Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will go to the gym and do D14 today!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

My best to all!

Hi girls,

I am done with CCPP, I went 4.25 miles:p Now I am tired! One more workout, than I am done for today!

I will be back later, need to get a good stretch in! See you all later!

Good Morning!

Two days off doesn't seem like much...I don't think I have anything done!:confused: I normally do housework and I haven't even thought about touching it and I am back to work tomorrow:eek: I am going to do some laundry today, cause thats never ending and I am also getting together with one of my friends are her little boy. The boys don't even play together....its more for us!:eek::)

Todays workout will be a run and PH. Im looking forward to PH and may even do it first before my play date and run this afternoon.

Belinda** Good job with your workout. Are the Dr's making you workout twice a day so they can monitor you?

Cookie** Oh...we were just talking about opening a gym. It would have really came into play if I had lost my job but I think everything should be fine. Now working for new people may not be very good so we will see how that goes, one day at a time. The girl who died lived an hour away from here so no, we didn't know who she was. I can only imagine what that family is going through!

Trish** I think Pink and her husband seperated but Im pretty sure they are back together. They may have even got a divorce and married again but either way, I think she is still with the same guy. Good job getting your workouts in even though you had a busy day!

Alright...I will bbl today. I really need to order DD's new bedroom comforter. I just haven't gotten around to it and we will need it to figure out what color we are gonna paint the walls.

Lori:)

Hello,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. No time. Ugh, I think I caught Amelia's funk, and I am too tired to start a work out at 10PM. I think I might have to wait until Saturday with all the work there is. I'll keep you posted. Who knew coming back from vacation could be this hard!

Have a great day everyone.

Quiet today!

Just wanted to share some good news. I am a new Aunt today! Woohoo!

OK, back to work.....

Hey to everyone, i got a small workout in this morning. I actually planned on doing 4ds/HIS but quit after 10mins into it...just couldn't stay focused. So then i did some p90x yoga for 30mins...it was ok:rolleyes: yeah...ive still got the blahs...

On a funny note, in the process of doing a downward dog-left heal raise i hit the end table which in turn woke up my chihuahua who then woke up my dh:eek: he stumbles down the hall way and asked if i was ok:confused:

Hey Girls!

My day flew by of course. We had a good morning and we also stayed for lunch. I really didn't want to b/c I knew I had way to much stuff to do at home but she put some lunch on for the boys and kept telling me to stay for lunch. I knew there was no way out of it, so I stayed.

DS's behavior hasn't been the best today. He is so aggresive towards us...but no one else. If it were toward everyone I would be concerned. Whenever we tell him he can't do something or can't have you, he likes to hit or push. And no matter how long you try and discipline him, he is relentless and won't give up. I think he is making up for being sick last week.

I managed to get my workout in, even though it didn't look possible for a while. I did PH, 3.5 miles on the TM and 30/30.

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

Helene** Congrats on being an aunt! I am going to be an aunt again in Sept month. It just may be the last baby in our family...unless I decide to have another one:confused: Shoot me now!

Ameila** Your really into the yoga these days! Have you started looking for a job yet??

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I had a big set-up today at Macy's, they use this store so all the other Macy's in the US know how to set-up for Spring.

So, I come home to BS about son's case but we have an appointment with the lawyer tomorrow. I'm about to do SC Kickboxing and boy do I need it:D Like Cookie yesterday there will be images in my mind to who I will be kicking and punching:D Can't wait:p

Belinda - Great workout!

Lori - Did she make a healthy lunch? Pink was great and in such good shape.

Helene - Congrats on being an Aunt. I'm always happy when someone else is having a baby:)

Amelia - Your doing great with the yoga. What do you think are the best benefits from doing it?

Trish - Are you ready for the big snow this weekend? At least you won't have to run around with the girls:)

Iris - Your MIA today . . . hope everything is ok.

Cookie - It sounds so relaxing when you go see your Mom. The ww slow cookbook sounds interesting. Sorry to hear about DS's wallet.

Have a nice night everyone:)

Evening girls,

I'm determined to get in the bed before 10PM tonight. I am sooooo tired. Stayed up way too late posting last night!! This morning's wo was cut short. I only did iClimb33 for about 15 mins before calling it quits. I took Cathe to the gym with me today:p I did GS Back & Bicep premix. Should have doms manana! Haven't decided what I'm doing tomorrow yet. Really need to do another leg wo. We'll see.

Belinda - Great job on your wos today!! Seems like your energy has definitely picked up!

Lori - I agree with you...two days off is just not enough! Oh hell, I can't keep up with Pink's love life! LOL!! I think you are right that they got back together, though. Glad you had a nice time with your friend:)

Amelia - Sorry you still have the blues:( Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I like your new Feb ticker! Has your new DVD arrived?

Helene - Congratulations!! My brother is also expecting his first child in June. I won't get to see the baby until August when we visit TX. I had a really tough getting back into the swing following my vacation, too. Kind of a bummer, huh? At least you worked out while away. Have you thought about buying Cathe's travel DVD?

Deb - How was kickboxing? Did you knock anyone out?? LOL!! I'm not ready for the snow but I am looking forward to a day off from the chaos! I think we will definitely skip dance and only go to cooking if the snow isn't too crazy.

Cookie - How was your day today? Were you able to get a wo in?

G'night ladies

Good Evening Ladies.....

Good thing today was my scheduled rest day....I started getting sick at work about 10:30 last night.....and it didn't get any better when I got home..I was up all night til' about 6 this morning throwing up. :( Of course didn't go to work today, no rehearsal, was in bed alll day, and now that it's almost 10 I'm feeling better, and I'm not tired, and I'm hungry! *sigh* I wanted to make that baked oatmeal this morning....so I might do it tomorrow, and I'm suppoesd to do MMA Fusion in the a.m, but I might take one more day.........:( BB tomorrow with personals, hopefully I'll be up and running again! Goodnight!

Good evening,

Had a very busy day today! Doing 2 workouts in one day is tough. My lower and upper body is sore! After my wokouts, I brought back the holter monitor. Doctor was impressed with my workouts. He said not to worry about my heart, it's healthy. Yah! If I had trouble with my heart, I couldn't workout that way I did for the last 2 days:p

Iris sorry you haven't been feeling well! Glad you took it easy today!

Cookie whatever wo you decited to do, hope you had fun!;)

Helene congratulations aunt Helened!!!

Trish my energy is definitely picking up again:p! Great job with your workout today. Do you like the downloads?

Debbie how was your workout today? Hope you had fun!

Good night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.