Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Feb 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Maybe I will pull out one of the new Shock Cardio DVD's:eek: I also will take the dogs for a walk!

I will be back with personals!

Hallo to everyone that drops in today!

Good Morning!

I'm up bright and early with no company! I guess in order to get up before DS I have to keep waking up earlier and earlier!:confused: He may actually sleep a little later today b/c he didn't go to bed until 8:30, probably 9 until he got to sleep. Of course I stayed up to late last night uploading pics on FB and watching the hockey game. As soon as the game was over womens bob sleigh was on and Canada won silver and gold...so of course I had to stay up and watch the last couple of heats and then the awards!:confused: Oh my...how many more days before this is over???:eek:

I am not 100% what todays workout will be. I am thinking a circuit.

Someone posted something on our 23rd thread, it makes no sense what they wrote, I don't know who they are talking to either. My guess would be that its someone trying to stir up something? Unless I missed something in someones post. Anyway, I think we should just ignore it.

Belinda** Have a good workout. Have you tried any of the shock cardio workouts yet?

Cookie** Glad to hear you mom is doing better! Thats great. It was the first time I was glad to see a long line up at walmart. The lady behind me was huffing and puffing but I didn't see what the big deal was! LOL;)

I will bbl to report my workout! Looking forward to this weekend off!

Lori:)

Lori, I saw that post too:rolleyes: It's a lot of nosense! Lately there a lot of this kind of post on this forums! I contacted Curtis! That person is posting on every forum!

Back to me!

I just finshed HiiT 40/20, I wasn't to impressed with the cal burn:confused: I think I have to tackle another workout today, to make up for it:confused:

Lori, enjoy your workout today! BBL!

Last edited:
Good morning

We have to run up to the power company this morning and then run by the new place but after that i plan on getting in a step workout...i desperately need to get rid of some stress:confused: My eating has been good though...

Im dealing with idiots at the power company...they turned on the power at the WRONG address yesterday:mad: how in the world can they make that mistake? The water is getting cut on today and i hope all goes well:confused: AND DH had to cut the water off here(old place) because there is a leak in the hot water heater...i said this place is getting in the last word:p

Lori-I really appreciate your concern and i can assure you that everything has been taking care of..its all in the closing papers.:) Now if we can just get out of here and get in there without the whole world falling apart:confused: I told the landlord i was moving yesterday and she asked if i could pay her a weeks worth of rent...my goodness she is a nut! Our rent isn't due until the 2nd and we plan on being out on monday...thats another idiot im dealing with:rolleyes: sigh

Belinda-Have a great workout today and dog walk! How have you been feeling lately?

A big Hello to Cookie,Trish,Debbie,Iris...did i miss anyone? I will try and bbl, ive got to go and buy a vacuum today because mine broke yesterday:mad: and im sure its really broke after i kicked the s*%~ out of it;)

Good Morning Ladies.

I ate a lot of chocolate yesterday...WHY? I've never been one to have a sweet tooth! *sigh* My rest day just turned into Imax 1, 2, AND 3....:eek: I know ttom will be visiting soon. Yesterday I did D12 Legs.....killer! Stupid to do before I went and inspected how packed my car was in the snow.......but you know who was there to offer help!! He plowed as close to my car as possible, and I shoveled in front of and around my tires. And then he offers to get the car out when I leave in case I have trouble being a "women" driver and all. :rolleyes: I got right out, and he's clapping out his window...but here's the thing....I offered coffee when he joked while I was shoveling that he couldn't believe I hadn't offered yet. I said I was just about to offer!! And he started laughing. And then a few minutes before I left, I was packing the car and said that I really had a pot of water on if he wanted some coffee. He laughed again and said he was just teasing. :confused: What?

Belinda- Yeah the cal burns aren't great in Hiit, if that's what you are going for. It's more for other benefits, like increased aerobic capacity, and it's supposed to burn calories longer after the workout than just a steady state. So what did you tack on??

Amelia- lmao @ you the other day. Between the water, the electric, and the vacuum cleaner, it sounds like you have your hands full!!! I also wonder how that happens that they turn it on at the wrong place!? It really makes you wonder about people.................are they that incompetent, or do they just not care?? Good luck with managing everything!

Helene- Omg seriously? I never came back and read the edit to your post....I went to work and was telling everyone I couldn't believe Clifton Park had school!!! LMAO.....:eek: How was the drive into work yesterday?

Lori- Yes I like to pull out the "tiny and frail" card now and then too....:eek: When it suits me...lol Hope you get an uninterrupted workout in! lol @ getting it onnnnn with DJ....I like there to be some time to pass in between. I'm not exactly promiscuous. Besides, I can't even get the man to have coffee with me!

Deb- I am glad you are starting to feel a bit better. That's great about your trip to Florida!!! When are you going?

Trish- Nice leg workout the other day! Yeah FF's rotations are awesome.....I'm thinking of hitting one or two after STS. Do you ever get DOMS in your lats on non-back days? but not on back days? That happens to me ...lol :eek:

Cookie- So glad your mom is better! I hope she comes out today. :) Glad you enjoyed your relaxing day yesterday! You need that rest. Did you sleep ok last night as well? I have been feeling better gradually I noticed. Not so depleted....and no, that has nothing to do with DJ... :p

Ok off to do one imax or another...BBL!

