Commit to get fit and lean for Jan.2, 2009

Good Morning!:)

Anyone else sad that Christmas is over? Or were you all ready for it to be over? Its kind of depressing, isn't it? You spend ages getting ready for it and its over in no time. Although, I was getting tired of all the gatherings.....I don't like taking the tree and all the lights down...now what will DS have to pick at:D?

I can't beleive my baby boy will be 2 on Sunday! Im working day shifts all weekend so we can't do anything this weekend for his b-day:( We will have to wait until next Sat, I guess. I need to figure out when to have it and what theme to have. This will also give me time to make some cookies...(like we need more cookies!)

Belinda** Have fun with your leg workout!

I ended up having a short workout yesterday. Was dragging my behind all day! No surprise there and DS was soooo full of energy. He started to get on my nerves! So yesterday, I did todays workout, which was shoulders and legs. Now I can concentrate on cardio all weekend...even though I think this is MOn!

Have a good day everyone and I will BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

Lori I am so glad Christmas is over! I am taking my tree down today, I want my house to look normal again:p DH is flying to the States tomorrow, he needs to put the tree in the box:D Great job on your workout!

I am done with Pyramid Shoulders + MM Shouders + Pyramid standing legs + 4DS calves:p OMG what a workout! Glad is over! BBL!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Done with my workout. I did 5 miles on the TM and thats it.

Belinda** I will probably wait until Mon to take down my decorations. I don't want DH to get totally depressed! LOL He loves christmas! And now that Christmas is over, his mind is on the business b/c he knows Jan month is going to be slow so now his mind is on cash flow:confused: The business had a really good Dec month but they also had a lot of payables. Oh well...there is really nothing I can do to help.

Have a good day everyone!
BBL!

Good Morning Ladies :confused:

I'm so wiped....I can't believe I'm going to try and workout...lol So here we go with what was supposed to be yesterday's w/o....GS Bi's + Tri's followed by IMAX 2 ( 1-5)

Belinda- that does seem like one tough workout!! Nice Job!

Lori- I'm definitely glad christmas is over...but I dont want to take the tree down because it was such a b**ch to put up in the first place! lol
And I don't know how you do it having a young one......I can barely take care of myself much less anyone else!! :eek:

Have a great Friday!

Hey Girly Girls:D

Lori-great job on your run! Im doing the happy-christmas-is-over dance;) Im like belinda and taking the tree down today....there were two trees up in the house,the other one came down right after christmas day. Happy 2nd birthday to your little guy!

Belinda-Great workout!!! FF's know how to put them together!!! I wish your DH a safe trip!

Iris-I tried Imax2 yesterday...just didn't have the energy:( that workout requires my bodies full amount of energy and yesterday it wasn't happening:confused:. How was your workout? Maybe your workout will give you a boost!

Hey to everybody that follows! Today is thirty minutes of lowmax and then some abb work...i was gonna start FFs rotation but i decided to just do what i feel like doing for right now. I just got back into the routine of eating right so i better not put too much on myself. Can't wait until sunday...my First WI of the year:D

Ameila** You took one of your trees down right after christmas!:confused: My husband wouldn't do very good in your house. He started to whine on New Years eve when I started to take the things out from in under the tree. We have 3 trees up in our house and my SIL had 6! Can you beleive that!? Hopefully your weigh in is good! Wouldn't want to start the new year off the wrong way;):D

Iris** Did you get your workout in? Are you working today? Trees are harder to put up then they are to take down! Ugh! My FIL says that everyone should have a closet to slide your tree into when Christmas is over and then slide it back out when it comes around again!

Im not doing much. I did a little work this a.m but not to much! Im trying to figure out what to do with DS's b-day party....

Workout is done...burned 356cals:eek:

Lori-6 trees:eek::eek::confused: I would go bonkers with that many trees to take down! Thanks...hopefully i will be down a couple of lbs sunday morning! And can you believe that i havent been on the scale everyday:eek: I like not weighing everyday...takes the pressure off. Im only weighing on sundays now.

