"Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am heading to Landstuhl shortly! I will take all my workout stuff with me:p If I have internet access, I will check in. If not I will check back in tomorrow.

Have a great workout today.

Last edited:
Good Morning!:D

Oh my Belinda...there is no such day as Feb 29th! LOL I think today is March 1st? :)

I went to bed last night at a sensible time but shortly after getting into bed DS started to cry. Im guessing he had a bad dream. He slept with us after but it was almost 1 a.m when he was telling me that he had to pee:confused: After that I didn't hear much out of him.

Todays workout is a small run and a full body workout if I can get it in. If not, it will be the UB work of something.

Yesterdays eat were pretty good until the hockey game! Go Canada GOOOOOOO! :eek::eek: It got pretty stressful there for a while!

M1- Oatmeal with apple
M2- 2 clementines, small bagel + tbsp peanut butter, 1 egg, 2 whites
M3- 1 wing, coulple nachos, crackers and dip, cake...you get the picture! LOL

BBL!

Lori:)

I didn't come back and report yesterdays run after. I did 16 kms. It felt o.k. My running partner set the pace b/c she isn't feeling very well. I also did Seg 2 of CM. I didn't really feel the workout when I was doing it but I really felt my abs last night when I was in bed!

Belinda** I know you were just razzing me yesterday!:) Have a safe trip. I wish I was going somewhere today...other then to work! Blah!

Iris** I know those lights about the stove are sooo tricky!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL I hope DJ can fix it for you! hehe! Hopefully he won't have plumbers butt cause that could totally ruin what you to have on the go here!:) Hope you enjoyed your busy rest day yesterday.

Helene** HOpe DD had a good day!

Cookie** I didn't play any sports in school, can you believe that? Of course I wish now that I had....like many other things in my life! LOL

Alright...I will bbl!

Good morning,

Had a great time yesterday. No workout yesterday, but I spent all morning in the snow sledding with DD and pulling her and sled back up the hill. So I think I'll be OK there. And in the afternoon, I was helping DS and his friends flip over my legs upside down. So I think that was a full body workout :p

Well, I am getting bad about personals lately. :eek: I'll try and come back later if things slow down at work.

Iris and Cookie: The only day that is not so hot for me is Monday. Otherwise, I am OK I would just have to check with DH.

Oh yeah, ordered a new pair of snearkers too. I hope they are better this time. The last ones were Avia. This time they are Ryka. We will see.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is rest day #3.....:) Yeseterday I got the laundry done, house cleaned, oil change, marketing complete, plus a bit of studying and then off to rehearsal. What am I going to do with myself today? I had to get up earlybecause of the cable company coming between 8-12.....figures.... I'm considering a nap if needed before work.

Belinda- Enjoy your trip! I had to laugh @ Feb. 29th...LOL ((hugs)) :p

Lori- listen smarty pants! If I wanted him to come over that bad, I could have come up with something better than a lightbulb!! LOL I keep that hood light on for when I come home late at night, I have some light in the apartment, since there is nothing in my foyer to turn on. LOL @ plumber's butt....no I don't think I have to worry about that....I agree that it would ruin it, though! Have a great workout today. :)

Helene- So glad it was a good day for your DD, you and your family. :D So which Ryka shoes did you get? I wear Ryka's....always the high tops... What Low max premix did you do? Monday's are always out for me, I always work. :confused: Ummm.....Fridays? lol

Cookie- So good to hear your Mom is out of the hospital. It must be frustrating to you to not have seen her yet. Did you ever see the doctor?? It seems like you are on the upswing now, but dang it took a long time. It will be interesting to see what happens with DJ today.........but he's expecting me to be out and about doing laundry today, but I already didi it, so I might have to peek my head out of the apartment later...

Hello to Trish, Amelia, and Deb!!

Ok off to the shower and wait for the cable guy, the maintenance guy :p, and whoever else decides to stop in....lol BBL

Hello again ladies...

It's wonderful to have internet on my PC now!! I have a large flat screen monitor, and it's so much better than my laptop! DJ is lurking....he threw 2 snowballs at my window while the cable guy was here.....the first one made him, me and the cat jump! :eek:

So I made breakfast fruit and nut cookies from "the bible" I will call it now...lol They came out so good!!! omg..... and it made 15 instead of 12...maybe they were supposed to be really big?

