Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is going to be a very needed rest day:D My entire body is sore :p I am working my old body really hard last few days! Maybe later I will do a light stretching?

Take care and keep up the great work!

Well have a nice Satureday everyone!

Good Morning!:)

My computer is making weird noises again! Needs to be shut down but I don't have time for that so I will just have to deal with the noises!:mad:

I didn't go to bed yesterday when I got off of work. Actually, I went to bed but couldn't get to sleep so after 20 mins of lying there I got up. Then I got DS ready and I went to a friends house for coffee and all afternoon I did hair:confused:
Before that though I did a 5 mile run and PS&PUB bics. They are sooo sore today!

Last night we went out with friends for dinner and I ate WAAAAAAAAAAy to much! I was soooo stuffed when i got home. On the way home I went to walmart and picked up some joint MD stuff and a notepad to write down everything I eat in the near future! I want to keep track b/c of this FL trip and even though the scale says I am only up 2 lbs....I still feel uncomfortable and then next thing you know, 2 lbs will be 5 lbs! So back to counting cals, the thing that worked before christmas!

I have to work at DH's store today. I thought I had to go in at 9 but he told me 10, now I am debating working out before I go to work.Just a smaller run and some abs!

Belinda** Enjoy your rest day! You deserve it!

Lori:)

Good Afternoon girls,

I'm going to do a Jari Love weight DVD today since I'll be starting STS on 2/18
Not sure if I'm doing the 3 month or 6 month rotation.

Belinda - Enjoy your rest day today . . . you sure do deserve it!

Lori - Yesterday, I went back to writing down everything I eat in a journal. I have been doing it on an off the last 3 years. I also record my weight, hours slept and exercise I did for the day. I'm more likely to eat less junk if I see it written in my journal. I may have to throw some of it out today.

Trish - I hope you're feeling better today.

Hi to everyone who follows and have fun today.

Afternoon!

today is a rest day...i got off work late and I didn't have time to get in a workout before taking the kids to my moms. alright, Just checking in...

Belinday-enjoy your rest day

Debbie,Lori-i see you guys have joined me in all the fun.... Journaling food:rolleyes:

hey to everybody!

Hi girls,

I ended up doing a bunch of 1RM's today and did extra to get a weight workout in.

Amelia - I didn't realize you food journaled enjoy your rest day.

Hi
I just got home from the mall.I walked in the mall pretty much all day.It's a very BIG mall.That deffinantly was my workout today.I am soooo sore already.LOL.I might have to start journaling my food intake too.I am really not watching what I eat at all and I really need to.

suzanne

Evening Ladies,

This is the 3rd time trying to post but Explorer keeps shutting down on me so I'll keep it short and sweet:) Today's wo was iClimb#8 (40 mins). Burned 503 cals and completed 5.46 mi. First day working out since Wed...it felt great:) I'm hoping to start STS tomorrow but I'll see how I'm feeling in the AM.

Belinda * Amelia - Hope you guys had a restful day...I got in a two hour nap...PRICELESS!!

Lori - Did you get your wo in today? How do you journal your food? Just wondering if it is as detailed as some of the online services. But not always having access to the web can make accuracy challenging.

Deb - How does Jari compare to Cathe? I don't own any other weight DVDs except Cathe and I have always thought it would be hard to find someone to live up to her products.

Suzanne - Mall walking...sounds like my kind of workout! What's on your agenda for next week?

Ok. Whew, I made it and Explorer didn't crash:)!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.