Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Never got my 2nd workout in yesterday:( Today I will do D15 today. I did do a little shopping yesterday:p

Lori I hope I make it this time around! I think STS is a wounderful program.

Debbie lol I think she ment a 7 mile run. You don't get in shape in 7 min, I wished! LOL! I agree with Helene on your sun, you and your DH are great parents to support him through all of this. ((((HUGS))) to all of

Helene nice going with your workout yesterday. You can have all our snow, lol! I am sick of that stuff. LOL! The doctors are still checking, I don't think It's all vertigo!

Cookie hope things will slnow down for you sooon. Glad you keeping up with your workouts. WTG, girl!

Trish what did you do yesterday?

Enjoy your Sunday!

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

I set the alarm for 6:30 but reset it for 7. I thought about it and said..."ah, i can workout from 8-9" :) I can still make it to work by 9:30-9:45. Hoping to get my workout started by 7:45 and I have no clue what I am doing. Tomorrow is back to STS so maybe I will do one more circuit today. Im not really in the mood to get on the TM and run and run and run....may need little breaks from running:rolleyes:

I have to go into work tomorrow morning for a couple of hours:confused: My coworker has an apt for her son and b/c the new owners are coming, one of us needs to be there. She offered to work one morning for me, I just need to decide which one. Maybe Wed morning.....or will it even be worth my time. Maybe its just as well i take the extra pay and tell her that I will wait until I need her to cover something off for me.

DH thought his friends from the city were coming for dinner yesterday. They are so allll over the place so when DH said they weren't coming I wasn't surprised. He already had the steaks taken out so we invited a couple over for supper. It nice was having a different couple around...someone more down to earth. Anyway, she brought her 3 yr old son with her but he was sooo tired b/c he was outside most of the day. The two boys did not get along at all. He as a tendency to be a little more aggresive b/c he picks on his baby brother alot. We could see them from where we were sitting b/c his mom was keeping an eye on him. We seen him nudge DS a couple of times, then pushed him a little, then DS pushed back, then he tried to hit him and then DS threw his bread at him! LOL It was so funny! I would like to think that they will get along when they aren't tired but who knows...maybe they will never get along.

Belinda** So did you buy anything exciting?? I spent to much on other people last month to buy anything for myself anytime soon. The b-days in Jan month were out to lunch! And I am still paying installments on DD's class trip. I have to pay another $450 on the 10th! Lord help me! Its like a car payment for crying out loud!

Ameila** Good job with the workout yesterday. I like to think that we are better mothers when we get our workouts in with no interuptions! LOL

Deb** 7 mins? Maybe she meant 7 miles. I could really see her bulking up, she has that frame. She is kinda like my build....maybe a little bigger. I like to think I look like Brittany when she looks her best! LOL

Helene** Glad to see you are back into the swing of things. It takes a while to wrap our heads around everything. My SIL is going to FL in May month. I am going to have to give her some money to pick up some Shamu stuff when they are at Seaworld. DS still carries Shamu with him wherever he goes. Im thinking I need another stuffed Shamu just in case something happens to that one...just as back up. I love the CC workouts as well, time flies!

Cookie** Meetings all weekend long? How do you keep sane????? Hopefully this week won't be as crazy for you!

Iris** I wish I had time to make that baked oatmeal today, maybe I will write down the ingredients and take it to work with me!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Morning,

I am done with D15! I love STS;)

Lori that is a lot of money! WOW! You need to buy yourself something nice:p Oh, I spent a lot of money last week and yesterday. I can't beat those sales they offering in our PX:eek: I bought a nice Adidas workout cloth in pink/black (pants and jacket) $18.75:p

Off to work my abs! BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

I got to D7 yesterday, a bit of a weaker workout, but at least I got through it. Never did MMA, but today I might try to do Double Wave followed by MMA Fusion. I really want to up the cardio when I can and am feeling up to it. I want to see maximum results! :D I am definitely starting to see some results, which is nice!

My work day yesterday didnt start off so nice. :mad::mad: It seems like "he" is trying every avenue to provoke me and get a reaction. But I won't budge. #%@%#!!! It's getting to the point that I just don't know what to do. Even my co-worker who's known him for years and years thought it was so odd and so very unlike him to talk about hitting on other women (in front of someone he's recently been seeing) :rolleyes: I dont' know what planet he's from........:confused: What does this alien want from me? :mad:

Belinda- Great workout today! And get out! On getting that Adidas stuff for under $20? That's awesome! I swear, I am the only women on earth who can never find good deals!!

