Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do PS legs + abs today! I also will do a few 1RM! I am so slow with those!:rolleyes:

Lori** unfortunately I can’t watch TV while running, our gym does have TV above the TM, they only show sports cannels! Go figure! I need to print your rotation for the future, sounds like a goody! That one is from Debbie, correct? WTG, on going up in weights!

Amelia** congrats on your DH finding another job! What workout did you end up doing yesterday?

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Thought I would check in now, before I go home. Actually, I still have another hour left yet:( Another quiet night though:) We thought the weather wasn't going to be very nice so I think DH is keeping DS home until I wake up, which is good cause then I don't have to go out when I get up:D I probably won't be asleep for very long either.

We are going out for dinner tonight with our friends, plus I have to do my MIL's, FIL's and SIL's hair:confused: Im not sure WHY my MIL as to have her hair done today....probably b/c she is having people in for dinner tomorrow night! Im not kidding you! I could see it if she were going away or something but for dinner?:rolleyes:

I offically have DOMS in my shoulders...never thought that was possible. I don't feel anything in my back yet.

Nancy emailed me from Catheland;) and my order was cancelled. Now I just have to wait for my sisters. Her order is probably already shipped so I will have to wait for her to go home on the 15th and then mail it to me....and she isn't that fast when doing things:eek:

Belinda** Yeah, this is another one of FF's rotations. Im wondering with the new STS series how many other rotations will be followed? By the time someone does 3-6 monthes of STS, will they want to follow another rotation? There is a part of me that would like to have my own STS series...even though we are going halves...but its not the same. She lives to far away. Maybe once I get it and don't want to part with it, I will buy my own and sell her the half she sold me:confused::p

Have a good day everyone! When i wake up, I am suppose to be going to a friends house for coffee, but I haven't totally made up my mind yet:)

BBL!
Lori:)

morning girly girls...yay its friday,i get to go to work tommorrow:D:p;)

I never did get in that circuit yesterday..my calfs were just too sore:( ya know...i didn't realize how much we use our calfs, i mean with every step there was pain. That darn PLB calfs workout did it:mad: ( i just realized i was spelling calfs wrong too...calves is a baby cow,right:rolleyes:..lol,im glad we can edit on here:p I SO entertain myself everyday )

Anyways, today is bootcamp...yep,i said BOOTCAMP:eek: Ive never done this workout before so pray for me;) I previewed it last night and everything looked doable...but some of those cardio's were pretty scary:confused:

Lori-Or shall I say 'Lori Scissorhands";) have fun cutting hair later...congrats on the doms.

Belinda-great workout planned....

hey to everybody that follows...bbl

Good morning girls,

I'm going to the gym today to spin again. Need to burn off all the food I have been eating. Not sure but I have been so hungry this week.

Belinda - Have fun with PB legs today. I've been so slow with 1RM too!

Lori - I have a haircut appointment today. I don't think you could fit me in :D Wow shoulder DOMS . . . I'll have to check out what you did yesterday.

Amelia - Enjoy bootcamp . . . you may need a nap later.

Trish - I'm going to do yoga today after spin class.

Hi to all BBL

Hi
Good morning.
Bootcamp sounds hard LOL.Thank you for helping me before.I checked a little bit on easier workouts by Cathe'.Still checking.I have been toning alot.Not really watching what I eat and I'm not really doing alot of cardio and aerobics and I need to.So I will have to build up and work up to better cardio workouts.I didn't realise I had some of Cathe's begginer easier tapes.I had bought Cathe's step at wallmart a few months back and got a DVD with it.I didn't really pay attention to it.So it's great I don't have to buy them now.Well.I watched it.It has 3 workouts on it.Basic step,Low impact step and Body fusion.I watched Basic step.I really think this is perfect to start off with and work my way up with cardio.Low impact step was good.I didn't like it as much.But it is a good workout.I LOVE Body Fusion.I will be doing this exercise routine.I like total body workouts and this one looks GREAT.I will have to add my own abs.I will get Low Impact Circuit too.I really like that one too.Well Good morning and have a Happy Day.

