Commit to get fit & lean for Feb 9, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will try to get D23 (?) in today.

Yesterday I lost my entire post:confused::( lets see if I do the same today.

I will be back!

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Back with personals:

I took a rest day yesterday, my sinus was so messed up yesterday, couldn't move.

Helene - thanks for staring us off yesterday. I slept in again, lol. I guess, I need all that sleep? I need surgery on my sinus, the doc been calling me about that since Oct. Just can't get it done with DH's hip problem, he can't hardly walk anymore. He will get the surgery set up next month, than I can go in and get mine. I hardly have done any cardio the last 2 weeks, don't feel bad!! Looks like fit trainer is working for you. I never use the downloads. Have you ordered yet?

Lori - you are a nut!!! Please take it easy, you just gave birth. Your body needs the rest. You will be working out in no time. BTW, your little one is soooo cute!

Kirstin - glad you enjoy STS.. I agree, I want to know more about the new workouts. I am tired of burpies, mountain climbers and push ups, lol! BTW, love the trisets too.

Cookie - my sinus are all messed up, my doc been calling me since Oct to get the surgery, I can't get it, my DH needs help with his hip, arrr... Hope your migraine gets better soon. I am still unpacking/repacking and the painting isn't done, need to do more this weekend.

Debbie- good job, the yoga class yesterday. Neon is back, lol?? Not me!! I have meds (w/ codin)for from the doc for my sinus, nothing else works.

Off to get moving. BBL!

Hey everyone. Just finished STS M2 D15. I also did AT express, which was a great 20 minute premix. It is the pure cardio plus AB work. Overall, a good workout!

I think I have Popeye arms again, lol.

Well, I am beat. Looking forward to the weekend, even though nothing is really planned except for basketball.

I will bb tomorrow for personals, promise ;)

Kristin

Hi,

I did Body Max 2, don't think I've done that one in years only remembered the outfits:eek: but loved it, my legs are just sore already:confused:

Belinda - I was just listening to the weather & it seems like Germany & parts of Europe are receiving all the snow we're not. You moved just in time:D Good idea to take a rest day.

Kristin - Awesome, Popeye arms just in time for summer!!

Hi everyone:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.