Amelia- Yeah I will post more about the recipe after these personals....:) I've heard of Harvest Fresh.....I will have to try them out! I'm looking for some good healthy snacks for the Daytona 500........ Nice workout yesterday!

Lori- That's so funny about the boys fighting!! I had the weirdest dream last night...that I had a baby! And I couldn't figure out how to get my coat on and hold it at the same time. :confused: I'm losing it.........really......

Deb- You and Lori are so funny! Do you girls have the ingredients for this oatmeal in your back pocket or something? LOL Slivered Almonds is something I had to really look for at the market. :eek: Can you believe we close for Superbowl?? We used to be open, but people like their "home" bars and homes with their hi-def tv's...etc etc. We just have big screens, and advertising has stunk for a couple of years, so now it's just closed. What are your plans?

Trish- What's cookin' today girl??

Helene-You went to PF Changs and didn't CALL ME? ;) I am feeling the urge for a Key Lime Pie Martini.....or five of them. Hehe. Wow tough workout yesterday! I dont know if I have the guts to do SCS and STS back to back! My mom is doing as well as can be expected these days. This type of chemo is not beating her up nearly as much as the last kind. We'll know in a couple of weeks how well it's worked......I am praying....

Cookie- Do you have today off I hope? Long week for you! I hear ya on using '09! I'll be doing that til April! lol

Okay so the oatmeal makes 6, One cup servings.

Calories 419
Calories from Fat 81
Fat 9g
Carbs 71g
Protein 15g
Dietary Fiber 8g
Sugars 31g
Sodium 85g

Ohhh and I used the honey roasted slivered almonds! Yummmm (Lori and Deb, you got those laying around your pantry?? Huh?? LOL) If there's any more questions, just let me know!

Happy Super Bowl! Who are you girls rooting for?? I'm going for the Saints, definitely. BBL

Morning girls

Im waiting on my coffee, the kids are already up and have the cushions off the couch and on the floor and jumping on them...its not even 8am yet...:confused:

Speaking of shopping, I'm a little guilty of that myself,yesterday i purchased imax2(C&W also) and lowmax. I bundled from one ebay seller(one ive used before) and all together it was around 55$ they offered free shipping! I can't wait to get them:eek: FINALLY the hard copy's of the workouts, no more records. (no more fast-forwarding commercials:confused:)

Today will be the original LIS then some biggest loser yoga(the hard one:confused:)

I will bbl

Hi Girls!

I had a good workout today. I could have kept on truck'in but time wasn't on my side!:confused: DH was amazed to see me on the computer when he got up. He said "you get up this early to get on the computer" I asked him if the thought I just got up and worked out? I need time to drink my coffee and wake up! When I looked ,he was on the computer so I asked him the same thing!:D
So my workout was 5 miles and 3 seg of HST. I then threw the baked oatmeal mixture together and baked it at work. Iris is right...it is very tasty! I didn't think I had any almonds in the house but I did:D

Belinda** Those are some good buys. Can't really turn that kind of stuff down can you?

Ameila** Ugh...kids jumping around this early is NEVER a good sign;) Its kinda like when they wake up in a bad mood! LOL

Iris** Keep doing what you doing...just ignore that dushbag! He is only trying to get a rise out of you. He probably just wants you to have feelings for him just so he can kick you to the curb, hurt you and then feel like he broke another girls heart. Just ignore him or even better, get in on the conversation! LOL That might really piss him off! hehe!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Checking back in with Double Wave done and i made it halfway through Fusion...my legs were giving out...:( But I did the core exercises..burned 420 cals altogether, I'm alright with that.

Amelia- Ohhhh I never thought about the yoga from Biggest Loser? did you watch this week's episode? I am sad that both brothers are gone.... What did you think of the yellow team coming back and having all that power??

Lori- So glad you tried the oatmeal! It IS tasty isn't it? I just love it. Yeah the only problem is that it's kind of HARD to ignore him when I'm working behind the bar. If he comes in Monday night I'm gonna have to set things straight, but I'm AT WORK, so if I can drag his sorry a$$ into the kitchen I might tell him how it's gonna be (or NOT going to be). If I don't get that opportunity, then next time I will join in on the conversation! That's a great idea! :eek: Nice workout today! Are you onto Meso 2 tomorrow?