suzanne

Last edited:
Hi
Good morning.
Bootcamp sounds hard LOL.Thank you for helping me before.I checked a little bit on easier workouts by Cathe'.Still checking.I have been toning alot.Not really watching what I eat and I'm not really doing alot of cardio and aerobics and I need to.So I will have to build up and work up to better cardio workouts.I didn't realise I had some of Cathe's begginer easier tapes.I had bought Cathe's step at wallmart a few months back and got a DVD with it.I didn't really pay attention to it.So it's great I don't have to buy them now.Well.I watched it.It has 3 workouts on it.Basic step,Low impact step and Body fusion.I watched Basic step.I really think this is perfect to start off with and work my way up with cardio.Low impact step was good.I didn't like it as much.But it is a good workout.I LOVE Body Fusion.I will be doing this exercise routine.I like total body workouts and this one looks GREAT.I will have to add my own abs.I will get Low Impact Circuit too.I really like that one too.Well Good morning and have a Happy Day.

suzanne

Suzanne...those are the same workouts I started out with...Give low impact step a try,you will LOVE it too! I loved the music on there...as a matter of fact,im thinking about purchasing it agian,along with body fusion for my "lighter days",or lazy days,LOL. LIC is a must too for beginners/intermediate's. Have a good day..

well,i just adjusted my Macro's to 30/30/40 and there really isn't a huge difference in carbs(the macro i was worried about) but my protien is pretty high...128grams :eek:, i may need to get some protien powder to make it that high. Im excited to see the results in a couple of weeks.

ok...enough jibberjabber(is that a word?)...off to finish laundry then get in that workout! BBL

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout, I did legs and abs. I also added a few 1RM today! I need to hurry up before Feb.16!

Front/Back Lunges w/u – 1 set/8 reps -15lb
Front Lunges – 8 reps -20
Back Lunges – 8 reps -20
Barbell Static Lunges – 2 sets/16 reps -70/70
Plie Squats w/ BB /– 32 reps -70
Plie Squats - 16 singles, 80
Step Ups w/ 4 Risers – 2 sets/12 reps -20/20 DB each
Squats - 16 singles, - 80
Sit & Stands w/ 6 Risers – 10 reps - 70
Qtr. Deadlifts - 2 sets/12 rep - 60/55
Calf raises 3 sets

FLOOR WORK
Inner Thigh Raises - 3 sets with ankle weights
Outer Thigh Raises – 3 sets with ankle weights
Hamstring Raises w/2 risers - 54 reps with ankle weights
One Leg Hamstring Press w/2 risers - 64 reps with ankle weights

I burned 553 cal.!

Hey girls...finished my workout earlier,i burned 430 calories:eek: My legs are already aching from all the jumping she does in there...my goodness:confused:

Everybody have a great night...Bb in the morning!

Howdy girls!

I had the stomach flu the last two days and have been taking it easy. I'm hoping that my strength will be up so that I can start STS on Sunday.

Belinda - Great wo today! Are you starting STS on 2/16? Your 1RMs are looking pretty good. Since you start off with 60% you should be okay for the first month:p

Lori - How did you end up with 3 hair appts this afternoon:eek:??? ^5s on your shoulder DOMs. Have fun out to dinner tonight.

Amelia - How'd you like bootcamp?? I only have that one dvr'd from FitTV but it is a really good one. It is on my list to buy;).

Deb - How was spinning today?? I need to get up and do some cardio but I'm just feeling too weak. Yoga, however, sounds ideal! Enjoy:D!

Suzanne - I was just wondering if you ever looked at Cathe's Beginner rotation. It's posted in the rotation forum and may offer up some good ideas for you.;)

Allrighty ladies, I'm off to drop off to do some cooking.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.