"COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN "FOR FEB 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do the last disc in Meso 2! Yeah! I made it through Meso 2:p I have a confession to make:p I am pretty much up there again with my weights:p I feel great! I still taking it easy on my back! Not doing deadlifts is helping! I think they did me in last time:confused: not sure if I mentioned it before ,I do leg curls instead.

I will be back to report my workout!

Take care,

Here are my meals from yesterday!

M1 - 1 cup Fiber One, shredded wheat
1 cup soy milk
M2 - Amy's burrito (bean & cheese)
1/2 cottage cheese
M3 - 1/2 cottage cheese
M4 - 1 cup Almond milk, yum!
M4 - salad with 2 oz feta cheese
1/2 tomato 1 tabelsp. o. oil
M5 - 2 sl sprouted bread
3 sl soy turkey slices
1 sl veggie cheese, starting to like it!
mustard
M 5 - 2 cups fresh, pineapple

Off to my workout!

Good Morning

Today im on the prowl for a new vacuum and the power company promised to have my power on today, dh took a vacation day for tomorrow night so we can start moving after he wakes up tomorrow,yay!

I got some good rest last night,first time in a while..

Belinda-Great eats yesterday! when everything gets settled i will start posting my meals again! Great news on your weights,congrats!

Cookie-The kids are very excited particulary my DD,she told her teacher everything about it and her teacher called me and we had a nice conversation, she is very sweet...im blessed to have my kids in such a great school. Sounds like you have the same problem that we have with our address, the power company is saying there is no such address:rolleyes: The owner had to go show them all the permits to get it straightened out...

ok,gotta get the kids up and going...bbl

Hello girls,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I didn't manage to check in last night ..... I fell asleep early :eek: or should I say :D, I feel great this morning.

I worked out yesterday. Did BM2 cardio premix.

I'll be back for personnals, but I was wondering if I could have your help. My achilles tendons are bothering me more and more. I am throwing away the shoes that I had just gotten because I think they are part of the problem. In the meantime, I am going to do a low impact circuit maybe with more weights than usual and less Cardio. I'm thinking I'm going to dust off all my yoga videos too :p Haven't done my favorite in a while.

My question is: Do you have any suggestions? Favorite premixes that are low impact. I think I can do the ellipticals at the gym and it should be OK. I don't care for swimming.

So since you are all the closest thing I have to a personnal trainer, I am all ears :D

Have a great day.

Good Morning Ladies

Just to clarify.....I was kidding about doing all 3 Imaxes...:eek: LOL. It's just that I NEEDED to. I did do Imax 2 , C&W Abs/Stretch, and Stretchmax 2.
I was thinking of doing Travel Fit today.....and tomorrow will be the official start of my rest week. Again, NOT a good eating day yesterday. I feel so bloated and icky today, I don't even know how to compensate for that. I worked so hard this Meso, and feeling so down that I have nothing to show for it. except what feels like a few extra pounds. :( How does this happen?

Belinda- Does your rest week start tomorrow too? And I saw you say your foot was cramping during Hiit.....I know I saw a thread on that somewhere on here, if you wanted to check it out! Wtg on completing Meso 2!

Amelia- How can there be no such address? Sounds like an Elvis song....lol Glad its getting straightened out.

Lori- Nice workout yesterday! Now I'm disappointed, I thought certain things happened when you "had coffee"...:eek:! I'm giving up sweets for the rest of Lent, even though it's too late to say that and I'm not Catholic...........but those are just minor details.

Deb- How's the weather?? We got mostly rain up here! Yeah maybe he thought I was joking.......I will have to investigate further at some point...lol

Cookie- I'm glad your presentation went well! But have you called your doctor yet?? No I didn't do all the imaxes...LOL And it's kind of impossible to play hard to get with a guy you don't see much of...it's not quite like DG.... and I swear everytime I'm typing your post is when I hear DJ pull up...:p

Hi to Helene and Trish!

Ok off to do Travel Fit.....easy set up and break down...lol BBL

Good Morning!

