Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Feb 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My workouts yesterday kicked my butt, I was out like a light around 10 PM:D

I have a doctor's appointment this morning, I will be back an catch up on yesterday's posts!

Have a funfilled day today!

Morning,

We have an appointment this morning to look at place that's right down the street...with in walking distance. I was so excited about it i couldn't sleep last night. It's 3br 2bath, huge back/fenced in yard, new appliances & the kids don't have to change schools,they'll be on the same school bus:eek:... And the best thing about it is its owner finance! DH and i have always had our eye on it.

Im just so excited, its everything we ever wanted:) the monthly payment wouldn't be much more than this place. The guy that owns it owns all the properties around here and is well known and respected...so that's a plus too!

Belinda-Awesome job on your workouts yesterday, where on earth are you getting all this energy? Can you spare some for me? Im pooped:confused:

No workout for me today...I may walk the dog later. I need to take a rest day anyway...

Good Morning!

We are up bright and early again:confused: Notice I said "we" LOL! I went to bed a little earlier last night so I feel much better today then I did yesterday morning. DH tried to get DS to get up with him and do his pee but he wouldn't do it....mommy had to go!:mad:

I have a new pair of sneaks to try out today:) Looking forward to that. New sneaks always make me excited to workout;) I didn't to go to crazy yesterday with the chest weights so I didn't think I was going to get any DOMS...guess I was wrong! My chest was hurting last night when I went to bed. Todays workout will just be cardio.

Trish** Good eats yesterday. I love chunky peanut butter but never buy it. I should put it on my grocery list this week. I do have to fly for the marathon. Its on a Sunday so I would like to leave Fri and come back Mon. My running partner thinks it would be best to leave Thurs and come back Sun evening. She figures we will get a better sleep Fri night if we are already there b/c we probably wont sleep much on Sat night. But I think we would be stupid to run 26 miles and then sit on a plane with knees bent!:confused: But she is one of those who thinks what she thinks and that's it. I can't say that she think she is right, cause she isn't like that but when she gets something in her head, thats what she usually want to do.

Ameila** You must be sooo excited hopefully you get it!!! Moving is always exciting...alot of work...but exciting!

Belinda** Enjoy your workout and Dr apt;)

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Another bright and early day....super early doc appointment with my mother, and then I know she's starting a new treatment today, which I have many questions about.......

Going to try and fit in Double Wave....I'm tired enough that I don't even want to pull out any equipment! lol I just want to get it, and get out...

SO.....it was a full day of DJ yesterday...the "get to know you", I suppose?? I saw him and we stopped our vehicles to chat when I was coming home from errands yesterday morning, and THEN, while I was folding laundry, he snuck up behind me while I was folding (I listen to my iphone with headphones...I might stop doing that), but I caught him at the last second and it still caught me off guard. He says it would have been hysterical, I said no, what would have been hysterical is you out cold on the floor. :eek: Then we chatted for another half an hour.....lol

Belinda- I'm guessing today is a rest day for you? Hope your appointment goes well. :)

Amelia- You should be on House Hunters! I love that show....lol Good luck today!! I'm excited for you! This may be the break you've been waiting for.... ;)

Lori- Was it you I told about the mother I knew once who drove her DD down to social services?? What kind of sneakers did you get?

Deb- *Waves* How are you holding up?

Cookie- Yeah you should definitely see the Doc! With a cough and fever like that? There will always be another time for the 3 of us to get together! Take care of yourself ((hugs)) Listen, if you are not able to do MIC, you should make an appt. with the doc immediately. I'm sorry you haven't been able to visit with your mom, I know what that's like. :(

Trish- I've always thought about joining a club like that! It sounds like so much fun! I guess it would be kind of like this, right? How many people are in it? Is it all women? So you're adding on B&G Floorwork AND the entire GS? Yikes...DOMS. lol

Helene- I haven't looked outside yet, but from what the weather is saying, it's supposed to be a lot of rain as well. So I will probably head over to Barnes and Noble after the hospital today and get some studying done. :) Call me laters...:D
Or call if anything changes.

I think I forgot to mention that I got the push/pull tower delivered on Friday, put it together that night (omg it's kind of huge, what was I thinking?? It kind of sticks out like a sore thumb!) ...did Back and Tri's yesterday, and FINALLY, I have some doms in my back today. Ok I MIGHT stop back home later depending on what time I leave the hospital ;)

Good morning!