Hi girls,

My legs are sooooooooo sore, so is my UB!:D

Iris** you know when you worked hard, if you wiped, aferwards lol! Nice job! I am wiped with FF’s rotations, her rotations are tough!

Lori** I am laughing about the 6 Christmas trees! Your SIL must love Christmas? You have 3 trees? I would go nuts having that many trees in the house, lol! I took mine down today, no more Christmas stuff! Awesome job on your workout, girl! WOW! Can’t believe your baby is almost 2! Time goes by so fast!

Amelia** nice job with your workout today! I think you will do fine with your weight in Sunday! You are doing great, girl!

DH is leaving for the states tomorrow, need to help him pack his suitcase:rolleyes:

See you girls in the a.m.:D

Belinda-did you get a HRM? LOL at your rolling eyes....I made my DH take down the christmas tree today(insert evil laugh here,hehehe)

I got a nice suprise in the mail today...a little christmas bonus from my work. Not alot but it was nice to recieve(didn't think they included the girls on saturday...we usually dont here of anything that goes on during the week...we weren't even invitied to the christmas party at work,im sure they just forgot to tell us but still,i would make sure everyone knew about it....ok,i will stop whinning:p)

Last edited:
Hi Ladies!
Belinda, how are you doing with the rotation? I wasn't sure if we were supposed to do that calves from PLB, but I did plus the ones from 4ds shoulders. Can't imagine how they will feel tomorrow - usually feel them plenty just from 4ds. You sure are busy.
Amelia, glad to hear you sound like you are feeling better. LowMax sounds like fun. You gotta do what's working for you.
Lori, your little one is growing up fast! The time goes by so quickly when they are little. You could have six trees - you have the energy to do the decorating and take down.
Iris, that's quite the workout! You're doing a lot lately - hope you are taking some time to rest. The vacation is going quickly. Since I got so sick right before it, the doctor told me to rest a lot during this break, and I am listening to the dr's orders. Now though, I'm getting anxious about how much work I have to do before going back and the clock is quickly ticking, plus other obligations.
Trish, how's everything with you? I'm going to try to get the platemates tomorrow. Then I'll be ready to start the 1rm.
Still trying to figure out what I can eat without bothering my stomach. A slice of pizza on New Year's Eve was a definite dumb idea. Geesh, what was I thinking! Oh well, back to boring food for a few more days. Had to take yesterday off and will make up that cardio on Sunday. Did today's PUB Shoulders, MM S, then PLB (but no floorwork), and then 4ds-shoulders calves. Wasn't sure if we were supposed to do calves from PLB, but I did to be sure. I think Debbie and Cathe must be related.
We leave the tree up for Three Kings' Day, so ours won't come down until next weekend. Since my husband likes to stretch the season from Thanksgiving on, and I'm Mexican, we have the decorations up for quite a while.
Cookie

Afternoon girls,

I just completed the LIS cardio-only premix and my knees don't hurt!! YAY!! I'm going to do PUB/MM Shoulders and try PLB. I actually worked up a good sweat doing my cardio so I am feeling really good!

Belinda - Great job on your wo as always! I have to pack my hubbie up all the time as well...sometimes I want to ask him if he is 4 or 40:confused:

Lori - I'm with the others...so glad that Christmas is over. Primarily because I have really let the eating get out of control and I'm ready to get back to my normal boring food..LOL!! My tree is headed for the attic tomorrow. Enjoy your cardio weekend and Rylan's bday:) Olivia turned 2 this past Sunday.

Iris - How'd your wo go today? I bet you collapsed afterward!

Amelia - Great job on your calorie burn with low max!! I ordered my HRM yesterday so hopefully I will get it by midweek. I'm glad you got the Christmas bonus..if they had to forget the party or the bonus, let it be the party!!:)

Hellos to Cookie, Kristine and Cheryl! Will check back later. After my weight work I'm hoping to get to Trader Joe's to stock up on some goodies!

Hi Cookie - We must have been posting at the same time. I hope you're feeling better soon and will be able to enjoy your vacation. Take it easy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.