Commit to get fit & lean for Jan 11, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I never got that stretch/yoga in, couldn't find the remote in the RV:eek: I think I packed it and it's somewhere in the house? Looked for over an hour for that thing:( but I did took the dogs for a long nice walk;)

Took the dogs to the house yesterday, they loved the huge yard. They didn't wanted to come in anymore. Will take them with me today again, they need to get used to the house. I have internet at the house, so I will check in later again.

I will post pic from the house later, so you all can see the color we picked.

Not sure, what I will do today? I am beat.....so maybe I will get that stretch/yoga in later?

I will come back later. Enjoy your workout/day. BBL with personals.

Hey girls,

I just got my workout in: I did Chris Freytag 10 Pounds Slimdown" 20 min abs and 20 min yoga. That's it for me today! BBL!

Here are some pic from the front of the house,foryer, kitchen, dinning roon, eating area. None of the funiture are mine. I am keeping the same color in all the rooms, except the dinning roon. Will post the upstairs later!

Attachments

• Deck2.jpg
    Deck2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Kitchen 202.jpg
    Kitchen 202.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Kitchen #2.jpg
    Kitchen #2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Ess zimmer Klein.jpg
    Ess zimmer Klein.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
  • wenn man zur Tuer reinkommt.jpg
    wenn man zur Tuer reinkommt.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
Ok, the front of the house didn't show:eek: here are pic from the front of the house, the study, when you enter the house is a sitting area, deck and yard. Will be back with the upstairs.

Attachments

• Front of the house 202.#2.jpg
    Front of the house 202.#2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Liberty.jpg
    Liberty.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
  • sitting room.jpg
    sitting room.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Shot from the deck.jpg
    Shot from the deck.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • garten.jpg
    garten.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
Are you guys getting sick of all the pic already:D Master Bedroom plus bathroom and sitting room w/wet bar;)(the master suit is 29 ft by 34 ft, huge, ha??) Last pic is the living roon downstairs( I don't think I posted a pic earlier?). I need to take more pic from the other 3 bedrooms and bathrooms. the house has 3 full bath rooms and on guest bathroom. I also will post a pic from my workout room once is finished;)

Attachments

• Schlafzimmer.jpg
    Schlafzimmer.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Master bad 2.jpg
    Master bad 2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Sitting room upstairs.jpg
    Sitting room upstairs.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Master bad.jpg
    Master bad.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Wohnzimmer.jpg
    Wohnzimmer.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
EVening ladies. I just finished LIC Cardio Blast premix, plus the ab work from that one as well. I then did Yoga Relax after I put the boys to bed. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight, I can feel it ;). Things have been getting stressful at work as the discussion on the budget starts. . .

Belinda- your house looks so beautiful and BIG. I love, love, love, love the kitchen. Good luck! I can just imagine how the dogs must feel about the big yard, lol.

Okay, I will catch up on all personals tomorrow. I am exhausted and feel so relaxed. . . I wanna take advantage of an easy sleep :)

Kristin

Hi,

I'm all over the place with my workouts, so decided to do GS chest & tri's & complete the rest this week. One of these days I will get a plan in action, just been flying by the seat of my pants with so much going on, but I know it will get better:)

Belinda - I love your house, the porch is cool, great kitchen, love the herbs & flowers you planted on the deck & it is big enough for more children or grandchildren;) I'm confused though if it's not your furniture, why didn't the sellers take it or sell it? I love the way it is decorated too!!! Wishing you & your family the best in your new home:)

Waves hi to everyone & hope you come back tomorrow to see Belinda's beautiful home:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.