BBL

Hello,

Quick check-in. I did Insanity Cardio Power followed by Step moves. I am feeling pumped today! Love it.

BBL later for personals. Have to feed the little ones :eek:

Have a great day everyone.

Hi girls,

I guess we're having a superbowl party for 2 unless the boys pop in. I bought lots of goodies at the food store so today will have to be a cheat day:eek: Every year we're invited to DH's friends house but he went a few times when the boys were little and he said if you went to the bathroom you would lose your seat and lots of smoking in the house so now he prefers to just stay home and hear my dumb ?'s :)

Yesterday I did yoga and today just took the dog for a walk and hopefully will get some STS cardio in before the game. I hope the commercials & half-time show is good:D

Belinda & Lori - Is the superbowl big in Germany & Canada?

Belinda - That is a great deal, like Iris I have a hard time finding good deals. So glad to hear your back with STS.

Lori - Too funny about the boys fighting. Boy, DD's trip is expensive and you don't even get to go:( Well at least you'll get to butter up to the new bosses tomorrow:)

Iris - I guess your right people do either stay home or go to house parties. The food stores make out really good. I dreamed I was watching this chubby baby and he was so cute and squishy:) I wish I knew what 1/2 my dreams meant. I actually have a draw of nuts but recently heard they can go rancid to keep them in the refrigerator:confused:

Amelia - Nice choices with your purchases . . . they will keep you busy and are well worth it.

Helene - I hope DS is feeling better. It looks like your making up some workouts:) great job.

Cookie - I bet when the boys were home there was a lot of watching of the superbowl maybe not now with DD just home. I hope DD is feeling better . . . no matter how old they get we always worry:(

Trish - I hope you were able to catch up on your sleep. Do you go to the gym on weekends?

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

Last edited:
quick pop in...i have no workout to report, DH woke up earlier and wanted to go to walmart so of course i can't say no to that;) I did do some early spring cleaning this morning so i guess that could count as a workout?

I wish we were into football so we could watch the super bowl but were not:eek: were baseball fans and speaking of there is only 58 more days until the season starts:eek:...but who's counting?;):p

Debbie-Have fun watching the super bowl, which team are you guys cheering for?

Iris-WTG on the calorie burn! I watched TBL few days ago, i was sad to see the brother go too but was glad to see he stuck to it and lost more weight. I feel sorry for the yellow team,coming in after everyone knows everybody. I was shocked when Miggy(green team mom) walked 13miles the day after surgery...wow,thats dangerous:confused: thanks for the nutrition on the oatmeal bake..i printed it out.

Helened-Awesome workout today! Glad to see my blahs didn't last long with you...im pumped too, thats showing those blahs who's boss(yep,were bad:cool:)

Lori-Great workout today. LOL about the computer time conversation between you and your dh. DH is waiting for me to get off the computer right now:rolleyes:

I big hello to Cookie,Trish and Belinda...hope i didn't miss anyone...

Well, guess you all can figure out that I'm not watching the big game. Am proud that I know which two teams are playing tho. It's just not for me, that plus I have a ton of work to get done.
Belinda, congrats on the great deal. Do they give such great sales to draw people in with all the snow you have going on?
Lori, lol at your ds and the other boy. Who knows they may end up being close friends when they're older. We just got a tuition bill yesterday and thought my dh was going to have a heartattack when he opened it up today.
Iris, I put pepitas (pumpkin seeds) in the baked oatmeal instead of the almonds. Made it today to have for breakfast during the week. I saw on OD you're looking for maple syrup flakes. Hannaford sells them in the natural foods section. Glad your mom is doing okay.
Amelia, I'm with you - who cares about football, only I prefer hockey. Wish I had your kids's energy so early in the am.
Deb, so a party for two. Hmmm that sounds like it could be a different kind of sport.
Helene, double wo! Did you take a nap this afternoon.
Trish, how's your weekend going?
Did 20 - legs and step moves. Only my second time with step moves and I'm still confused on a few of the moves, but I do enjoy it. Already feeling a little bit of doms going on. My tris are sore from yesterday, and they hardly ever get doms. Loving it.
Got a lot of food prep done and have a ton of papers scattered all over the house, grouped according to project, but it looks a mess. Sure enough there I am cooking with the papers all over, while deep conditioning my hair (which involves wearing a stupid-looking turban) when a carful of friends show up. It has to be the worse mess I've ever had going on and I was caught. Oh well, maybe they'll learn to call next time.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.