Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do Chest and Triceps using Gym Styles and the Pyramids workouts!

Be back later to report my workout!

Have a great workout and day!

Good Morning!

I am up early to get my workout done. I had to get up a little bit earlier then normal cause I may have to go into work early:( Not really that much earlier but when its 15 mins at this hour in the morning.....its a big deal:rolleyes: Not to mention that I had trouble getting to sleep last night, I didn't feel tired and it was after 12 before I finally got to sleep. Maybe iI had to much sleep this weekend? LOL

Belinda** Enjoy your workout. When are you going to start the STS series?

Todays workout is CTX and something else chest work and Im hoping to get a 45 mins run in as well....not sure if I will have time though:)

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi again,

I am done with my workout! I will be back later to post it, I hope:rolleyes: I am running out of time,

Lori** enjoy your workout! I will start with Cathe on 16 Feb:eek: I hope! I just hate, to stop my rotation( I only have one week left).

Gotta run!

Hey Girls:)

I rushed into work b/c I was suppose to have a flight coming. The weather isn't very good ( I should have known better) so my plane went elsewhere:( But you know what....Im putting in for a call out, which will give me 4 more hours pay:) No mercy from this mama! LOL:eek: Kinda going to make for a long day though:(

I didn't realize that my workout was Chest and Tri's today. Im so use to working one body part per that I forgot. But I only have CTX on VHS so I wasn't fastforwarding and rewinding all morning...that cuts into my time. So I did CTX and BM Chest and Shoulders. Then a 30 mins run on the TM. If I have time tonight I am going to do another 30 mins run on the TM....or I should say if I have the energy...not the time:rolleyes:

Belinda** Im enjoying this rotation as well. Im seeing alot of strength gains but not much more definition then I had before. Maybe I need to REALLY clean up my diet to get that look:confused: Im not sure if I can comment to that. Thats a pretty big dedication! My sister goes back on the 15th, maybe I will have STS by the 1st of March. If I wanted to, I guess I could start my rotation and my rest week will be the 10 days I am in Fl? I could probably pull that off....we will see. I hate to put off the rotation until May month...seems so far away!

I will bbl! Im hoping to find something to do in this joint today!

Lori:)

Morning girls...ugh,my typing is driving me nuts this morning:confused:

Today is lowmax for thirty minutes then i will do C&W abbs only. I need to drink alot of water today...i realized this morning that I didn't get alot of water in yesterday and i had a long workout too....

Belinda,Lori-Awesome workouts today!

We went to walmart yesterday and i always scann there clearance rack and OMG they had workout tops for 5bucks:eek: i got two then i found some bootcut style workout pants,my favorite, so i got two of those as well...I really needed some workout pants too,the ones i had were suppose to be black,but they were gray:confused:

ok,bbl

Hi
Good morning.You all are doing so good.Today is actually my day off.My stretching day.Mondays are real bad for me waking up early and getting the kids off to school.So I make mondays my day of rest.LOL.Have a great day.

suzanne

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

I'm going to the gym to spin today. I still haven't decided if I will work today or tomorrow.

Belinda - I'm going to start STS 2 days after Cathe in case she has any pointers I may need to know.

Lori - I know what you mean about getting too much sleep for a couple of nights and than lose sleep the next night because of it. Have fun at work.

Amelia - Enjoy lowmax today.

Suzanne - Have fun with your stretch today.

Good afternoon,

Amelia, glad you had fun with your workout today! Good for you getting new workout cloth! I can’t find nice workout cloth here in Germany, not cheap ones! At home I wear workout short and in the gym I wear my Nike cargo workout pants, that is the only one I have, lol! I wash them a few times a week and they starting to look gray! I need to invest in some new ones soon!

Lori, nice mix of workout today! It’s a good idea not starting STS until May! You don’t want to do a half rotation! JMHO! You will have enough time for your 1RM. Start now, lol!

Suzanne, enjoy your rest day today! I feel like taking another one too!

Debbie, enjoy your spin class today! If I don’t get done with my 1RM, I will start with the STS rotation later?

I am very tired, I will see ya in the morning:eek:

Evening Girls,

How is everyone doing today?? I did get a chance to do STS, disc 1 on sunday and I enjoyed it. Barely any DOMs this morning though :(. My shoulders and biceps were really worked hard though...at this point I can't see how I'm going to do 70-90% of 1RMs, but I guess decreasing the reps will make all the difference. I am happy to say that I did all the push ups on my toes except for the last 5 in the 30 rep set. I was so surprised...and I really liked the boot camp style ones. I kept wanting to scream HOORAH!!

Belinda - Great job on your tri work out this morning! After wanting STS so badly, I'm impressed that you can actually wait to start with Cathe;)

Lori - Good job on your workout today! I downloaded a program for journaling my food on my iphone. It's called Lose It! and makes it really easy to record your food and keep track of remaining carbs. It also assists with macronutrients. If you happen to have an iphone, check it out http://www.loseit.com/ ....and it was free :)

Amelia - I am also chugging down the water today. Now that I've started STS, I'm going to try and stay committed. At least until I complete the rotation. Good job on your wo today:)

Deb - Hope your spin class was fun:)

Suzanne - Mondays are hard for me, too. I have to pick up the sitter in the morning and it just throws everything off schedule. She is leaving at the end of the month so hopefully I will be able to reclaim my Mondays! Enjoy your stretch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.