Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 1, 2009!!

stepitup

Cathlete
Happy New Year Ladies!!

I am up balancing the books and figured I'd get us started today! Yesterday's wo was PUB/MM Back & Bis. Today will be some form of low impact cardio...probably LIS. I am sticking to low impact for a few more weeks/months, but hopefully one day I'll be able to fly around my board like I used to **SIGH**:(

Lori - I have been meaning to ask you how you did Low Max with your medicine ball(?). I tried holding it on a couple of blasts on tuesday but eventually put it down...my arms were getting tired. I think the weighted vest might be a good option for me to increase the intensity.

I'm getting sleepy, so I'm headed to bed. I hope you all had a great night, whether at home or out on the town. My 6YO DD tried her best to stay up but eventually knocked out at 11:40..LOL

Take care ladies - Best wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2009!

Happy New Year's girls,

Hope you all had a Happy and safe New Year:D
DH and I went to bed around 1 :45 a.m. Boy we are getting old, lol!

Today I will do KM with my weighted gloves!

Trish ** have fun with LIS today!

I will be back later!

Best wishes for a healty 2009!

Happy New Year Ladies!!

I was supposed to be doing GS Bi's/Tri's + IMAX 2 (1-5)...but lo' and behold....I didn't get home until 2:30 :eek: and I work 10-12 today!! So here I am running late at 9 am, in a NOT GOOD moood! LOL So because I have to be right back at work tomorrow , I will try and get drag my a$$ out of bed to do Bi's and Tri's, and then right after work do the cardio...I hate missing!! But I dont' feel tooo guilty because i'm just switching a rest day.

Trish- Happy New Year! Nice Workout yesterday! I have Low Max on tap for Saturday, and one time I tried it with the Medicine ball too......yeah that lasted all of one blast....LOL I think the weighted vest is a good idea, let me know how that turns out for you.

Belinda- Enjoy KM! I haven't done it since I injured my knee last April....and I wasn't supposed to be working out ( I couldnt' bend my knee) and I had just gotten KM and wanted to try it...and hated it because I couldn't do it!!! Haven't touched it since...lol

Cookie- I think what I'm going to try and do is eat HEALTHY...that will be my goal...and if I know I'm going to be home for awhile, I will throw in those "greens". I thought this would be easy because I love spinach, broccoli, etc ....but it doesn't like me!! And I have serious problems with keeping to a routine....I have anxiety if I don't do what I plan on doing, no matter what happens or how tired I am, or what I have to work, etc.....like I cant' believe I didnt' work out today.........:confused: But sometimes we just need to let loose and not worry about it , and sometimes we need to realize when too much is too much!! ( I think I just wrote my resolutions) So are you enjoying your loooongg vacation????:p

BB tomorrow ladies!!! Have a great New Year's Day!

moring girls

Happy new year....i feel asleep around 10ish last night:eek: DH watched the fireworks on the lake with the chiuahua,lol

today is a more intense workout than a dog walk....maybe some step. I need to do some weight lifting too but i don't want to push myself to hard. My nose seems to be clearing up but i think the cold has moved to my chest:mad: will see when i start that step workout.

Have a good day ladies! :)

Hi girls,

I am done with KM! I used my 2lb. weighted gloves! I had a great workout!

Amelia** have fun with your workout today!

Iris** enjoy your rest day today!

Hi to Lori, Cheryl, Kristine, Trish and Cookie! BBL!

Off to take a shower and take the dogs for a walk.

I finished my workout...did a circuit and burned about 350cals....I say about because dumb me turned off my HRM DURING my workout and forogt to turn it back on agian:rolleyes:....it was about 30mins into it,the workout was 50mins long.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok,just skipping by...feeling better today! Anybody else eating black eyed pea's turnip greens and cornbread for supper?:D:D:D:D Gotta start the new year off right(and its low in cals too;))

Hey Everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I am tired from last nights LAST outing:) Im done for a while now! No more social gatherings and no more drinks:rolleyes:

Our computers are still fooled up but I am on our friends lap top and boy, is this computer weird! I can't get use to it at all!

I have my workout duds on but b/c I didn't get into bed until 3:10 and up before 10, Im debating getting a bath and having a little nap before we go to my in laws house for supper? I could take today as a rest day and workout on Sun instead?

Trish** I only used the ball for the blast, my arms don't get tired. BUt they do get tired when I am doing PUB abs, the move where you are sitting on the ball doing wood chops. My arms always get tired!

Belinda** Good job with the workout! I would have loved to been in bed when you were! LOL

Ameila** I guess you are feeling better? Good workout! We are having prime rib for supper tonight.

Pinny** Im in the same boat as you are, if I don't get some down time, Im not going to be fit to look at later! And DS hasn't stopped today, he as enough energy for the two of us.

I probably won't be back later b/c of the computer situations in our house! haha!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.