Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?:rolleyes: My back and abs are so sore today! I still don't have my STS, maybe today?:rolleyes: It's taking so long:(

Today is my DS b-day!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did iTread set 2, 60 min. in the gym, time went by fast!:p This was my first time running 60 min, I am so proud of myself! I had no idea there was an 11% incline and nothing put hills! :rolleyes:! My legs are so tight right now, it's not even funny! Had a lot of fun! I still can't believe I finshed the 60 min.:D I burned 779 cal., I was sweting buckets! I ran 3.88 mil. haven't ran that in years:rolleyes: My goal is to get back into running!

Have a great day! BBL!

Good Morning!

Today is my first day working at DH's store:) Hopefully I will like it and go from there.:rolleyes: Who knows what may happen:)

I didn't get to do my workout until last night when DS went to bed. I should probably be doing that today but i wanted to get up early and get it out of the way...but it hasn't even been 12 hours since I worked out:eek:

Sooooo..last nights workout was 5 miles, PS & PUB chest and the best part of B&G's. I skipped a few things on B&G's to make it shorter but I went heavier with the weight part so I think i will be sore later today.

Belinda** Good job on running 60 mins! Thats awesome! I will cross my fingers for you that you get your dvds today.

I will bbl but it will probably be this afternoon. I am working from 10-3, then i will probably come home and take the baby and dogs for a walk.

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning girls

Belinda-Congrats on your 60min run...thats fabulous:eek:!!!! And a Happy Birthday to your DS!!!!

Lori-Great job with your workout last night and this morning! Have fun at your DH's store today! What are you going to be doing there?

Hey to everybody!

Today is PLB...heavy as I can go. My shoulders,back & chest are still sore from PUB on sunday:confused: I love it! My eating is still going well too...ive been at it since janurary first. I get right back on my diet after my once-a-week cheat meal. Im keeping my calories between 1600-1700..although i don't trust the scale im happy with my results with the measuring.BB after my workout!

Hi again,

My legs are sooooo sore, I will do a nice stretch later!

Lori** nice workout yesterday and today! Good luck at your new job, lol! I hope my DVD’s will be here today! I will check in an hour! Enjoy your walk with your son and dog this afternoon!

Amelia** nice job with your DOMS and workout! WTG on upping your weights, girl! Enjoy PLB today!

BBL!

Good afternoon girls,

Last night, we had an earthquake (3.0). It was so scary, I didn't know what was going on. I feel sorry for the people who live in CA. I took a spin class today and also did a weight class at the gym. My hours were cut, but they also laid off 7,000 employees at Macy's so I consider myself lucky.

Belinda - Wow a 60 minute run!!! I may run a 5K on St. Patty's Day. I'm not so fast but as long as I don't finish last.

Lori - Good luck working at DS's store. I hope you like it. Long workout last night and you even had energy for today's workout:)

Amelia - Have fun with PLB! I was wondering if your DS has tried Craigslist for a job. I've been hearing some people have been successful looking there.

Hey Girls:)

Checking in late. Work today was good. Im surprised I enjoyed it as much as I did. Its a learn as you go, type of job. I worked there when they first took it over so I wasn't totally thrown into it, although, they do have a new computer system.

Belinda** Did your workouts arrive? You didn't report back so Im taking that as a NO? Your probably in bed by now:confused:...cause it is late in your world:eek:

Ameila** I guess you could say I was a sales lady:D Its a retail store so its just helping people and checking stuff in.

Debbie** How many hours did you lose? That was one of the fears at our work. I didn't lose any hours but all of the other girls did. I was kind of slacking when I was working out earlier, I don't think there was enough down time!

Chat to you all in the morning!
Lori:)

'Evening Ladies.
Sorry for another late check in. I did some stretching today. Felt good, but I really don't consider that a workout.
Belinda, hope you got your workouts. Let us know and if you did what you think of them.
Amelia, you're doing so good. I'm going to use you as my inspiration for tomorrow. My eating has been lax the past two days. Need to get conscious of what and how much I'm eating.
Lori, glad it went well at at the store today. What made you decide to work there? Not sure if I could work with my hub.
Debbie, glad you weren't affected by the layoffs. It is scary listening to the news. A spin and then weight class. Awesome.
Trish, how's everything going with you?
Kristine, is Heidi continuing to feel better?
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.