Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 26,2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I have a doctor’s appointment this morning; I will go to the gym this afternoon!

Have a great day and workout!

Morning girls

Today im going to preview 4DS kickbox then do it...i don't care for kickbox type workouts but i figured i would do something different. I may add in jog if im feeling up to it! My legs are tight today:confused:

Belinda-ok,im being nosey...whats your doctors appt for? I hope its just a check up and nothing serious!

TrishK-Welcome to our group!!! you'll like it here! Im also trying to lose weight...around 20lbs or so,not really sure exactly how much yet. its taken forever though:rolleyes:. How long have you been working out with Cathe? Im sorry your going through so much right now, life's funny sometimes isn't it? You never know what's going to happen next? Well,im glad you decided to join our little group and I look forward to getting to know you:)

Lori-Great workout yesterday girl:eek:!!! I did L&G last week and i can never do those explosive lunges:confused: i think i get through like three sets of them:eek: The floor work in killer in that workout,my gosh:confused: Great job!!! Whats your plans for today? Have decided if your going to work at your DH'es store or stay at your job yet?

Hey to Cookie,Trish,Kristine..my mind is drawing a blank...did I miss anybody?

bbl

Good Morning!:)

Not sure what my plans are here today. My parents are on there way, and they will probably be here until lunch time. After that....I don't know what I will do.

I only have tri's left to work this week:) Thats not to say I won't work something else on sat or sun:p So todays workout will be abs, cardio and tris. Im not sure what cardio yet but I have already gotten a few runs in this week, maybe I will do one of the Imax's.

Belinda** Have a good workout!

Ameila** I don't know what I am doing. I don't think about it a whole lot when I am not at work. I think I am going to stick it out until after our trip. I will probably have my mind made up before the trip so that when I come back I will go right into another job. Hopefully things will pick up at work and that will make my mind up for me. DH is alread whining about 8-8 so that doesn't help. I got kinda pi$$ed with him yesterday b/c he was whining and I said, "listen...I have to work so until you do something about that....keep your mouth closed" whats the point in whining about something that can't be changed? Thats just dumb!
You will enjoy KB, its short and right to the point~

I will check back again later!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I'm going to go to my regular job this morning. I wasn't crazy about the temp job too structured, physical, boring and a long commute. At my regular job I work independently and submit my work on the computer so it gives me more freedom. Since I'm part-time I have been looking at different jobs in case I need to change.

I'm doing Disc 2 and going for a run with the running group today.

Belinda - Hope all goes well at the Dr.'s. Enjoy your workout.

Lori - I was thinking if you work with DH will the partner's wife be any kind of problem? Lucky you only one body part left!! Enjoy the day with your parents.

Amelia - I'll be curious to see if you like 4DS kickbox - let us know. I like it because there are a lot of punches and kicks. The warm up is a little too long.

TrishK - Welcome to our group.

Trish - Are you going on the roadtrip?

Cookie - Hi!

BBL!

Good morning girls,

My appointment was canceled by the doctor? Not sure why? I went to have lunch with some friends! That was a lot of fun!
Soon I am getting ready to get a workout in, not sure what yet? Maybe will do Step or KB? I am down another 2 pounds!

Hi and welcome Trish! You are in the right place! When are you going to start STS? I am doing the 6 month rotation. Love it so far! I am on my second week disc 2! I lost 2 pounds so far on the program! When are you moving? Sorry you are going through a divorce! (((HUGS)))))

Lori** great job with your workout yesterday!

Amelia** enjoy 4DS KB today! My appointment was (they canceled the appt) for a well women check up, nothing serious!

Debbie** I didn’t knew you are doing STS? Did I miss something? LOL! Enjoy d2 and your run today!

Cookie** what are your plans today?
BBL!

Hey Girls!

Just chiming in to say that STS as arrived:) Thats a big book to read!!!! Holy Moly! Im not sure when I will sit down with that one! It will give me something to do when I am at work on Sat, thats forsure!

My parents are here and gone. They just needed their hair cut, then they took off again....I feel so used:rolleyes:

Deb** I don't know, I think it will be a challenge working with her. Even though she is suppose to be a very close friend of mine, I think she puts on a good front. There are times when she is nice to people when she really wants to tell them where to go and how to get there! Thats one of the reasons I stopped hanging out with her a few years ago. Now that we are in business together we keep close contact but i don't talk to her everyday. DH thinks the thing that would bother me is that she doesn't do anything. I think she is cutting back to 3 days a week now, maybe I can work when she doesn't so that we don't over lap very much:eek:

Belinda** Sounds like you had a great lunch! Congrats on the weightloss! Thats awesome. How much more are you looking to lose?

