Commit to get fit and lean for Fri Mar 07th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do 4DS Biceps and Triceps! Today I will not check in until later today, my DH is taking it! The keyboard is broken!

Enjoy your day and workout!
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did abs from CTX leaner legs + stretch from S & H Bicpes + 4 DS Biceps & Triceps!

I finally caved and opened the new weight set! I used it with Triceps and Biceps today! I loved it! My DH is also looking at a squat rack for me! Soon I have my own gym again!

Lori** Sorry, your game broke broke! Did you get another one? Great job on your workout!

I will be back for personals!
Belinda

P.S. My DH forgot to take my computer! He, He...

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning!:)

My night wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be and I had trouble falling to sleep:-( So I will have to send DS to the sitters when I get off, then can get some extra shut eye. When he goes, it feels like he as been there are morning when in reality, he is only there for 1-1.5 hours.There is another little boy at the sitters who is going through the terrible 2's and be pushed DS a couple of times yesterday. Its a good thing I wasn't there! But I know that the sitter keeps a close eye on DS so I know he is in good hands. Hopefully he is in a better mood today!
Im not sure what todays workout is. I may try to do the ball work from GS legs,and 4DS C&B...as for cardio, I dunno! Should I try to atempt scrammbled eggs again? Or maybe Imax 3?....decisions...decisions LOL Im still not sure if I am going to my moms. Im not going if DH stays home and it doesn't look like he is going anywhere, but he sure is taking his sweet time making up his mind.

Tomorrow is offical weigh in day and Im excited about that!:) Im just excited to know what I have to do to stay this size. Sometimes when the scale creeps up, I play dummy like I don't know why! But now that I have been watching my eating more, I realize that picking at brownies and in between meals isn't the idea thing to do if you are looking to maintain your weight!}(

Belinda** I didn't get a new game but thanks for reminding me! I need some more protein bars as well so maybe when I pick DS up from the sitters we will run to walmart. That means my coffee will be delayed though;( There is no way I can handle coffee and DS is the store. Glad to hear you liked the new barbell set! Good job on the workout btw!

I will be back after my nap!:)
Lori:)

Good Morning lean ladies:)

Today workout is GS legs,i love it...well kinda;-) The good news is that i found my green band that has been MIA for over two months...it was behind the microwave????

Lori-My official WI is tommrrow too,get this,i have been eaing more this week and the scale is still creeping down :eek:..and when I say more i mean like an apple with lunch and maybe another string cheese with a snack! Maybe I wasn't eating enough to support my workouts...funny how only 200 cals more can make the scale move agian! And I hope your sitter does keep a close eye on your ds while the terrible two year old is around...i can't imagine my ds around a baby,i would be a nervous wreck!

Belinda-Have a good day and good workout,did you get a new bb set or is lori talking about the 300lb one?

bbl

Hi girls,

I cleaned my floors right after my workout! Went for a long walk with the dogs! I still haven’t eaten any lunch!

Lori** sorry you had trouble getting enough sleep! It is hard having little ones! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

Amelia** enjoy GS legs today! Good luck to you as well on your weigh in! Yap, that’s the one! LOL! I will have to buy a smaller bb for triceps! I always can sell the extra weight plates! I can’t wait to use the bb for my leg workout! I couldn't beat the price!

I will be back later!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good morning ladies,

Well, the workout I had planned yesterday didn't happen, I took a rest day x( :-( ;( . It was icky weather outside and I got really lazy and the later in the day it got the lazier I got, so I did nothing yesterday, but lay on the couch while DD was sleeping, watching TV. Oh well, I will be workout for sure today.
So today's workout will be yesterday's workout, hehe. 4DS Kickbox and the 4DS Leg premix.

DD woke up with a stuffy nose this morning so I sure hope it is not getting anything back because we are leaving for Germany next Wednesday but I am sure til when she is fine.

Lori - Sorry you couldn't sleep last night but I am sure you get a good rest this morning so you can do one of your crueling workouts }( .

Amelia - Mmh, I wonder if one of your kiddos got a hold of your green band and that's how it ended up behind the mircowave? I know Heidi loves the green band and each time she sees me using it during a workout she throws a fit, because she wants it so bad ;-) .

Belinda - Good job on your workout. I sometimes just start housework after I am done with my workout too.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Ok ladies, hoping DD takes a nap so I can start my workout.

Kristine :)

Hi, everyone!

Belinda I am laughing - now your keyboard is broken? You just seem to be on a roll for breaking things, girl!! Just kidding! Nice workout.

Lori, you too - and good luck on the weigh in. I know it'll be good.

Amelia, yes, sometimes just the slightest adjustment to MORE food can move the scale downward again. Good for you on the great progres..

Kristine, everybody deserves a rest.

Today is PUB for me, at last! I've been waiting for this one! Finally here.

TGIF - and more later!

Cheryl

Hey girls,im done with my workout and it was a goodie! I just can't make it to the floor work on gs legsx(

Cheryl-have fun with PUB,i know you will}(

Kristine-have fun with your kickbox workout today! I also thought that my kids were the culprits behind my missing green band,just didn't expect to find it behind the microwave,LOL-weird!

hey to belinda,lori,Carrie,Stacey and Shannon(you still with us?)

Im trying something new ,starting today with my eating! Still BFL,but im NOT eating anything unilt one hour AFTER my workout. I did it today and I think once my body gets use to it-it won't bother me as much. So my first meal is around 10 every morning! tommorrow is my free day,WI,measurements so i will start back to doing this on sunday!

lets see if it changes how the scale moves}(

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.