Commit to get fit and lean for Halloween!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Halloween everyone,

Today is also Alesia's birthday:eek: Today will be a rest day for me, she wants to go shopping this morning. Later this afternoon DH and I will take her for a nice dinner in DC (her choice).

Sorry I didn't check in again yesterday. Took the dogs for a walk, than DH and I went to the gym and did CycleMax. Let me tell you, what a sweat fest. I was dripping in sweat. I loved the workout, the music wasn't me. That's ok, once I have a house I can play my own music while working out. Not sure, how to do it on an ipod?

I will start M2 W4 (my second round) this week. I am looking forward to a recovery week next week;) I am thinking doing M3 only once? And then do the Pyramid down rotation!?

So will be back to catch up on persoanls:

Have a wonderful day and Halloween and stay safe, everyone!

Hallo all! Happy Halloween!!!!!

Belinda: happy Bday to Alesia as well. Have a nice evening!

Did step moves and Upper body trisets today. It was a good workout and it gave my legs a break which they really needed!

Have a great rest of the day!

Happy Halloween!
Belinda, hope you enjoy dinner. Pls wish Alesia happy birthday for me. Can't wait to try cycle max. DH has been talking about getting a bike, so I'm guessing that will be a Christmas present.
Helene, what are your darlings dressing up as? That's some wo you did. I did trisets total body yesterday and whoa was it something. The pt work must allow you more time with your parents.
Kristin, hope the boys are having fun this evening. Are you taking today as a rest day? Do your students dress up during the day?
Deb, did you lose power? Do anything interesting this weekend?
Trish, were you affected by the snow? Hope you, Kristin, Helene, and Amelia will post photos of the little ones dressed up. We don't get trick or treaters, so I have to live vicariously thru all of you.
Amelia, how are things with you? Have things at work calmed down?
Anxiously awaiting the new rotations. Since I plan on doing one of them, didn't want to do an lis this morning, and did Susan Chung's rapid fire results, a good, good wo. Had to spend most of the day with a colleague who sounds like Kristin's and I'd love to do an Amelia on her, but ... Now I have her again tomorrow. She's the real reason I work out.
Cookie

Let me start out by saying I ate way toooo much candy today. I admit it. How can we be expected not to eat the peanut butter cups or Milky Ways? Really, it is impossible.

The boys had so much fun trick-or-treating. It was great. There was no real Halloween in my school. My principal decided a few years ago that costumes and candy was no longer allowed. She had good reason to ban it. Things got so crazy and a few girls came dressed up as Victoria Secret Angels (no joke). The best part was when the mothers were called 3 out of 4 said that there was nothing wrong with the costumes, :rolleyes: Yea!!!

Belinda- happy birthday to Alesia! So glad you get to spend the day with her.

Helene- How did you like the UB trisets workout? Are you going to follow the November rotation.

Cookie- I'll have to post pics tomorrow. Too tired to do it right now. You cracked me up when you wrote about doing an Amelia on your PITA colleague. I would love to pull an Amelia on mine.

Tonight's workout was Yoga Max and I loved it!!! It was relaxing, but challenging after a long day.

Is anyone planning on following the rotation?

Kristin

Hi,

Ugh, on snow!!!

We lost our power on Saturday, it finally came back around 2PM today:) The negatives: No workouts, stressed out, felt like I was camping in my house, tons of blankets, never realized how cold the floor is w/o heat:eek:, read by flashlight, no internet. The positives went for a few hours to my in-laws to warm up (they had a full house SILs, dogs barking in the night & so we slept home), used FIL computer for work, my stovetop is gas so could cook, brought frozen food to inlaws & learned the art of layering clothes.

Well my ballet barre is put together need it to warm-up before I can touch it;) So many down trees around here, TG we kept going outside to knock the heavy snow off the trees & it helped save them. Hopefully tomorrow there won't be as many road closures. Sorry for the long vent but I'm so happy to have electric & heat & TG for Ben Franklin!!

Today we're married 24 years!!

Belinda - Happy Birthday to Alesia, have fun at dinner.

Kristin - Too funny about those VS angels, you would think the girls would be :eek: imagine the costumes they are wearing in HS. Sounds like your guys had lots of fun today.

Helene - I do need lessons from your DH, that is amazing:) The only good thing this time about overpacking is I was prepared for the change of weather. Did you go trick or treating?

Cookie - So tell me you didn't have any of the problems we did:rolleyes: My w/o's are on hold until Thurs. while I play catch up. Looking forward to seeing what Cathe's rotations are too:)

Trish - Were you affected by the storms? I heard Bergen County had 20 inches in some areas. They also cancelled Halloween in some towns:confused:

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.