Oh my goodness! We were on teh 2nd page!:eek: How'd that happen?:eek:

Todays workout was good but no trouble to tell I took a rest day! I felt wonderful when workingout. Had tons of energy and sad it was over. I did 5 miles on the TM and 3 seg of HST. DS woke up shortly after I started bbut magically I was out of the house before 9.

Belinda** I was wondering where that post went. I thought I was losing my mind for a minute. Does anyone ever fall for those pranks? I just ignore them...weird. I laughed when you said "now back to me" LOL Like its all about you!:D Im wondering if the point of high intensity workouts, like HIIT, is to rev up your metobolism for the rest of the day? They are so short, we know that they aren't going to burn tons of cals but I guess we are also pushing ourselves and will see results in our endurance.

Ameila** Im glad that you guys know the ins and outs of everything. And Im sure if it was a scandel he would have been brought now before now! LOL Hope everything gets straightened out....just remember to breath! Next week this time you will be on packing boxes:D

Iris** Now coffee and getting it on with a man is two different things:p LOL Im just teasing you! Did you see the Friends episode where Monica asked Joey in for a glass of lemonade and when she looked he took his clothes off. So maybe DJ thought coffee was code for something else! LOL I didn't eat to many sweets yesterday surprisingly!

Alright...gotta jet!

Lori:)

Hey girls...i kind got a workout in today, did about 25minutes of that new KB workout i got last week. I burned 180:rolleyes:

Iris-mmmm,that is weird? At least he helped get your car out but not sure what to say about the mixed signals. Sounds frustrating. Nice workout today!

Lori-Believe me,ive thought about being scammed...its a scary world we live in:confused: Nice workout today...i love when i have a lot of energy during a workout, that hasn't happened in a while:confused: I think its the weather,im ready for the sun!!!:eek:

Belinda-Nice workout today, why are you doing two for? Im sure your body will continue to burn through out the day but i understand being disappointed in a low cal burn(like mine today,ARG)

SOOO, no power yet,suppose to be put on tomorrow:rolleyes: but the good news is we have water and there was no problems with that! I can't wait until we can spend the first night there...so exciting :)

Hi girls,

Today was supposed to be a snow day but not too much came yet. It's just starting to really come down now . . . they are calling for blizzard like conditions . . . we'll see:) I went to the food store and ran into my ex-next door neighbor and her young bf. They are such a cute couple.

I did Disc 19 chest, shoulders & tri's. I may hop on the TM too since FL is only 2 weeks away:eek:

Belinda - I missed that post. Did the snow finally stop by you?

Lori - I was wondering if you heard about the terrible accident of the killer whale killing the trainer. They closed Shamu stadium in Sea World.

Amelia - I could just imagine the stress of moving but you'll probably burn extra calories. I have pulled chicken in the crockpot for tonight's dinner.

Iris - Did I read right you did Imax 1, 2 & 3?? That's strange about DJ maybe he thought you were joking.

Cookie - Sounds like you had a nice day off. How about today & tomorrow?

Trish - I'm guessing it wasn't too bad by you today. Can you work from home on snow days?

Have a great evening:)

'Evening!
Belinda, I saw that thread early this morning! Very strange, and so I didn't post. Other than the calorie burn, what did you think of 40/20?
Lori, I can home and slept for two hours so I could watch the games tonight. The past few nights I slept thru them and then only get to read in the papers about them. I'll bet you're looking forward to the weekend.
Amelia, geesh what did you do that poor vacuum? I believe about the power company. When we've called about losing power, ours have told us a couple of times there is no residence on our property - so why do they send me a bill every month? Amazed that you can get a wo in with all you have going on. What is your children's reaction to the move?
Lori, guys! It is their darn y chromosome, they can't help themselves. So are you going to sort of play hard to get with DJ? Did you really do 1, 2, and 3?!!!
Helene, how was your day? Isn't it strange that school district names don't necessarily match names of localities? Brittonkill/Tamarac/Brunswick is one that throws lots of people.
Deb, two weeks til Fl! That's exciting. Did your neighbor move far away? Are your stores set up for spring?
Trish, how are you?
Didn't sleep well last night, and so came home at 6 and slept til 8! Only woke up cause I heard the phone and was expecting a call. Cough is getting better, but boy this has whipped me. According to others present, the presentation went very well! Glad it is over. Still no workouts!
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie, that thread was weird:rolleyes: glad Curtis took care of it;) I did liked 40/20, although I don't think my back can handle it to much. My feet started to cramp up too! All that jumping! Glad your presentation went very well and it's over:eek: also glad to hear your cough is getting better.

Debbie, hope you keep warm in that blizzard. We had sunshine yesterday and today it's raining. The snow is finally melting.

Amelia, nice job on your KB wo today. I decited not to do a double workout today. After my my hour dog walk I was weiped.

Lori, so you had to laugh when I said "now back to me" ROFLMAO!No it's not like its all about ME!:D:p put I didn't wanted to wast more time on that post:p I agree wtih you on the high intensity workouts, to rev up your metobolism for the rest of day. I was wiped all day. I am so used to getting a higher cal burn from the TC:p:eek: How do you like the new workouts? As always,I am very impressed with your workouts!

Iris, I agree with you and Lori, on the HiiT workouts! I was so wiped yesterday, I couldn't do another workout. Remember I never took a recovery week between M1 and M2. I am feeling it! Next week is recovery week for me. I am ready! DJ is giving you mixed signals! Weird!

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.