Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 16, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will start the pyramid down STS rotation today:) Did got any workouts in besides, painting and cleaning. DH and I did a lot of shopping too (for the house of course). Planning on moving all my excerise equitment to the house:eek:

I will be back and catch up later.

Back with personals:

Kirstin - your post made me laugh from Saturday, lol! That painter was a moron! DH has a lot of touch ups to do, since the painter left us with a sloppy job. It will get done, but slower.What rotation are you doing? The org. STS rotation? How as Nikolas basketball game?

Debbie - sorry, you didn't lke the food at Guy Feri. His food looks good on Food network. Good job, on GS legs. The painting will take some time, the house is over 4000 sqft, but it will get done nicely! And yes, I will count scrubbing/cleaning/painting as my workouts, lol. I cleaned the kitchen cabinats 3x's, they were so nasty inside. Can't believe people leave you with their mess, WTH? I took the entire kitchen apart, but now it's clean.

Cookie - what did you do this weekend?

Melissa - did you had fun on your b-day? Hope so;)

Lori - how are you doing?

Off to more cleaning/painting. BBL!

Hi everyone. I took advantage of my day off and did a long workout session. I started with SM, and the AC Med ball abs and finished with Yoga Max. I am feeling good and ready for the hectic week ahead!

Belinda- glad I could make you laugh. That guy just had a lot of nerve. . . just plain ignorant!

Okay, I will bbl!

Kristin

Hi,

I didn't have much time so did GS legs floorwork which I missed yesterday. I have a class to take tomorrow but have off Wednesday:) Just a dentist appt. for a cracked veneer . . . I think the dentist uses subpar material . . . having so many problems with him. Must be like Belinda's painter!! FIL operation postponed till Wed.:confused:

Belinda - No one will recognize your house when you get done with it:)

Kristin - I think you will be crawling into school tomorrow;) Your co-workers must be amazed.

Hi everyone & Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.