Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 24, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Sorry for not checking in last night, I was beat. Worked/cleaned our bedroom/bathroom yesterday. We almost done with the master bed/bathroom. That sucker is huge, over 900 sqft. The painting is done, except a few touch ups (I missed a few spots in the walk in closet:eek:). Hoping getting everthing done today:eek: We shall see! We also doing lots of runs to Home Depot:eek: love that place!

I did get a short workout in around 6 pm. Did HiiT DWP, that was it!

Today I will do M2 D16 and abs. I will do that one first;)

Lori - good luck! Can't believe you having your little boy this week. Wow, time is running. I will check out FB!

Cookie - have you seen a doc for your sinus? Hope you feel better.

Debbie - how is your FIL doing?

I will be back with more personals.

Happy Hump Day, girls.

Disc 16 (CST) done:D still need to work my abs later!

Debbie and Cookie - good job with your workouts yesterday.

Kirstin - must be busy!

BBL!

Hi,

I took a spin class & worked at 2 malls today. My legs & feet are hurting. My FIL is home but in 2 weeks he will go back for his heart operation. I bought some summer tanks today because they were on sale. Actually the weather was nice today, it's great to be having a mild winter.

Belinda mentioned Loris is having a boy, is that right?

Belinda - You need to bottle your energy:) I don't think I could fix up a house & do all the w/o's you're doing . . . great job!

Cookie - I'm not sure what was up with those pains (knock on wood) they disappeared. It's weird but I have been getting very tired too. I was thinking about you today & wondering if DD is going to prom this year?

Kristin & Melissa - Hoping everything is ok.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.