Belinda: Are you kidding me?! No wonder you were wiped out. Have you looked at your workouts?! I hope you are refreshed this morning after a good night's sleep.

Trish: How are you finding time to read anything? :eek: Nice workouts. It looks like you enjoy ME. I have never done it. Do you like it? Nice eats by the way. Also, the grocery store doesn't carry my low salt cottage cheese anymore. I am so disappointed. Still laughing about your DD going to the bathroom alone at night and letting the whole house know.

Lori: Yeah on the Marathon. You can do it! And this time, maybe it won't be like the last one with wind and what not you had going! ^5 on DS getting up to pee (Hey, at least DH did try to take him). We have the same thing with DD. Except that she gets up at 2-3 and says "On the potty!!". We will all laugh later.

Cookie: I am so sorry that your mom is back in the hospital. I hope they are taking good care of her. I hope you feel better soon as well. It sounds like you are quite under the weather. I have a slightly stuffy nose that is irritating me at the moment. I hope I am not starting something worse as well. I thought we were done getting sick at this time of the year. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. But no worries, I am hoping we will do it again soon anyways. So next time maybe you can join us. I was going to PM you my phone number but it says you don't accept PMs.

Amelia: I hope you get good energy today. Yesterday sounded good to me. You are impressive how you keep listening to your body yet still get the workouts in at the same time. ^5! Think what you are teaching your kids just by example! Anyways, I am double crossing my fingers for you on the place you are looking at today. Toes as well......hope I don't get a cramp!

Iris: Woohoo, it looks like we're good to go for tonight. Def have to make it before happy hour is over at 6PM. I hope parking isn't too hard. That place can be such a pain. Anyways, we can catch up then, but it does sound like DJ is seeking you out...... Interesting...... Why all of us married and with kids are so interested in your love life is beyond me but we are :eek: LOL.

Deb: Hope all is well.

Didn't get to make it back to post last night. We went out to eat like every monday night. It's customer appreciation month. So it's $5.99 per meal and kids eat free on Monday 'cause Mr Twisty (balloon guy) is there. And it's yummy at the pasta factory. Anyways, after that we got home and DS had a major meltdown that got him sent to his room for the rest of the evening. So I went with him to talk it out and spend time with him 'cause he is still little to stay all by himself (or maybe I am wrong, he is 5). Anyways, we did a bit of his homework and then he was reading Fox and Socks. I was impressed, he is reading a little bit and really trying to sound new words he doesn't know.

I am taking a rest day today. I am going to try to take two rest days per week now. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Otherwise I get tired and end up taking them but not in a planned out manner. I think this will break my week out nicely. And the days I work out during the week I can do good hard workouts which is what I like anyways.

OK. Tiny amounts of snow outside. Cross your fingers that it stays that way so Iris and I can party tonight :eek: But first....... work schmwork.......

Have a great day all!

Last edited:
Hi Girls,

Todays workout was Cardio circuit with .75 mile run before each seg, which made if a 5 mile run ( cause I did another .50 after the workout was over to make it 5 :D)

Iris** So DJ didnt ask you out?? Not yet anyway;) Hopefully your day wont be to tiring, I am starting to get lazy now cause I am sitting down. Meanwhile DS is still running around like he is hooked up to coffee i.v!:confused: This kid never gets tired!

Helene** LOL at sending DS to his room. I cant wait for the day when I can send him to his room and he will stay there!:eek: He comes out run behind me, he isnt afraid of no one! Another one who wont respect my wishes when they grow up! They say boys are easier then girls though, keep my fingers crossed on that one!

I will bb in a bit!
Lori:)

Hi Ladies....

Well it looks like Helene and I will have to reschedule.....:( It got bad fast today! For a minute there, it was what I called a pouring snow....and it's sticking! Heavy, wet snow....wonderful...

Helene- Boy this stinks! I was thinking same time, same place next Tuesday? And maybe Cookie can join us this time!

Lori- No he hasn't asked me out....lol He's just "joked" about coming over for coffee one of the next 20 mornings he's going to be plowing the property......maybe I should "jokingly" offer...;) LOL @ your DS being hooked up to IV. I wish we could all run around like with an coffee IV.... Nice workout today!