Ok off to the bank, get gas, pay rent, and see what DJ is up to....;) bbl

Hi girls,

I was gone all day and night yesterday visiting my friends. My friend brought out tons of old pictures but she wouldn't let us take any of them home:( She may post on facebook. We had a really good time:) except eating was terrible all fried appetizers and drinks ugh!!! One appetizer was fried rye bread with cheese spread, never heard of it but ate it even though I didn't even like it:mad:

So here is my pennance, so far I did 50 minutes on the elliptical. I never did get in Disc 21 so that's on the schedule. The other day I dusted off my QVC pilates machine and put it in my bedroom and plan to play around with that when I can fit it in.

Belinda - Good luck today with your appointment. I really could have used an extra day this month:D

Lori - My friends DH was watching the hockey game, we kept on going in there and realized when he was quiet US had lost but Canada deserved to win:)

Helene - Sounds like you enjoyed DD's birthday and enjoyed the snow:) that was a workout.

Iris - You and Lori have me cracking up about DJ & plumbers butt. I hope you can keep a straight face when he comes over:) DH doesn't get the facebbook thing and talking about the past so much. He also gets mad because his sister is always trying to keep as far away from her DH as possible.

Amelia - You must be packing away:)

Cookie - I'm glad your finally feeling better:) Sounds like you caught up on a lot of sleep.

Trish - How are you?

Have a great day everyone:)

Hi Girls!

Almost time to go home. I may punch another hour:) To my suprise the new owners came today and they finally offered my boss the job! Now can the pacing and the talking about it stop!? I think he will be managing two places so maybe he won't be under our feet so much? Maybe he will do a little bit of travelling.

I ended up running outside today, did little over 5 miles. By the time I got home I didn't have time to haul weights out and get set up so I am hoping to do a full body workout tonight after DS goes to bed. Now that the oylmpics are over there isn't much on tv....although I think the Bachelor picks his misses tonight.

Iris** Sounds like you are enjoying your rest days. Are you completey resting this week or will you do cardio at some point. Since DJ came along I haven't hread much about the other guy...where is he now?

Helene** I think you worked out enough yesterday, towing kids around is tough stuff.

Deb** While we were watching the game I kept thinking, " whoever wins, deserved to win" It was pretty nail biting for a while and I don't even like hockey! I think this is the first yr I have been following the olympics like this.

I may bbl tonight!

Hello,

Belinda: Hope all your test come out good. Keep us posted. Your DH sure takes good care of you.

Lori: Yes, I do hope the pacing can stop! My goodness. And I do hope he has two places to supervise. Will be god for you :). Nice run this morn! Yes throwing kids around is a workout. But yesterday I was thanking Cathe while doing it because my arms and shoulders were nice and strong to do it! Did I tell you DD is sleeping in her underwear now for 3 days. Woo to the Hoo!!! :eek: If I don't see diapers again until I am a grandma, that will not be too soon.

Iris: LOL, now I can't do it for sure tomorrow night. How about this Friday then. We just have to kick start this thing else we'll never get together. I could do lunch tomorrow though. About DJ (omg, had to edit that one, I had put DH, I think that might be a bit fast :confused: ), make sure you are nice to him, else he will be waking you up at 3am next time he needs to plow. Enough enabling already, which tosca book are you calling the bible, I have been thinking about getting a book of hers for a while. Might take the plunge..... New sneaks I am trying are the Ryka women's assist xt. They had good reviews on zappos.

Cookie: So glad you are feeling better and your mom too! Hopefully your are up to lots of Cathe soon.

Deb: Yeah, I had some bad snack yesterday too. I don't have a sweet tooth, I have a greasy tooth. Anything fried and salty :eek::confused: Yep, Canada is finishing on a high note with the gold in hockey. Sad for us, but good for them because these Olympics had been getting pretty bad press.

Amelia: Moving in today I think. Woohoo!

Trish: Hope you are getting it all done!

I saw the post about the March rotation this morning and I love it. I'm going to do it (and hope I stick to it). So that means ME needs to be done today!

OK back to work for me.

Last edited:
Good evening!

Just me again. Started the March rotation with ME tonight. First time too :D I am going to be feeling that one later I think! :eek:

See you all in the morning

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.