Lori - Oh, sorry you are so sore, I had that before too.

Ok, gotta check on Ms. Heidi, she is getting into everything these days.

Kristine :)

Hey girls...just popping in to report that my workout is done! It was 50mins long and I hit every muscle group along with about 25mins of carido....I did my own thing. I burned 350cals.

Whoohoo,smallville is coming in the mail today(netflix) i can't wait to watch it tonight with DH. were in the 5th season, Its kinda 'our hang time' together:p you know what they say...its the little things in life;):)

Lori-Have fun burning those tric's today girl:D

Kristine-Have fun doing your 1 RM's....

Trish-Great job on the bootie burn from yesterday...have fun with MM today!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Hey ladies,

Just a quick drop in...

Lori - Great job on your DOMs today...I'm gonna have to save that rotation you put together if it's giving you great chest DOMs;) I can understand not wanting to spend that amount of money on STS...After my big spend over the weekend and buying CC and iTrain today, I am starting to feel guilty....I still need to buy a pull up bar and get platemates:mad:!! I've got to stop somewhere:(

Kristine - I have been so amped for STS that now, I'm kind of over it. Truthfully, because I still have issues with my knee, I don't feel like I will be able to really do it 100% and I really don't want to half-a$$ it. Oh well, after paying so much money and waiting for so long, I'm doing it, bad knees and all;) I better get started on my 1RMs as well.

Amelia - Nice workout and calorie burn! Enjoy watching smallville and the little things with DH:)

Hey girls,

real quick, before I go to bed;)

Amelia** my workout cloth were soaked, it was a tough workout! I should have picked up where I left off, but no I had to start all over! Great mix of workouts today! DH likes smallville too!

Trish** WTG on your DOMS in your toosh, lol! Have fun with MM today! Which CC did you buy? Thanks for the update about the 30%! What is your order # for STS? Can’t wait to get them! I also need platemates, Debbie posted a website about something like placemats and they are a lot cheaper!

Lori** nice job on your DOMS! My chest is sooo sore today too! Have fun with your tricep workout! I understand why you didn’t get STS, that is a lot of money! WOW! You will lose those 2 pounds in no time! Work it, girl!

Kristine** glad you feeling better! Have fun with your 1RM today! I did a few 1RM today too!

Cookie** where are you?

See ya in the morning! Good night!

Good Night Belinda...happy dreams:D I'm not sure what my order number is, but I ordered in early March so I don't think I am too far down the list. I'm checking the UPS update page a couple of times each day so I'll let you know when it ships!

Debbie - Can you share the platemate site that Belinda mentioned? I need to save a buck or two before DH starts to complain:confused:

:)Hey Gals:)

Im thinking that my tris are going to be sore again tomorrow:)
I used heavy weights again, heavier then Cathe and crew;) Im sure she can lift heavier then me but ya know...kind of makes me feel good when she is using a 20 lbs db and I am using a 25 lbs.:p
So I did S&H & GS tris, 2 mile run, 3 seg of BM 2 (total 45 mins of cardio) and BM2 abs.

Ameila** I will be watching the Biggest Loser tonight...all by meself:) No one else around but thats o.k cause when I am home I get tons of interuptions:mad:

Trish** As much as I would like to take credit for that rotation, I didn't put it together. Its one of FF's rotations. Its my 3rd one now, Im really enjoying her rotations. Keeps me from getting depressed about STS !:eek:

Belinda** Sweet dreams!

I will check in again later tonight, got noth'in else to do

Lori

'Evening! Hope someone is around. Sorry I haven't been, a lot of family issues. MIL got very ill, son returned from overseas for a visit, and I got the flu! Just skimmed over some of the past posts, and want to say I've missed you all! It seems like forever. Glad to hear you're all so sore! Did start my 1rm this morning, and of course, have like 700 of them still to go. Got my shipping notice and STS should be here tomorrow. Of course, we're expecting 6-12 inches of snow, so who knows. I'm going to go back and read up on all your happenings and will check in again tomorrow.
Cookie

Good night girls,

Just wanted to check in, I did a spin class and worked extra hours due to bad weather coming our way tomorrow.

Belinda - Wow!! great calorie burn.

Trish - Belinda didn't mean me, she meant Rotation Debbie for the platemate website. I'm not sure where you would find that info . . . maybe in the rotation forum?

Lori - Your upper body is going to be so sore. You'll going to get super cut for FL. STS would cost you a lot. Would it be cheaper if someone ordered in the states and shipped it t you?

Amelia - Sounds like you had a good workout today.

Kristine - Glad you're feeling better.

Cookie - I'm sorry to hear about your family issues.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.