Commit to get fit & lean for Jan 10, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I finished the 6 1/2 month STS rotation yesterday:eek: Starting my recovery week today. I will do yoga/stretch today, that's it. I also walked the dogs yesterday.

Last night I needed to pick out the color/paint for the dinning room, I couldn't decited:rolleyes: after an spending an hour at Home Depot, we finally found it. The painter brought color books which I didn't like.:p

I will have internet at the house, so I will catch up later!

Morning!
Sorry didn't get back here last night. Had a late mtg
Belinda, congrats on sts! Well done. Dud you take before and after photos for yourself. What paint color did you choose? I get overwhelmed with the number of choices.
Deb, we watched Home Alone 2 again but We enjoyed it. Are you in the buy again today?
Melissa, don't you live the feeling of being strong? Does DA wo?
Kristin, how are you doing? My dd has a ball game this evening - do your boys?
Helene hope you are recovering
Did tbarre lb this morning. It's my fave of the new ones
Cookie

4DS HIS cardio only premix plus STS M1 D5 completed. I am definitely going to have tricep DOMs tomorrow. I am beat.

Cookie- the good thing with basketball is all games are on Sundays :cool: I feel like I do so much running around that I am relieved, lol.

Belinda- great job on finishing STS again. What do you think your results were this time around? I am wondering if I will get more cut. Right now I already notice I am able to lift slightly heavier weight from the last time I did it.

Melissa- winter blues stink. I just hate winter once the holidays are over. It should be Christmas, New Year's, then spring right after:cool:

Deb- I'll have to post a pic of DS in his uniform on here :)

Nighty-night!
Kristin

Back again!
Think I pulled my hip flexor 'cause I sure am in pain and walking funny. Had to have dh get something out of our basement for me b/c I really did not want to have to do those stairs. Actually, perhaps it was all the flights of stairs I did, plus tbarre.
Hopeeveryone is doing well. Was thinking of Lori earlier today, it must be getting close for her.
Cookie

Kristin,
We must have been posting at the same time. You certainly are busy. Just remember the days are lomg but the years are short.
Cokie

Hi,

I did turbo barre again today. I saw one of the big Macy's bosses today who is charge of where everything goes in the stores & she wished me a Happy New Year . . . talk about a powerful woman!

Belinda - It always seems like painters bring limited choices & I always go out to look for a bigger selection. Congratulations on finishing STS . . . what will be next:)

Cookie - I thought about Lori today too. . . thinking it must me anytime now:) I'm sure she's dusting off the jogging stroller. I hope you didn't pull anything, take care of yourself.

Kristin - I remember the uniforms being so big, would love to see a pic. Hmm, I like your idea of Spring following the holidays.

Melissa - Do you have an easy schedule for the Spring?

Helene - How is your back, are you leaving soon?

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.