"Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Sorry I haven't made it back yesterday. DH came back yesterday, he was gone all week long!

My last workout today. I will go to the gym this afternoon. Today is CCPP on the agenda. Not sure if I will run on the TM or do the TC?

Welcome Jennifer! Hope you join our little group!

Amelia, have fun moving!

I willl be back to report my workout/catch up on personals!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Good Morning!:)

I am up early to get a workout in before you head to DD's tournament again. I was hoping to run outside but its a bit touchy this hour in the morning. I think its slippery out there. It will probably be awesome out later for a run. My inner thighs are sore from yesterdays run, happens everytime I start running outside again!:) Gotta love it!

I was the last one to check in last night so nothing to report today. Im debating doing or going anywhere tonight. There is another hockey game on the go but I think I would rather stay home and do nothing. DH will be gone to the hockey game which means I will probably be sitting here BORED.

Belinda** Have a good workout!

Lets see, what did I eat yesterday:

M1- oatmeal with wheat germ,flaxseed, tbsp almonds, bit of brown sugar
M2- oatmeal bagel with egg and cheese sloice
M3- taste of cheese cake
M4- ranch ck wrap, some fries
Not a bad day! I think we will opt for subway today for lunch cause we will be on the go.

I may bbl!
Lori:)

Moving today!

Good Morning

Belinda-Congrats on completing meso2,yay! Yeah,i'm starting to hate moving as well:confused: so much to do..its so overwhelming.

Lori-Good eats yesterday, i can't wait until the weather is pretty enough for me to start going to that park to do my CC's...i really enjoyed that last year. High fives on the sore inner thighs! So far DH and I are moving by ourselves. I may get my younger brother over here and my dad if i can't lift some of the heavy stuff,my DH seems to think we can handle it,but i don't want to hurt my back again...will see.

Debbie-Glad to hear your getting your crock pot replaced! Speaking of,we had that bbq pulled chicken last night...thanks for the reminder:) I hope the weather slows down for you soon..

Helene-Happy early Birthday to your DD...time does fly doesn't it. I can't believe mine are both in school. I LOVE LIC for low impact, low max, and the original low impact step. And there is always walking...Im sure the yoga willl help with your achilles tendon tremendously!

Iris-LOL about doing all the imaxes..i feel that way too after a bad eating day. Ive thought about getting that travel fit dvd...how do you like it? Whenever im feeling bloated and icky i start drinking a lot of water,it always helps...how are you feeling today? Enjoy your rest week!

Cookie-How is your mom doing? I hope your able to get in a good stress-reliving workout today, i plan on getting back in the game after all this moving mess...hopefully monday. I really miss my workouts..

Jennifer-Welcome! I hope you join in , this is a great group of girls! So much support and encouragement here! :)

Trish-How was your workout yesterday? Do you have a circuit class scheduled soon?

ok, we have power,water & all the appliances are in. He's putting in a new heating and air outside unit today,please cross your fingers that there is no problems with that. The water heater wasn't working yesterday so we informed the owner about it, he said he'd take care of it. I hope its soon:confused: I told him we would be completely moved in by monday. Meanwhile the water isn't working here so if you can imagine im entering the mindset of a loopy nut job:eek:

I felt very strange yesterday evening...dizzy & light headed, ive got to make sure i stop and eat today. I went five hours without eating and my body is not use to that. Im thinking that was the culprit?

Well, i will talk to you guys in a few days...the phone/internet service is due to be connected monday. Have a good weekend!:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is a rest day....might fit in some yoga later tonight. My lower back is killing me, ttom is dragging in getting here :mad: I mean, lets go already, put me out of my misery. Ok here is a question for those of you who do yoga.....what do you think of the "no deep twists or inversions during ttom" way of thinking? Just curious......

