Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will try to do D9, with lots of rest:)

Cookie, thank you! I been doing lots of windoshopping, lol! I hope you don't get a cold! Take care!

Iris, thanks! I wll take it easy! Nice job with D4 today.
Helene, DH is wants to make sure, I am OK! I am sorry, I freak you out, didn't mean too! I am glad your MIL is helping out. Hope you get a break soon. Make sure you don't push yourself. Nice job on BM2 yesterday. Yeah, on the CC's! Which ones did you get?

Amelia, yeap! You right, I been wondering what caused this. Right now everything looks fine, don't mean it wont happend again. I know, I am a nut, lol! I love yoga! I am still very lightheaded, that noone can figure out???? Glad you enjoyed WFBC yesterday.

Debbie, I will follow Dr.'s orders! DH wont let me do anything! today I will do something, I am going crazy! The concert sounded great! I can't stand Lady Gaga.

Trish, wtg on your LB and UB wo yesterday. I will lighten up on my cardio for now, still keeping up with STS, LOL! I will finish this round, no matter what, lol!

Have a great Sunday!

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies.....

I was supposed to do 30/30 today....but instead I had to deal with a stove fire after being up for less than two minutes. This was about 2 and a half hours ago. I had the crockpot on with the porridge in it, sitting on the stove because of where the outlet is in my kitchen. I set it on the burner I normally use for the tea kettle. When I got up I turned on that burner not realizing it...I put coffee and sweetener in my mug and looked over to see the crockpot smoking like craazzyy...stupid me lifted it up (and supplied oxygen to it) and it blew up in flames. I had a split second of complete and utter panic, ran for the phone, called 911, got the cat taxi out of storage, dragged the cat by the tail out from under the bed, got her outside, and went back in like a dumba**. I actually put it out, but not without repurcussions...my lungs and eyes are on fire. I am damn lucky....I'm only out a stove (for the moment) and a crockpot. I went out to DD for coffee and breakfast, and now have major clean up to do..but needed some time to relax. Today is also my mom's birthday ( that was NOT the phone call I wanted to make this morning!) So I will catch up on personal's later, I see there were quite a few posts yesterday! Bye everyone......hope you all have great workouts today!

Attachments

• Christmas 2009 041.jpg
    Christmas 2009 041.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 9
Morning

Iris-what a scary morning for you:eek: i would freak out too, im glad you were able to put it out fast. (((((hugs)))) Happy Birthday to your mom.

Belinda-mmmmm,doing disc 9 doesn't sound like taking easy girlfriend...but if you feel up to,i will cheer you on. Have a good workout.

Trish-no weightloss this week but im started TOM this morning,yay...that makes me feel better,the scale has been stuck all week at a two lb increase. Great workouts girl,high fives. Your cheat meal sounded delish!

Lori-I found my p90x yoga workout that i miss placed and its pretty kick butt so i think i will try it out next. enjoy your workout today!

Hello to everyone...

Im dressed in my workout close just haven't started it yet:rolleyes: i plan on doing MM time saver premix..bbl.

Hi girls,

Today I'm going to do either Physique 57 or a kettlebell workout:confused: DH is still sick. I've never seen him this sick, one time we were away for a weekend skiing with friends and he had a 104 temp and still took DS's out on the moutain:confused:

Iris - OMG, you are so lucky it could have spread quickly. Did the fire department come afterwards? The cat must have been wondering what is going on. I'm happy you are ok, but take it easy today.

Belinda - My DH is like you must be a German thing:D Enjoy Disc 9 but take it easy.

Amelia - Enjoy MM today:)

Lori - What workout or workouts:D do you have scheduled?

Trish - The cooking classes for the girls sounds like fun. Years ago I took healthy cooking classes at the hospital and learned a lot but they don't have them anymore:(

Cookie - Hope your enjoying your brunch:)

Have a great day everyone:)

Afternoon girls,

I've been up cooking and doing laundry all morning, but, I will definitely get a work in this afternoon/evening. I'm thinking I will take a nap after this post just to get my energy up. I downloaded all of iclimb this morning so it will probably be one of those. We'll see.

Belinda - Taking it easy my butt!! How long will DH be home before his next trip? I'm glad he is there to keep an eye on you. Hope your work out was good and safe;)

Lori - Where are you hiding party girl?? Long night?

Iris - Holy cow! How frightening! Glad you reacted so quickly getting yourself and the cat out of the house! Sorry your lungs & eyes got burnt.

Amelia - *SIGH*, my scale actually reported a 1lb gain. How depressing;) I've convinced myself that it is new muscle that I'm forming, but who knows. I'm going to step it up this week and see if there is any change. TOM starts tomorrow for me, so maybe that is helping as well. Enjoy MM.

Deb - Hope DH is feeling better soon. Do you think it's the flu? Enjoy your wo.

Hellos to Helene and Cookie!

BBL

Happy Sunday!
On the way over here, I stopped by OD, which I don't usually do, and saw Belinda is back in the hospital. Gosh, I hope she is have a good rest and they figure this out soon. How scary for her and her family.
Belinda, I'm thinking of you. You should remember rest is not a bad four-letter word. Please take care.
Amelia, do you have Netflix? I think they carry some of the YogaFit dvds, and I think they're pretty good. You're right - it does help with everything. How's your dh's thumb?
Deb - how is your patient? Hope you don't get it. Have you tried any of the Barefoot winery selections? Lately, I've been enjoying theirs - especially the Merlot. I think Lady Gaga is rather fascinating - she certainly generates a lot of attention!
Iris, thank god you are okay! That's so scary! Amazingly quick thinking on your part to call 911 and get out the cat carrier. Well, it just proves you're a hot number.
Helene, enjoy the vacay!
Trish, guess that's another way I goofed with my sons - I should have had them take cooking lessons, cause a couple of them sure are picky. What a great idea and plan for them to learn about healthy eating options when they are young.
Last night I felt like I was run over by a truck, so we called off the brunch. Had a hard time sleeping with my nose being stuffed up and was in a deep fog all morning. Now it feels like it is clearing up a bit, so I might do legs even tho the dh is telling me I'm crazy. But then he's known and said that for years. What I should do is get ready for this week's meetings, workshops, and reports, but I really do not want to...
Mom is doing better, but she's really sore, tired but was released to one of my sisters' house. Surgeon told her he never saw another ruptured appendix that was such a mess, so she's a very lucky person.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.