Im going to flip through the manual then I am going to get lunch for everyone. I wil probably take DS outside after lunch, then hopefully he will go for a nap after that so I can get my workout in!

Hey girls,quick fly-by check in...I finished 4DS KB and im a sweaty mess..I was very fun and got my HR up! burned 295cals! I still feel weird doing those back and side kicks,but i think the more i do them..the easier it will become! BBL for personals!:)

Hi ladies,

I just finished 4DS" Double Cardio" premix! I burned 474 cal. I weight in this morning,

Off to the shower! BBL!

Hi Ladies,

This has been a busy week!! My 2YO started daycare today and I'm still trying to get MYSELF adjusted...LOL!! So far, she is adjusting well with little crying. Hopefully, things will stay that way. I did a 35 min cross trainer work out to Cardio Coach #3....I just LOVE Sean O'Malley! Burned a little over 300 cals and did 4.2 miles. D9 is on tap for tomorrow, but not sure that I will actually do it. I am feeling a little lazy and may put it off until Saturday. After all, I won't be doing any weights next week!!!

Oh, almost forgot, I went to the Dr. this morning for a lump I found in my chest area (scary, right??). Turns out my xyphoid (sternum tip) is inflamed. My doc said I'm doing too many push ups and chest exercises or lifting too heavy:eek:!!! So, good thing next week is a rest week;)

Belinda - Glad you're still enjoying STS. I've kind of lost my thrill for it...I'm missing my old workouts and FF rotations:( Maybe after a week's rest and moving into a new mesocycle will reinvigorate me. We'll see....

Amelia - I fast forward through the explosive lunges, too. My knees would fall off if I even tried!! Do you have a WI coming up next week? My eating has really sucked so I'll be lucky if I'm maintaining:confused:

Deb - The more I thought about the Road Trip I figured I wouldn't get as much out of it as I would want. I have given up step for a couple of months now, kickboxing longer than that, and, at best, would only be able to get through one day of that type of cardio and would be icing for days. I haven't checked to see if there is an agenda posted or anything, but if there's alot of step/kb, it wouldn't work for me.

Lori - LOL on the haircut and feeling used...I feel like I'm my parents personal travel agent. They are always calling me to check on this and that:) Can't wait to hear what you think of STS.

TrishK - Hi!!! Welcome to the check-in!! You will love it here!

Hey to Cookie - Hope you and the family are doing well.

Good night girls,

I did my workouts and I am tired now.

Belinda - I did get STS and I am so glad I did. I'm a week behind you . . . don't think I will catch up:D Are you trying to lose weight or is it just because of your workouts?

Lori - Maybe your friend will get scared that you actually do work and you could get her hours, too LOL. Enjoy STS!!!

Amelia - You liked 4DS kickbox, great.

Trish - I don't think I will ever get tired of Cardio Coach. Sean is so motivating. I still need to purchase Press & Play.

See you tomorrow!

Thank you everyone for the welcome: Amelia, Debbie, Belinda, Lori and Trish, I appreciate it.

Amelia: I have been working out with Cathe starting with Fit tv for about 4 years, I have been really bad about working out for a year though.

Belinda: I had to take my uncle to the doctor today, I was steaming because afte being there about 45 min. they tell us the doctor isn't in the office, he is running 30 min behind. My uncle needed to have stitches taken out that had already been in way too long. Luckily the partner saw my uncle so that I didn't have to come unglued.

Lori: I'm with you I just couldn't wait until I recieved STS, now I don't know when I will be starting this, there is a lot to it. My family laughs at me and says you know the dvds do nothing for you just because you buy them, you have to do them ( I have a habit of buying too many dvds).

Hey Ladies,

Late checkin for me tonight...b/c I did a late workout. I didn't think I had any energy for a workout but I found some somewhere!

I did GS and 4DS tris, a ab workout from STS and 4 miles on the TM. Thought I would get in and get it done:eek: so I did 4 miles in 33 mins. I had a stitch though, probably b/c of all the water i drank!

TrishK** I use all of my dvds! LOL Well...most of them. I never did use the Body Blast series very much. But I use to Intensity series and the GS series the most. I have a feeling that I am going to have a new favorite! When are you moving and where? Do you have any children?

Deb** I think you said it! Our coworker MUST know that she is probably next to go. He can't lay off a FT employee and keep a PT one. That doesn't make any sense. If she gets the boot, she will lose her mind!

Ameila** Good job with your workout! It wasn't that long, was it?:p

Belinda** Those are alot of cals burned. MY HRM was never that kind to me!

Trish** I have only ever downloaded one workout and I never used it. I could never figure out how to put it on the Ipod! I guess i should get a Iphone like you;) I told DH i wanted one and he laughed at me!

I will bb in the morning. Watching the office and 30 rock is next!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.