Commit to get fit & lean for Jan 26, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Leg day, for me today and a nice long stretch;)

Kirstin - I still haven't done LICh, now I have room to move around I will try it. Good job! It's about 48 degree weather here too. Love it! Sorry, about your stressful week, hope you get a break soon. The fruniture will not come on time, it will not come until next week. Which is fine with me. LOL, my bed/bathroom is your size house. That sucker is huge, like a small appartment. We are almost done with the those rooms, thank goodness!

Cookie - I have no choice, but to do all those things. I can't miss a workout, LOL! Arr...about your sinuses. Have you seen a doc?

Debbie - nice job on the yoga class yesterday. I am still shocked about Carola, so sad!!I was gonna do CCV7 Jan 7, but so much got into my way. At least I got it done!

What are your plans today?

I will be back later. Enjoy your day and workouts, everyone!

Last edited:
STS D12 done!!! Meso 1 done!!!! Yea! The second mesocycle is my favorite, so I cannot wait to start it, but I am looking forward to the recovery week. I plan on doing both yoga dvds and a few of the lis workouts.

Yesterday I had to email a parent about his son's attitude and decline in work habits. Well, the father showed up at the school and wanted to have a meeting with me. It was the best parent conference I had ever had. This father was so supportive. He had his son sit in the meeting and said to him, "You see this lady in front of you. . . in the classroom she is GOD. You respect and listen to her at all times. She is the adult and you are the child." If only every parent were like that. . . I would be able to work some of the miracles I am being told to perform!

Belinda- LICh is a challenge to learn, lol. Once you get the hang of it though it is soooo much fun. It is like a low max and lic rolled into one. I get such a great sweat from it too.

Okay all, I have some work to do!

Kristin

Hi,

Since I had off today I took a spin class & stayed for a 2nd class of pilates ring. The day flew by & didn't get as much done as I wanted . . . I need Belinda's energy & motivation:)

Belinda - Do you guys have a bed or are you still using the RV? Sorry about the delay in the furniture but it does give you extra time.

Kristin - That was great that the parent was so supportive of you . . . maybe you can get him to teach the other parents a thing or two:) You have me thinking which Meso I like best & I would have to say 2 too! I'm thinking I may pull Meso 2 out & just do that for a month:confused:

Hi everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.