Commit to get fit and lean for Friday Nov 11, 2011

Good morning! Today I'm planning on LIC cardio only premix and some abs. Then I have a vodka tasting in the afternoon.

My glutes are SO sore from AB yesterday!!! I'm really loving how this new series focuses so much on the lower body without crazy weights...definitely something my butt needs ;)

Lori, how did everything go? Yay for booking your exam! I can't believe only 11 weeks to go! Time goes by so fast. Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

Kristin, I finally saw Horrible Bosses last night. It was HILARIOUS!!!! LOL, yup this year flew by. Can't believe Thanksgiving is coming up so fast. Hahah, I haven't heard much about the hole. That place can rot! I was thinking about going to lunch with a couple of the girls that are still there to catch up.

Cookie, yup things are really good with DA. Him and my dad are bros now LOL. They have inside jokes and go fishing almost every weekend. How is YM? LMAO @ your mom! Happy birthday to her!! Have fun at lunch and the hair appt :)

Deb, thanks for the heads up on the printout for LIS. Definitely gonna have to check that out!

Have a great Friday everyone!!

'Evening!
Quick check in. Did Turbo Barre and then 20 mins jumping and running on my new toy - um, exercise equipment, the rebounder.
Sorry, on way out to hockey game. Wonderful lunch with mom and both of us got our hair done. My roots and a slight trim, she had a complete cut and styling job done and looks great.
Cookie

What a day! I got nothing done because after breakfast I was straightening up the house when I heard a crackling sound and a loud thud. The tree in my front yard crashed down into my fence and onto the street! Luckily no one was hurt. My youngest son was playing in the playroom, which is our entrance room, and I cannot imagine what would have happened if it fell the other way. I tried to call the town, but they are closed due to it being Veteran's Day. My dad came over and cleared away the parts that were blocking the street. Had to call my insurance and then I realized the tree looked hollow and that I might have a termite problem here, which turns out to be the case. Lucky me!!!

Anyway. . . I did get to do TB and I really liked it. The core work is fantastic and the music is great as well! I think one of my favorite scenes is when they are trying to clean up the cocaine and they are so high they cannot control their own thoughts. LOL.

Melissa- How was the vodka tasting? That movie is hilarious. I love Jason Bateman!!!! The cocaine scene was one of my favorites.

Cookie- How'd you like TB? I love new toys ;)

Belinda- what workout did you end up doing?

Okay, I will check in tomorrow!

Kristin

Ok, I have been a total slacker hoovering anything in sight into my mouth. No idea what is going on with me. On the up side I have my house to myself again as of 10am this morning. Now I have to get the courage to undo the damage to my hips and thighs. Motivation not there. I hope to get it back and seeing all your workouts help.
Talk to you all in the morning!

Kristin, you have me LMFAO!!!!!! The way you wrote about that scene from HB looks like it was actually in TB! I'm like "They do cocaine in that workout? What am I missing?!?!" HAHAHAHA!! That sucks about the termites. I'm glad your son is ok though!!!

Cookie, I love those rebounders! So much fun!!! Nice WO today and I'm glad you had fun with your mom :)

Helene, you can do it! Tomorrow is a new day and you will get back on track!

So DA told me I remind him of Carrie from King of Queens because I'm a "hardass." Not sure if I should be offended or what???? :confused:;) LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.