I was actually considering working out this morning if I had slept straight through the night, but DJ woke me up at 5am plowing! *sigh* Haven't seen much of him, but that's nothing new....I've been living here almost 3 years...and up until shortly after the accident last year, I don't even recall him (but I lived in another building, not right on top of the shop!). I just remember being in and out of my car, taking stuff out/putting stuff in to go to the hospital, and he came up to me about something, and I remember being kind of annoyed....:eek:

Belinda- Have a great workout today! Yesterday was my 2nd time doing travel fit (well 3rd if you count Daytona ;)). I love it! Perfect for total body, travel, not a knock you on your a** kind of workout. If I ever do all 3 imaxes in a row, check me in to the funny farm.

Lori- You? Bored?? I don't think I've ever heard those words come out of your mouth! Glad you had a good run in yesterday. :cool: So how has your DD been? That's awesome that she plays volleyball!

Amelia- Did the power company find you yet?

Deb- I already got another crockpot. And not only that, but your story was a true accident! I don't think if I called up Mr. Crockpot and told him I blew it up, he would send me a new one...:eek: That's great your getting a new one! You can use the one you already have for something else. ;) So how are feeling after shoveling and D20?? I bet you are gonna be sore.

Helene- What kind of shoes are you wearing for aerobics right now? I wear Ryka's, but to quote Lori, I'm starting to become less impressed.....so I can't recommend anything...:(

Hi to Cookie and Trish! Have a great day ladies.

I am done with CCPP:p I ran 6.5 miles:eek::p I almost ran a 10K! I was one sweaty mess, I need to get a good stretch in.

DH wants to take me out for dinner:confused: Not sure if I want to pack on those pounds after that ran?

I will be back later!

Hi girls,

Not much going on here. I'm going to dinner tonight with DH. Tomorrow going with my SIL to meet up with friends we grew up with. We try and do this once a year . . . should be fun. DH doesn't understand:confused:

My arms are so sore between shoveling & Cathe. I'm doing Disc 21 back & bi's. Bi's is my least favorite body part to work . . . I guess because I can't see it:)

Jennifer - Feel free to join in this is a fun group:)

Belinda - Awesome run today . . . I think you burned enough calories for a nice dinner with DH:)

Lori - Maybe you should consider coaching and whip those girls into shape:) I know at our HS they get good money to coach a team. I saw over at the OD forum QVC has Insanity on sale. What do you think of it? Is it high impact? Does it compare to anything of Cathe's?

Amelia - Good luck with your move:) Try and eat small snacks or you'll run out of energy. I saw on a show once moving is very stressful up there with divorces:eek:

Iris - DJ even works weekends . . . is D? still in Florida? Enjoy your rest day today. Are you working this weekend?

Cookie - How are you feeling?

Trish - Snowed in:p

Have a great day everyone:)

Hey Girls!

Quick check in before bed time....

Got out early today for a nice run. All I was thinking about was ice...not cold and boy was it cold! My eyes were watering on the 1st st b/c of the way the wind was blowing and then the water would freeze unto my eyelashes! LOL Once I got going I was o.k though, did almost 8 miles.

DD's team won bronze after...they were happy about that, even though there was only 4 teams! LOL Man, oh man...they get so moody when they lose! Can't even look at them! Girls and drama!

Ameila** We will be here when you get finished moving!;)

Iris** Sorry to hear TTOM is dragging you down! DD as been good b/c she isn't allowed to go anywhere! LOL She is grounded for eternity! LOL We weren't gonna let her go to the v-ball game but we ended up going so that was a little different. When I came home from my run yesterday one of her friends was here:confused: I told her today to make sure that that doesn't happen again! Im not sure how long she is grounded for... a month probably but she deserves every bit of it and more.

Deb** The Insanity workouts are tough, they are probably even tougher then the HIIT and if they aren't then they are equal. I don't think they get paid any extra here for coaching...I think they volenter.

Man, I went to do that Yoga did today that I bought and Im not happy. Why do they put old crap, in a new case? The dvd looked so up to date but Im willing to bet it was filmed when I was 2! No joke! The color is awful, Kathy Smith was shades of red and blue! Anyway...I guess I wasted 9.98! LOL

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.