Commit to get fit & lean for Jan 20, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

I am going to DC, helping DD paint/clean her appt. Not sure, if I get a workout in today? We shall see..

Cookie - I think, I am gonna have to do S&G without the disc, they don't slide well on the basement carpet? Glad we convinced you to give it another try, lol.

Debbie - no the basement isn't finished, still waiting for my other exercise equitment for Germany (which will come around Feb).

Kirstin - I ordered that yoga dvd from Amazon.com, it was only $5.?? I like working on the ball, did that dvd once in Germany (got it from the library), really like it. It has 6 yoga workouts on it. The pyramid down STS rotation, you do the roation as written, take a recovery week. Than you do M2 (D13, 14. 15, 16 and so on) take a recovery week. Do Meso 1 (D1,D2, D3 and so on).

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone!

Last edited:
Hi,

Are you all at the foodstore preparing for the snow storm;) I have so much to do so hoping it will clear out soon and wouldn't you know it I have to travel further north tomorrow where there will be even more snow:confused:

I took my neighbor's DD's Yoga class today & it was hard & I am sore.

Belinda - It's going to feel like Christmas when your stuff from Germany arrives! Would love to see you face when it gets here. Have fun with DD in DC (sounds like a code:)).

Helene - If your out there I am so jealous, assuming you are in warmer temps!

BBT & Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.