Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 23, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Besides painting and shopping for the house, I didn't do anything else. DH is off today, so that means more painting:confused: We may finishing up our master bedroom/bathroom today? Than I need to steam clean the carpets and clean the windows, put up curtins in the bedroom. Srub the master bathroom. And in between all that, I need to get M2 D16 in.

Cookie - I am excited about my furniture coming this week, but we still have so much to do in the house and so little time.How is your sinus? Had a wicked sinus infection this weekend too. Maybe the weather change?

Kirstin - I wished I had more time on the furniture, lol. Like I said to Cookie, we still have a lot to do. I hope we will get everything done by Friday? We shall see...Nice cal burn this weekend.

Debbie - glad you got some sleep. I didn't get any workouts in this weekend either, lol.

I will not check in unless I am done with everthing. I will be back later.

Last edited:
Good Morning:)

Thought I would check in and let you know I am still alive and entering the last week of this pregnancy! Probably seem like it flew to everyone else! Lol. My ultra sound said I am due on wed but my period dates are the 29th and that's what the drs are going by. Anyway.....I can't wait to get him out and get back at it!

You will all have to keep checking fb for updates of the birth;)

Lori:)

Hi,

I'm off to do High Reps but just checked my email & saw in Cathe's newsletter that sign up for NJ roadtrip is Feb. 1st. I hope all of you will go this year . . . and maybe even Lori & Amelia:)

Belinda - Wow, on getting so much done!! I'm sure your burning lots of calories.

Lori - The countdown begins . . . Good Luck!!! Will keep my fingers crossed that this will be an easy labor for you. I thought checking FB would be the best way to know when that baby finally pops out:D

I'll be back later

'Evening!
Lori, I'll be thinking of you all this week. Take care, and I hope things go easy. Are you thinking it is a boy?
Belinda, bet you're burning mega calories. Not sure if it a weather change or what, but this one has wiped me out. I came home from work and slept for two hours, and my one ear is really bothering me. We were between houses for about a year quite a while ago. When we finally found the house we wanted, I couldn't wait for the furniture to arrive. It felt like I was playing house.
Deb, have you completely recovered from not being well a few weeks ago? I only worked out on Saturday. Yesterday's archaeology dig wore me out, but I do have a lovely dining room table now.
Kristin, that's quite the calorie burn. Hope it motivates me to get doing something in the morning. Are you and your family Giants fans? I seem to remember that.
Waves to Melissa, Helene, Trish, and Amelia.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.