I have been up for a while but just getting the chance to sit down and check in!:confused: I really like doing that with my foffee first thing in the a.m but I didn't get to do that today! Wahhhh!;)

I was thinking about running outside today with my running partner but it is a little cold and I would have to take DS with me....plus he would be geared up for a cold day, boots,snow suit...he will weigh a ton in that thing so I am thinking about calling my running partner and telling her that I am going to go ahead and workout at home!

Belinda** Good job with your workout! Great job on finally making it through Meso 2! Have you ever made it that far before?

Ameila** Have fun moving!! Do you have any help!?

Helene** I have never did a low impact circuit before so I have no advice for you. Just do anything that is low impact! LOL I use to swim off and on, haven't done it in years now though.

Iris** I haven't been a good girl lately re:sweets....so I feel your pain! I am hoping to have a good weekend but this weekend is usually the weekend where we all go watch a hockey game and have drinks after! But my first long run is on Sunday and Im not gonna be hungover for that! LOL

I am going to read yesterdays thread and see what I missed!

Lori:)

Ugh! DS keeps bouncing back on the couch and nailing me in the shoulder! Its hurts!!:mad: I moved and told him to give it up, he hasn't done it since!

Deb** Yes I heard about the accident. How long is the Shamu show closed for? We loved that show when we were in Seaworld but everyone is right, they are wild animals and they should be in the wild. One never knows what they might do. Great entertainment and for some reason I never thought about that when I was watching the show. On the other hand, I always think that when I go to a zoo. The animals there don't do anything except lie around and sleep. Doesn't seem right to take them out of the wild and stick them in a cage!

Cookie** Did you watch the hockey game last night?:D Boy...those U.S girls sure were sour.;) I wonder will it come down to the US v.s CAN men again?

Alright...time to clean up from breakfast! Had a nice bowl of oatmeal with flax seed, wheat gream and a tbsp of almonds!

Boys...oh boys! We were on the 2nd page! Glad to see I was the last one who checked in cause I dont have time for personals!:p We decided to take DD to her v-ball tournament so we will be leaving shortly.

I ended up running outside and it is beautiful out! It was a little chilly but its not windy and the sun is shining. Pushing the stroller wasnt as tiring as I thought it was gonna be. I think my running partner was trying to pace me already...Im not ready to be paced when we are only doing a short run!:confused: Seems a bit backwards to me. Pace me when I need to reserve my energy! Anyway, my run ended up being almost 10 miles! Im not sure what my friend did because we met up and then went our seperate ways. She has the cold and isnt feeling up to snuff!

I will bb tonight!

I am done with Meso 2! Yeah! Doing the happy dance! I also did abs from Ab Hits " Power Circuit Planks/Step Heat" 10.5, my abs were burning! LOL!

Lori, nice job with your 10 miler today! I can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer so I can run outside again! That is my FIRST time making it through M2:eek:

Iris, crazy girl, you had me going with the 3 IMAX's! My recovery week starts Sunday, Saturday I will do my last cardio CCPP:p I saw the thread too, about cramping up! I am getting to old for all that jumping around! Let me know how you like TF!

Helene, glad you got some sleep! Noting wrong with that! I need to pull BM2 out, haven't done it in so long! Love the music in that one! WTG! What low impact workouts are you looking for?

Amelia, hope things work out for you guys! I hate moving, so much stress! Take care, girl!

I will be back later!

Hi girls,

We have so much snow here looks like 18 inches. I sent DS to shovel my neighbor's driveway (they are away) he came back wiped. I'm going to shovel our walkway & deck and also going to do STS disc 20 Legs.

I have a crockpot story for you guys. This morning I'm putting the crockpot away and drop the glass lid, glass shattered all over. I decided to call the 800 # for a replacement lid, they said they do not have one for my model but if I send them the receipt they will send me a new crockpot:eek:

Belinda - Congratulations for making it through Meso 2:D Great job with your eats yesterday.

Amelia - Do you have a lot of stuff to move? I'm so bad about throwing stuff away so it would be an ordeal for me.

Helene - I like the elliptical for low impact cardio and you can use Cardio Coach.

Iris - Well you wouldn't be walking if you did all 3 IMAX's:p If you still have your receipt for your crockpot, they will probably send you a new one too . . . you only have to fax the receipt to them.