Well I get home and no sign of DJ....but I have a feeling they are going to be around plowing before the night's out....I can't see them waiting overnight...but who knows.... Ok off to watch General Hospital and study.BBL

Hallo girls,

Feels good taking a rest day:p I will hit my wo hard tomorrow;) I did take the dogs for a long walk, the snow is finally melting:eek:

Amelia, I have no idea where got all that engery from yesterday? Good luck with the house today. Sounds wonderful.

Lori, how are the new sneaks? Nice job on your cardio circuit today. Very impressive, girl!

Trish, nice job on your eats yesterday. I love ME! LOL, about your DD! That's funny!

Iris, hope your mom's appointment goes well. Have fun with DW today. How do you like the push/pull tower? LOL, at DJ sneaking up on you like that.

Debbie, (((HUGS))) my heart goes out to you.

Cookie, I am so sorry your mom is back in the hospital. Please, take care of yourself!

Helene, hope you enjoyed your dinner last night! Enjoy your rest day today. Sounds like most of us taking one today, lol!

I will be back tomorrow!

Hey girls, lots of things going on today. Im so happy to report that were no longer renting..were BUYING:D Yep...were closing tomorrow.:eek: we should be completely moved in by next wednesday:) im excited...but im also starting to feel bad..my throat is getting scratchy and im getting that 'sick' feeling in the back of my head:(

I will keep everyone posted, no workout today..i will try and get in one tomorrow!

Evening!

Amelia: OMG, that is awesome. I can't wait to hear the details. You must be so excited! Woohoo. Allright, tell us more :eek: when you can of course.

Belinda: Yep, I think today was some kind of a group rest day it sounds like. The weather turned here. So I'll have to wait until next week to meet Iris. :( That's too bab because I was really looking forward to it.

Iris: So the drive home was not too much fun, but I've had worse. Turns out the highway was OK it was getting there that almost too me the longest. I think you should give DJ his coffee in a french apron :eek: Let's plan for next Tuesday. Let's see if we can get some feedback from Cookie if there is a day that would work better for her.

Lori: Sounds like you added the Blast in Cardio Circuit. I wonder if Cathe ever browses the group forums. I bet she would get a kick out of how you use her workouts. LOL at DS and the IV coffee.

Cookie and Deb: Waves and Hugs. Hope you are both doing well.
Trish: Hope you had a good day too!

Gotta go, it looks like I am doing a puzzle tonight!

'Evening!
Belinda, how did the drs appt go? You must be impressing them all with your level of fitness.
Amelia, how exciting! So very happy for you and your family! Moving counts as major workouts also.
Lori, lol at your ds and Helene's dd letting you all know in the middle of the night what they're doing. How are the new sneaks?
Iris, how your mom handle the new treatment? Sounds like DJ is hoping to have breakfast.
Helene, my drive was also really long. Took more than double the amt of usual time to get home. I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow. Please, please. Could we meet next Thursday, instead of Tuesday? Sorry.
Deb, how are you doing? Are you getting snow/slush down your way also?
Trish, your gym sounds so good. Loved that book. Pls let me know what you're doing next. I'm always looking for a good read.
Well, I really want a snow day tomorrow, so I can recup. Twice at mtgs today I had to excuse myself 'cause of this stupid coughing. for about the next six wks, I am so busy, I really feel a little bit overwhelmed. And then today I found out I have to do a presentation Thursday and another workshop on Friday. Of course, none of them have I ever done before so it is a lot of work when I'm not feeling that well. Ah, work. My dh reminds me I should be saying ah, money, but it really is work. Plus, there is one tomorrow that I've haven't finished my planning for. Better get my act together.
Promised my dh I would call the dr tomorrow.
Cookie

Evening,

Cookie, sorry to hear you still not feeling better! (((HUGS))) Good luck with the presentation Thursday and workshop on Friday.

Amelia, Woohoo! I am so excited and happy for you, girl! That is awesome! I hope you are not getting sick before the move next week!

Helene, sorry about your cough, seems to be hanging around, hah? That is so cool you girls metting for lunch next week. Wished I could come too!

Debbie, hope you get a chance to check in soon! Getting worried! (((HUGS)))

Good night, girls! I am getting ready for my workout, lol!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.