Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 2, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

This is my last week with the 6 month STS rotation, yeah!!

Melissa - we missed you too! Glad you are back!

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Good morning girls! Today I'm planning to do STS D19 and cardio & abs from C&W. Weighed in this morning and was NOT a happy camper. I'm hoping it is mostly water :mad:

Belinda, WOW I can't believe it's been 6 mos already. Nice job on finishing up STS! How many times have you done it now?

Deb, so glad to hear you're feeling better!! I still have yet to try Turbo Barre. I think I'm afraid of it and that's why I've been putting it off :eek:

Have a great day everyone!!

Hi all. Well, today is the first day of clean eating. I gained over five pounds this last month, ugh!!! That is with keeping up with the workouts.I ate way too much candy, cookies, cakes, chips, pigs in a blanket, lol. I started STS today too. I changed my mind and instead of doing some undulating rotation (I read somewhere you should be a easoned lifter for that type of training and I have not done "heavy" lifting since the last time I did STS), I am doing the 3.5 month rotation. I was waiting to see the new rotation for January, but whatever, I will figure out how to incorporate LIS (because I love it so much) with STS.

Melissa- so glad to see you back on here. We missed you! I am so unhappy with what I gained. .. we are in this together, lol.

Belinda- I wanted to try to six month rotation, but not sure if I would stick with it, plus Meso three is my least favorite. If I had to do it for eight weeks instead of four, I would give up.

Deb- glad you are feeling better. I am thinking a very light blue color for the walls.

So today was my last day of Christmas vacation. Back to work tomorrow. Oh well, at least we have not had any snow, knock on wood.

Kristin

Workout done! STS D19, core, and I decided to do the LIS Cardio Supersets premix for sets 5-8.

Kristin, I am with you on eating too many sweets this holiday season. In a way, I'm kinda glad it's over! We are DEFINITELY in this together ;) I've been using the LIS with STS too; instead of using the heavier weights for the weight segments, I've been using 3# and 5#'s. I love this series too!!

Have a great night girls!

Evening!
Belinda, it's a big week for you: ending sts and getting settled in your new home.
Deb, so glad to hear you're doing better. I've been quite worried about you. Actually almost texted you to find out how you were doing. Food at your in-laws sounds great. Congrats on the new relative.
Melissa, ^5s on the As! Your hard work paid off. Kristin and Deb are so right - we're all in this together. You'll sleep well tonight after those two workouts.
Kristin, light blue sounds lovely. Glad you had a relaxing break; it is so needed.
Helene, how are you doing? Make any new year's resolutions?
Lori, hope you're feeling well. Not much longer.
Hi to Amelia, Trish, and Iris.
Also started sts again. Went for a walk. It was so windy it was challenging. My eating was very good until dinner. Then had two cookies and a small glass of wine. Well, that will be it for a while. Got my food for the week planned out, so that will help. Watching Kung Fu Panda 2, so maybe I'll do kpc tomorrow morning.
Cookie

Hi,

I ended up doing a w/o from Turbo Fire. I'll be ready for Cathe soon. I may spin tomorrow but I was #22 on the list, thought their were only 20 bikes but they must have more:)

Belinda - How close are you to the new house? Wondering how easy it will be for you to go their to get it back in order.

Melissa - I bet it's only water, crossing my fingers for me too! Looks like your w/o today should make a dent in it.

Kristin - After working out in the morning this week, which do you prefer evening or morning workouts?

Cookie - Unless I plan my meals I mess up too & being home there are too many temptations.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.