Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 8, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am well rested today!:eek: DH and I are going to the gym today! Not sure which cardio machine I will use?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Sunday!

Hi again,

Back to report my workout! DH and I went to the gym this morning! I did iClimb12, burned 617 cal.! Tonight I will do a few 1RM:mad: I am so glad when I am done with those!

Have a great rest or workout day!

Good Morning Ladies,

I just finished taking my measurements :confused: Some numbers were not at all what I expected...oh well! I DID lose 4.2 pounds with my food poisoning lst week so that's feeling pretty good:) I may have to schedule a follow up meal at that restaurant:eek:...Just kidding. I'm headed downstairs to do STS Disc 1...if I get through half those push ups on my toes I will be impressed;).

Belinda - Good job on iClimb this morning. You should try the CC work out that you have . I don't have Press Play but from what I can tell it is a tough one. Between the two styles I like CC better but iClimb offers a good alternative.

BBL.

Morning!

Belinda-Great Calorie burn girl!

Trish-yay,on the weightloss...have fun with your workout!

Yesterday was my 'guilt free' eating day but im feeling very guilty today so ive got a good workout planned! First a two mile run....then im doing some weight work,thinking about doing Muscle Endurance. I need to burn off some calories and some guilt;) My weigh in yesterday was good....im still holding on to that 6lbs weightloss(I did replace the scale batteries too) and my jeans are fitting better!

I adjusted my Macro's friday too, 30/30/40 so lets see what happens on march 1st when i measure :D

ok,gotta scoot and do some house chores then get my workout over with,i may run outside today...its pretty here!

Good Morning~!!:)

I have had 2 good night sleeps this weekend!:) I hate going back to work after a weekend off and feeling exhausted!:rolleyes: And it happens more then I would like to admit:eek:

Im going to get on the TM very soon for a small run. Its suppose to be my rest day but Ive had a couple of big meals this weekend:confused: so I feel the need to burn some cals! Also, we have to go get our passport pics taken today. Thats really all of the plans I have for the day.

Belinda** Good job with your worout!

Trish** Your to funny! I bet you weren't enjoying the food poisoning at the time, were you?:confused: I have never had it...knock on wood!

Ameila** Enjoy your workout. ME really gets your HR up.

Oh, yesterday I did the original BM. For some reason I wanted to do that workout. The weight section in that workout kind of drives me nuts though cause she moves way to fast and in order to grab another weight, you have to have it right next to you. I don't know how many times I paused the dvd player yesterday.

O.k...gotta get my workout done before DH brings whiny DS back in the house!

Lori:)

Back to report! I did a 3.5 mile run and BM2 abs. Thats enough for today, although....I may go snowshoeing later:)

Lori:)

Back to report my workout...did a two mile run then PUB,burned 622 calories:D

Lori-Good job on your workout...

later gators:cool:

Hi girls,

real quick!:p

Amelia, nice calorie burn, girl! High fives! WTG on the 6 pound weight loss, that is great! DH and I went out for dinner, we had pizza and wine! No guilt here! Relax, you are doing so great! Look at how much you have accomplished the last year? What is a Macro's Friday?

Trish, nice job on the 4 pound weight loss! Sorry, you had food poising not to long ago! I think we all going to be surprised when we take our measurements. I will take pictures too. I keep forgetting to ask DH where he downloaded CC press pay, I can’t find it on my ipod? I am brain dead!

Lori, glad you had 2 nights good sleep! Noting worst then not getting enough sleep! I was up almost half the night, DH snored. After a few hours I couldn’t take it anymore, woke DH up! LOL! He went in another bedroom, thank goodness I have 4 bedrooms! Enjoy our afternoon today! Great workout, girl!

Ok, that's it for me today! BB in the morning! I am getting tired! See you all in the morning!

Hi
How is everyone.I do not sleep real well at all.I am tired most of the time.LOL.I have to get up real early just to get my kids off to school.I ended up walking all over wallmart and grocery shopping all day today.I'll say that's my workout because I do feel worked out.LOL.

suzanne

Hi everyone,

Today I am taking a rest day. Maybe some 1RM's. I just finished making a big pot of sauce. It takes me a couple of hours, I make enough for 5 meals and freeze. My DH must have his sauce on Sunday:)

Belinda - It seems like I'll never finish my 1RMs. Good job with iclimb today.

Amelia - Nice run and great that you are keeping the lbs. off.

Lori - Have fun posing for your passport pictures. Do you need to get one for DS & DD?

Suzanne - I know what you mean about food shopping and Walmart it does feel like a workout sometimes.

Trish - Send that virus my way, 4.2 lbs. Wow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.