Commit to get fit and lean for Jan. 23, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do PS legs and abs! I have to go to the doctor today, so my workout will be a little later!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day and workout!

Morning girls

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday....but I did do a circuit by Chris Freytag. Today is a cardio...probably on the treadmill. I ran two miles on wednesday,the first time ive ever ran two miles at one time:D

Hey to everybody...I will try and bbl after my workout.

Good Morning!:)

Lets see how this goes and how long it takes me:confused: DS is in my arms so I only have one hand and its my left.....op...he is gone now! :)

After this week I have decided to do a week of circuit workouts and cardio:) I love circuits and I think it will give me a good break from all the heavy lifting. Then in March month I think I am going to go back to Dec's rotation. Unless STS magically appears on my doorstep;) and I doubt thats going to happen...but hey, Im o.k with it:p If I really wanted it, I wouldn't have cancelled my preorder. I was kind of hoping to try my sisters set when she was home but she leaves in a month and its not going to be shipped until the 27th so i don't expect her to have the shipping changed and leave it here with me:eek: Although...that would be awfully nice of her! LOL

So todays workout is legs. Im not sure if I am going to do PS legs though, for some reason I would like to do L&G's. I was also hoping for a nice sunny day , then maybe I could run outside, but it is snowing, windy and FREEZING out there!

Belinda** Have a good worout today! What are you going to do when you are waiting for the STS series to arrive? How long will shipping take to Germany? Canada isn't to bad but it would take a couple of weeks, mostly depending on customs.

Ameila** Woo Hoo on the run yesterday! My sister started running/walking on the TM as well. She keeps informing me when she progresses. I don't think she really enjoys running though but when she is at her inlaws thats her only option for cardio.

Well...we FINALLY booked a house yesterday! Its a little more then I wanted to spend but oh well. Now I just have to wait for April to come:) Which is o.k cause I need tax time and to save some dough:rolleyes:

I was soooo rotted last night! I owe the govt, $1600 or something, or I should say I "did" I have most of it paid back. I remember last year when I wrote all these post dated checks for $200 a peice and I didn't think I wrote one for Christmas, just to give myself some extra money. Sure enough, nothing comes out Christmas time until last Fri...but I thought that was Jan's check. When I checked the bank act last night ANOTHER check for $200 came out:mad: I guess I did write a check for Dec month...they just held onto it for 4 weeks before deposting it! Idiots! I was soooooo rotted! But then DH ended up getting stressed out about work and I couldn't be mad anymore, I had to be the upbeat one:eek:

Oh....I also took my measurments today, which I haven't done in ages. I think I am after losing in my calves:) Never thought that day was gonna happen. Most of my measurments are the same, which is fine, but I think some of them went down.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning Amelia and all who follow,

Congrats on you 2 mil run! That is awsome, girl! I don't remember the last time I ran in the gym:mad::eek: Have fun with your workout today!

I am back from the doctor! I am still full from lunch, I will do my workout in 30 min.!

BBL!

Good morning Lori!!

The military picks all our mail up in NY! It shouldn't take that long for STS to be here! I orderd my x-mas gifts a week before Christmas and everything was here in less than a week! That wasn't to bad! I will do Debbie's Dec. rotation until STS arrives! I have seen awsome results this month! My scale is still going down:p:D I am very happy! For the most part my eating has been super clean!

BBL!

Belinda** Thats good...you won't be waiting to long for your new workouts! My eating hasn't been clean at all!:p To many sweets, but obviously not enough to make a difference cause the scale is staying the same. Maybe Im not eating as much as I think I am or maybe its the rotation? Either way, Im going to give myself a little break and then get back at it in Feb month.

BBL!

Lori, I relized I wasn't eating enough:p:rolleyes: I stopped eating sweets, I cut out cheese in my diet. I also started making protein pancakes again! No more peanut butter, I do eat a little almond butter on my PP!:p I think all that heavy lifting is doing my body good! I am down another pound! I will stick with Debbie's Dec. rotaiton! I love circiut workouts, but they never do anything for me! I don't know why?

Hey Ladies:)

Pretty quiet here today!

I had a good workout this afternoon. I did L&G's, CTX Kickboxing and Step and Intervals. I haven't done those workouts in a while but its amazing how I remember!

I will bb tomorrow sometime..unless someone else pokes their nose in tonight:p

Hi girls,

Busy day for me today. I had an interview and a Dr.'s appt. today. On Monday I have to go back for a 2nd interview. The job is only for a few times a year. They hire a group of people to tag and sort merchandise that is shipped from Italy and set it up for the showroom for buyers to purchase. I did manage to run 3 miles today.

Lori - Pretty good with losing in the calves. That's hard to do. Does your sister also post on Cathe site?

Belinda - That's great you'll get STS quick maybe quicker than some in the states. Great job with the scale going down.

Amelia - I love to run with Cardio Coach. It makes the workouts go by quick.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.