Lori - I agree with you about the animals at least give them a mate:eek: I think the staduim is only closed temporary. Your run sounded great, did you run with DD when she was little?

Cookie - I hope you're feeling better. It sounds like your resting:) I guess you guys missed this snowstorm. We should start setting up for spring next month. I thought it would be sooner since Easter is early this year.

Trish - So, how is it by you? If this doesn't stop soon I'm thinking about changing my ticket to Florida to a one-way.

DH is so :mad: his gym has been closed for 2 days. I offered him my weights but my heaviest dumbbell is 25lbs;)

BBL, have a great day everyone:)

Hello,

Belinda: Woohoo on Meso 2 done. And nice eats too. Make sure to enjoy your rest week this time. Are you doing squat rack for Meso 3?

Lori: That particular Shamu had at least one mate I think they said he had 11 offsprings :eek: But yeah, these poor animals, I agree. I am caged in my office all day but that by my choosing LOL. Can DH recommand a good pair of shoes with lots of heel cushioning for aerobics :p Allright, I will go do my own research.....

Iris: Sorry about the school closing mess up the other day. :eek: I won't do it again, promise, and that's because spring is just around the corner. Enjoy your rest week and eat your vitamins for Meso 2 :eek:

Deb: Way too much snow! I can't believe that it keeps mostly by-passing us three up here! I hear you on the one-way ticket to FL. If only I could......

Amelia: Keep going. Can't believe you got a workout in with moving. But I guess it's good to relieve some stress. Glad you are getting the new place. I can't believe the place you were living in was legal to rent!

Cookie: Yeah, what is up with the school names and school district names around here. My son has two schools he goes to (EDK and Kindergarten) and it's the same building but they both have names I couldn't spell without looking them up. Hope you are feeling better for the weekend. Sounds like you got hit with a good cold. How is your mome doing? Did they let her out? I guess you have to stay away from her until you are fully recovered?

Trish: Hope you are not snowed under!

Wearing sneaks to work today. My achilles feels better. So I think I will do that for a while and I will buy a good pair for aerobics. I will stay lowimpact for a bit and see how it goes. DD is going to be 3 on Sunday, I can't believe how time fies. OK back to work!

Oh yeah I forgot....

Iris and Cookie: I am game for Thursday night instead of Tuesday night if it works for both of you. I'll have to check with DH but I don't see a problem. Would be a lot of fun if the weather cooperates this time!

hi guys... Just real quick cuz I'm at work, but Cookie and Helene...Thursdays are out for me unfortunately, but you two go! We'll all catch up at some point. Ok gotta jet.

Hey Girls!:)

We took DD to her tournament and what a treat it was!:confused: The team is good but they dont try and the coach needs to tear a strip off of them. One girl stands with her arms folded half of the time and then they get all sappy when they lose? DD came home and went straight to bed!! DS wasnt to bad but he wanted to keep going to the washroom and they were filthy! He is at the going to the washroom is fun stage. Then we went to the cafeteria and they were selling cupcakes!!! With tons of icing! Bought one, went back to the gym, sat down and dropped it on a ladies shoe!:eek: Blue icing everywhere. So DS and I go off again to get another cupcake, this time a red one...of course I had some of it and I dont find out until we are at Mcds that I have red icing on my face! Surprisingly Mcds is pretty quiet, I asked DH to get me a fajita meal but because he doesnt see it on the menu (which it was there) he doesnt ask for it. Says he never heard of it before so he orders me something else...something I dont want! Dummie! What is it with men anyway?

Belinda** Congrats on getting Meso 2 done!! I wonder how heavy you will lift with Meso 3!!

Iris** I cant believe you girls can get together!! I dont know any cathe fans near here.

Deb** Woo Hoo on the new crock pot! I have trouble getting bags to fit my vacuum! Everytime I buy something it gets discontinued and then I have to make due with something else.

Helene** Boy that whale sure did get around! LOL Im not sure where time goes. I was thinking the other night that before I know it, he will be going to school! I didnt run with DD, I didnt workout when she was a baby.

I will bb in the a.m! We have to hit the road around 10 so I am hoping to get my workout in before we go.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.